aryobarzan

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Iran executes four thugs convicted of spying for Israel’s Mossad​

ByIFP Editorial Staff
December 4, 2022
Iran Prison

Iran has executed four members of a network of thugs found guilty of spying for the Israeli regime.
The four individuals, arrested months earlier, were sentenced to death in late November for collaboration with Israel’s Mossad spy agency.
Mizan Online, a news agency affiliated with the Iranian Judiciary, reported that the convicts — identified as Hossein Ordoukhanzadeh, Shahin Imani Mahmoudabadi, Milad Ashrafi and Manouchehr Shahbandi — were hanged on Sunday.
“With guidance from the Zionist intelligence service, this network of thugs was stealing and destroying private and public property, kidnapping people, and obtaining fake confessions,” the report added.
The spies had been armed and received wages from Mossad in the form of cryptocurrency, according to the report.
Three others were also handed down prison terms between five and 10 years for acting against national security, aiding kidnappings and possessing illegal weapons.
Over the past years, Iranian security forces have arrested spies working for Israel on numerous occasions.
Mossad has been behind a series of sabotage attacks on Iranian nuclear facilities and assassination of scientists.
Officials say, most recently, Mossad is found to have played a big role, along with the US and other allies, in a wave of protests and deadly riots in Iran.

Iran regime kills 4 own Iranian citizens is the correct title.

even if they were Iranian those 4 retards must have been executed years ago
I think it's better get information and spy them than kill them.

Israel will find another Iranians willing to hurt Iran by money.

I think it's better get information and spy them than kill them.

Israel will find another Iranians willing to hurt Iran by money.
what information , they were some tug and gang degenerate that before this ran a human traffic network. they were just some cannon fodder for foreign spy agencies

what information , they were some tug and gang degenerate that before this ran a human traffic network. they were just some cannon fodder for foreign spy agencies
Anyway I think it's better jail.

Iran does this because they want to create a ambience of terror among future possible spies. Because they own espionage capabilities are low, that make Iran state aggresive and paranoid.

In my opinion, Iran should kill less and improve his electronic espionage capabilities.

Just do it the same than Chinese: own messaging apps, backdoors in phones sold in the country and so on.

Public hangings? Or was it done in prison?

I wish Iran would bring back crucifixions. I'd fly in just to watch and bring huge tubs of popcorn and cola to celebrate the spectacle.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom