What's new

Bahrain executes three Shiites in first capital punishment since 2010

Very sad news. Royal Monarchy is old tool of controlling masses. Try adopt democracy.

Sadly , whenever shia raise the voice , opponent next minute affiliate with Iran.......don t understand why.

Yes, so sad that 3 terrorists who killed 3 security forces were executed.

I am sure that Bahraini people prefer the monarchy over a "Mullahcracy". Go spread democracy to your beloved Mullah's in Iran instead of worrying about internal Arab affairs.

Anyway are Shias born thinking that everyone is out to get them? They love to play victims all the time. Grow up and change your disc. Nobody cares about your sect.

Yes, so sad that 3 terrorists who killed 3 security forces were executed.

I am sure that Bahraini people prefer the monarchy over a "Mullahcracy". Go spread democracy to your beloved Mullah's in Iran instead of worrying about internal Arab affairs.

Anyway are Shias born thinking that everyone is out to get them? They love to play victims all the time. Grow up and change your disc. Nobody cares about your sect.
Really a new allegation to kill innocent people , never ending story. ....crap after crap. extra judicial killing in front of firing squad (BBC etc ).....nazi style .

Last edited:
The problem with Shai is that they have sold their souls to a political theocracy called Iran which only came into being in 1978 but shia faith is much older.
Every Shia thinks that it's his her religious duty to support whatever rubbish Iranian government comes up with.It's another thing that shia were at peace with sunni before shia iran came into being in 1978 and hijacked shia faith for using it for political reasons.
Saudia Arabia is the custodian of our holy places and we will continue to support the kingdom.
It was Saudis who plundered Imam Hussein (A) shrine in 1802 in Karbala.

And again it was saudis who razed shrines of 4 Shia imams and prophet Muhammad (S) wives in 1924 in jannat al baghi, Medina, city of prophet. Go read history of Saudis and their crimes against Muslims and Islamic heritages.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Baqi'

Very sad news. Royal Monarchy is old tool of controlling masses. Try adopt democracy.

Sadly , whenever shia raise the voice , opponent next minute affiliate with Iran.......don t understand why. Now poor Iraq fighting against ISIS for there survival , but for no reason opponent affiliate with Iran.
Shia raise voice as and when told by Iran. It's not their own voice. They are puppets in the hand of Ayatola who has been using them under the guise of shia faith to satisfy his urge to gain control over areas outside Iran.
Ayatola has the same formula for Shia supremacy as he used in Iran. A rather parasitic one. Toppling well established stable governments, destroy the country with civil war then sell the weapons to the rebels / terror groups and pose as the Saviour of shia of that area. win sympathies and have a pro Iran force in that country if not a government.
Iranian Ayatola formula is that Shia should not accept any Sunni government,topple them and take over. same formula is being applied in Ira since Ayatola came into government.
Problem is that Most of Shai holy places are in Iraq and Iran wants to take over the country where Shia holy places are and rid the country of filthy sunni.

Why not?

Follow the model of

http://defense-arab.com/vb/

http://www.arabic-military.com

http://iraqimilitary.org/forums/

etc.

in terms of military news and discussions but divide the forum into military and non-military.

Make 1 section in English and 1 in Arabic.

The Arab diaspora is the largest in the world (of all ethnicities) so such forum would have no problem with attracting people.

The problem is more that people have left forums for social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)

Check out Reddit too (Arabs).

A good example of mostly diaspora Arabs from all across the Arab world discussing everything.

Anyway I don't have the time, energy etc. for such a thing but I am sure that it could be done and for all I know such a forum might exist.

I mean in every single Arab country you can find forums about everything but as I said in this era of social media forums are dying slowly but surely.

Actually a lot of people in the Arab world, at least GCC, try to use English speaking forums to improve their English. Also many speak English well nowadays. Well enough to communicate at least.

People are not a problem but organization is and making a name for yourself as a forum so you can attract enough of people so the forum remains active. Also such a forum aimed at such a large mass of people should be inclusive and give room to most views. This is the hardest job.

Yes that way it would work.

But as you said, lately other platforms are taking over such as Twitter and Reddit. Forums/bulletin boards are actually a very outdated technology concept wise. Launching such a forum is easy, having studied comp science i know the entire process but it'll take too much time to have it grow and that uncertain in this day and age where other platforms took over. Why would they trade Twitter for a forum? This forum existed since 2005 or 2006 when there weren't many alternatives to forums, hard to compare to a startup. Bad idea if you ask me.

[
Seems like you already made up your mind about the 3 Bahrainis who were executed. This pretty much reiterates the point I made earlier about how so many Gulf Arabs are too sectarian-minded and bigoted to stand for justice in their own countries. At the end of the day, their blind loyalty to their tribe and sect overrides their ability to do the right thing.

--------------------------------------

https://www.amnesty.org/en/documents/mde11/5454/2017/en/

After a bomb blast killed three policemen in the village of al-Daih (west of the capital, Manama) on 3 March 2014, the security forces raided a number of homes and arrested at least 25 people, including the 10 men. Many of those who were arrested and later released said they were tortured or otherwise ill-treated.

The 10 men’s trial began on 30 April 2014 before the High Criminal Court in Manama. On 26 February 2015, all men were convicted; Ali Abdulshaheed al-Sankis, Sami Mirza Mshaima’ and Abbas Jamil Taher Mhammad al-Samea were sentenced to death; while Ahmad Jaafar Mhamad ‘Ali, ‘Ali Jamil Taher Mhamad al-Samea, Taher Youssif Ahmed Mhamad al-Samie, Hussein Ahmad Rashed Khalil, Redha Mirza Mshaima’, Hussein Sabah Abdulhussein and Ahmad M’touq Ibrahim were sentenced to life imprisonment. Their lawyers complained that during the first two hearings they were not given access to all the evidence available against the defendants, which prevented them from adequately defending their clients. Nor were they allowed to cross-examine the prosecution witnesses. They withdrew from the case in October 2014 in protest. The Ministry of Justice appointed two lawyers from those who had previously withdrawn from the case. They reiterated the same demands made by the lawyers who withdrew in October, which the court again refused. On 31 May 2016 their convictions were upheld by the Appeal Court which were overturned on 17 October by the Court of Cassation who ordered their retrial by the same Appeal Court. The Appeal Court again upheld the sentences on 4 December.

Abbas Jamil Taher Mhammad al-Samea, a 26-year-old schoolteacher, was arrested at midnight on 3 March 2014. He said he had been in school at the time of the bombing and had presented a letter from the school corroborating this. Following his arrest, he was detained at the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) for 25 days without access to a lawyer and said that he was tortured, including by being beaten, deprived of sleep, denied adequate food and water, burnt with cigarettes, suspended and sexually assaulted, and threatened with death and the revocation of his nationality by interrogators. Following his sentencing, a video was circulated on social media showing Abbas al-Samea’ alleging that he had been tortured, leading the Special Investigations Unit (SIU) to probe his allegations. The SIU concluded that Abbas al-Samea’ had been injured “as a result of his resistance to the arrest procedure”, supporting an earlier examination ordered by the Public Prosecutor’s Office (PPO) by a forensic expert. The SIU ruled out the torture claim. The SIU is a body within the PPO set up in 2012 to investigate allegations of torture and other ill-treatment, killings and other violations.

Sami Mirza Mshaima’, 41, was arrested at the home of a friend in Hamad Town, south-west of Manama, on 3 March 2014. His mother told Amnesty International that he said that during his detention at the CID he was stripped naked, beaten all over his body, given electric shocks, and raped by having an object inserted in his anus. He said he was so severely beaten on his mouth that he lost his front teeth. See also Amnesty International’s April 2015 report Behind the rhetoric, Human rights abuses in Bahrain continue unabated (https://www.amnesty.org/en/documents/mde11/1396/2015/en/).

The last person executed in Bahrain was Bangladeshi national Jassim Abdulmanan in 2010. Today 141 countries have abolished the death penalty in law or practice. The right to life, the right not to be subjected to torture or other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment are recognized in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other international human rights instruments. Amnesty International opposes the death penalty in all cases without exception, regardless of the nature or circumstances of the crime, the guilt, innocence or other characteristics of the offender or the method used by the state to carry out executions. The death penalty is a violation of the right to life and the ultimate cruel, inhuman and degrading punishment

I base my views on what I was told namely that those 3 executed had killed 3 security forces. Has nothing to do with bigotry, tribe (where did that come from?) let alone sectarianism. I share the exact same views when "Sunni" terrorists are executed in KSA, elsewhere in the GCC or Arab world for killing people.

Political changes rarely arrive with the help of terrorism. There are other ways.

Really a new allegation to kill innocent people , never ending story. ....crap after crap. extra judicial killing in front of firing squad (BBC etc ).....nazi style .

Tell us more about Iran and Pakistan on this front will you? I think that Bahrain is bette than both on this front.

And again it was saudis who razed shrines of 4 Shia imams and prophet Muhammad (S) wives in 1924 in jannat al baghi, Medina.

By Islamic holy places i meant Makkah and Madinah. Not Karbala.
That being said ,it is important to preserve all Muslim holy places ,but Karbala has been safe with Sunni Iran .
Khumeini Iran promoted the ideology that since Karbala is shia holy place Iran should occupy Iraq as Karbala is part of Iraq.
Secular Iranian Shah had good relations with Iraq. Problems started after 1978

khamenei-boot lickers are crying for their terrorists in Bahrain who spread chaos and killing, meanwhile Iran executed 12 just in the last two days but it's okay to khamenei-boot lickers because their angel and the great peace maker, the terrorist khamenei did it.
Iran is just as despotic and as oppressive as all the other countries in the region, if not more.

The sad thing is that the Sunni masses will side with the Sunni oppressors, while the Shia masses will side with the Shia oppressors.

And the irony is that it's being replicated in this very thread.

This is exactly why this region has gone down the shitter, and probably why the Muslim World will irreversibly destroy itself by the end of the century.

Iranian Ayatola formula is that Shia should not accept any Sunni government
You're a typical idiot. Iran has excellent relationship with most of Islamic countries (even these two countries from Pgcc: Kuwait and Oman) and most of them are Sunni.

Last edited:

And again it was saudis who razed shrines of 4 Shia imams and prophet Muhammad (S) wives in 1924 in jannat al baghi, Medina, city of prophet. Go read history of Saudis and their crimes against Muslims and Islamic heritages.

There was no Saudi Arabia in 1802 or any "Saudi Arabians". There were Arabs and various Arab tribes and more specifically a very limited number of raiders. The people who were attacked were themselves doing the same earlier and later and belonged to the same tribes. Such wars/conflicts were common all across the region.

None of those people had anything to do with 90% of all regions of modern-day KSA. Zero from Hijaz, zero from Eastern Province (Eastern Arabia), zero from the South, zero from East and West. Only a limited number of Arabs inhabiting an area from Najd to Northern Iraq and Eastern Syria. Today the same people live in those regions.

Karbala/Najaf was attacked several times by many powers btw, including Safavids.

Raised a few shrines. The graves still exist. Done by a couple of people and mostly against the will of locals.

Moronic logic considering the fact that Safavids in Iran alone did 1000 times worse things against locals and others in the region.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safavid_conversion_of_Iran_to_Shia_Islam

Anyway all those people that you have mentioned are from Hijaz.

You're a typical idiot. Iran has excellent relationship with most of Islamic countries (other than pgcc) and most of them are Sunni.

That is a nice joke. The most disliked Muslim country in the Muslim world as per all surveys and actual relations between regimes, is Iran by far. In fact only Pakistanis have a mostly positive view of you as per surveys. You have such good relations indeed that most Arab countries have no relations with you. From Morocco to Egypt. Indonesia and Malaysia bans people from converting to Shia Islam and spreading Shia Islam etc. The list is very long.

Anyway stop obsessing about Arab affairs and worry about your own country. We do not care about your blabbering.

[

I base my views on what I was told namely that those 3 executed had killed 3 security forces. Has nothing to do with bigotry, tribe (where did that come from?) let alone sectarianism. I share the exact same views when "Sunni" terrorists are executed in KSA, elsewhere in the GCC or Arab world for killing people.

Political changes rarely arrive with the help of terrorism. There are other ways
Well, I did my part in showing you that what you were told was blatantly false. Now it's up to you to pass your own moral judgement.

It's very easy for people to take the side of their autocratic governments and blindly accept everything they have to say. But should these very people end up becoming victims of their own governments' oppression, they would quickly change their tunes.

This is the sad reality of the Middle East. Most people around here don't care about their governments punishing people on false charges, until they end up becoming the victims.

You're a typical idiot. Iran has excellent relationship with most of Islamic countries (other than pgcc) and most of them are Sunni.
Before 1978 Iran had even better relations with all arab countries and all muslim countries and non muslims alike.
So the problem was Khomeini who hijacked Shia faith for political purposes. I still remeber Iranian pilgrims coming to Hajj with large banners of Khomeini and banners like death to certain countries, as if its not hajj but some political party congregation. When Saudis stopped them they cried discrimination against Shai and flared up Shia sentiments against Saudis.
But if Saudis had allowed Iranians to come to Hajj with Khomeini banners, others had done the same and came to hajj with political statements .
that's not the purpose of hajj.

There was no Saudi Arabia in 1802 or any "Saudi Arabians". There were Arabs and various Arab tribes and more specifically a very limited number of raiders. The people who were attacked were themselves doing the same earlier and later and belonged to the same tribes. Such wars/conflicts were common all across the region.

None of those people had anything to do with 90% of all regions of modern-day KSA. Zero from Hijaz, zero from Eastern Province (Eastern Arabia), zero from the South, zero from East and West. Only a limited number of Arabs inhabiting an area from Najd to Northern Iraq and Eastern Syria. Today the same people live in those regions.

Karbala/Najaf was attacked several times by many powers btw, including Safavids.

Raised a few shrines. The graves still exist. Done by a couple of people and mostly against the will of locals.

Moronic logic considering the fact that Safavids in Iran alone did 1000 times worse things against locals and others in the region.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safavid_conversion_of_Iran_to_Shia_Islam

Anyway all those people that you have mentioned are from Hijaz.

That is a nice joke. The most disliked Muslim country in the Muslim world as per all surveys and actual relations between regimes, is Iran by far.
It was Abdul-Aziz bin Muhammad the second ruler of the First Saudi State and he plundered Karbala with 12,000 Wahabis from Najd.

Wahhabi sack of Karbala

Wahhabi sack of Karbala

The shrine of Husayn, as seen from the shrine of Abbas in Karbala, Karbala
Location Karbala, Iraq

The Wahhabi sack of Karbala occurred on 21 April 1802 (1216 Hijri) (1801[1]), under the rule of Abdul-Aziz bin Muhammad the second ruler of the First Saudi State. Approximately 12,000 Wahhabis from Najd attacked the city of Karbala.[4]:387The attack coincided with the anniversary of Ghadir Khum event,[3] or 10th Muharram.[2]:74

Wahhabis killed 2,000[2]:74–5,000[3] of the inhabitants and plundered the tomb of Husayn ibn Ali, grandson of Muhammad and son of Ali ibn Abi Talib,[2]:74 and destroyed its dome, seizing a large quantity of spoils, including gold, Persian carpets, money, pearls, and guns that had accumulated in the tomb, most of them donations. The attack lasted for eight hours, after which the Wahhabis left the city with more than 4,000 camels carrying their plunder.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabi_sack_of_Karbala

Last edited:
Well, I did my part in showing you that what you were told was blatantly false. Now it's up to you to pass your own moral judgement.

It's very easy for people to take the side of their autocratic governments and blindly accept everything they have to say. But should these very people end up becoming victims of their own governments' oppression, they would quickly change their tunes.

This is the sad reality of the Middle East. Most people around here don't care about their governments punishing people on false charges, until they end up becoming the victims.

So who killed those security personel?

As for judging who is guilty or not I am not able to do so as I do not know the details of this specific case. I am solely going by the official version which can be true or not.

It has nothing to do with bigotry, tribe (where did that come from, lol?) or sectarianism.

I am obviously very critical of the regimes in power be it in the GCC, elsewhere in the Arab or Muslim world and I have never supported the execution of innocent people.

It was rule of Abdul-Aziz bin Muhammad the second ruler of the First Saudi State and he plundered Karbala with 12,000 Wahabis from Najd.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabi_sack_of_Karbala
Its not Shia Sunni conflict ....Don t go in detail, its war . Holy Prophet PBUH and progeny vs Abu sufian clan. This war will continue in different shapes till the end of time. Look around slowly all landmarks belong to Holy Prophet and his family been demolish in the name of extension. Nothing is preserve for coming generations in the name of bidat. Sometime I miss Turkish Ottoman empire they were people of good taste and preserve the Islamic history.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom