What's new

Azadi March Updates & Discussions

PPP an PMLN are very powerful parties that cant be destroyed over night. I think the deal will let PTI do their job without their leg being dragged by rabid dog and PTI work insallah will shut everyone's mouth and Pakistan should see some progress!

Very realistic analysis.

upload_2019-11-12_8-27-43.png

Recite the Quran and be steadfast against this tyrannical government.
Godspeed !!

Very realistic analysis.

As Chaudhry Shujat says, "مٹی پاؤ "

Let the mafia king die one way or the other. If he chooses death of his choice, be it. Make sure he is actually dead this time once and for all.

And change the laws regarding convicts treatment abroad. Everyone should avail this facility henceforth.

the wild boar cometh near you. ttp part 2 is here!!

These are not madrassah students.

Madressah students will come when Government provokes them.

These are average poor citizens of Pakistan who are there to protest inflation, injustice and systematic exploitation of Muslims of Pakistan.

Madressah students may join them if provoked by this government.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Farah Sohail Maryam is not going anywhere and Nawaz departure will be possible only with guarantees about health grounds being real reason and to ensure plea bargain...as IK is waking up to the political suicude trap being prepared for him.

Nawaz Sharif's mother is saying...qasm lay lo, mayra baita bemar hay, mar jai ga, rehm karo...

Khan was told that Nawaz's death is looking ominous so don't take it on your self to be blamed...let Nawaz go for treatment, if he survives then 14$billion guarantee is there for his return and Maryam is also not going.

On the other hand...scenarios have came to light that have alarmed IK in time...health grounds are just excuse. There will be no political peace after Nawaz Departs but political upheaval...there are elements in establishment and PTI government like interior minister, gov Punjab, Shah mehmood...who want to give deal in guise of health...and those ministers who are opposed to it... because they have been told confusing accounts too...about a deal which will essentially be political suicide for IK.

The scenarios that have unfolded are that...

Shahbaz started claiming credit for ominous departure saying...I made the impossible possible.

Shahbaz family started saying...Shahbaz is game changer.

There were attempts to make possible Maryam's departure as well by attempted blackmailing of Nawaz bluffing not going without daughter.

Maryam got dissapointed at not able to go with father and contacted moto gang including Parvez Rasheed for way forward...She discussed that she must 1) Go to dharna for a speech as starter 2) blame PTI for poisoning her father 3) Threaten that she and PMLN will join Dhana (if she is not allowed to go abroad to join father)

This joining dharna card of Maryam is to be used to make Maryams escape possible by making IK politically agree that letting go of Maryam will ensure political releaf.

Rest are still some fill in the blanks that no one knows but a very few...as the survival of those colluding with Sharifs depends on creating a lot of confusion and mistrust between establishment and government.

Samaa reported tht almost majority of PTI ministers opposed NS going abroad today in the cabinet but PM said tht lets not discuss hus giing abroad but how will he come back?
So IK had already decided tht NS will be let go abriad but due to strong opposition within his own party/cabinet...he agreed to conditional approval

These are not madrassah students.

Madressah students will come when Government provokes them.

These are average poor citizens of Pakistan who are there to protest inflation, injustice and systematic exploitation of Muslims of Pakistan.

Madressah students may join them if provoked by this government.
My dear liar liar pants on fire in Canada, how can you say that they are not madrasa students when I have visited the place many times as well as @Zibago and @ps3linux, who have talked to the madrasa students and their teachers who make up the majority of the crowd.

@Mangus Ortus Novem nothing is done Sir...exactly my assessment posted above is being discussed on media now. Who is reading my posts, lol...

IK has woken up finally that establishment deal with Sharif is going to mean political death for IK as PTI supporters do not agree with deal...IK himself is against the deal but those who have made the arrangement are pushing it...

So IK has asked Sharifs to submit / pledge equal amount that's involved in cases as surety bonds for return after treatment.

More political guarantees are now going to be ensured.

Still I don't agree with it.

IK should threaten to resign on principle.

As per law, no convict can leave Pakistan, AT ALL - ON ANY GROUNDS.
If PM resigns Mullah Fazool will than claim it as his victory. His resign at this stage will push his voters to utter despair and dishearten. Remember some people from within as well as establishment wants him to resign. Things have started slowly but surely going towards betterment. Most importantly the image of Pakistan has started taking a positive turn. This should all not be thrown away because of some principle. We as a nation and democracy are not that mature that we will see this as a morally high ground and not someone taking the shortcut and running away when push came to shove.

Last edited:
My dear liar liar pants on fire in Canada, how can you say that they are not madrasa students when I have visited the place many times as well as @Zibago and @ps3linux, who have talked to the madrasa students and their teachers who make up the majority of the crowd.

There is a term used in fauji families it is called Drawing room generals/analysts much like the idiots circus on TV channels every day, people having no connections/roots/expertise gives lectures/analysis on everything. There is a very good option here on pdf its called "Ignore Member";) Mine's pretty large now.

Since I can speak Pashto visited the place twice, met the people there so I know who most of these people are.

If PM resigns Mullah Fazool will than claim it as his victory. His resign at this stage will push his voters to utter despair and dishearten. Remember some people from within as well as establishment wants him to resign. Things have started slowly but surely going towards betterment. Most importantly the image of Pakistan has started taking a positive turn. This should all not be thrown away because of some principle. We as a nation and democracy are not that mature that we will see this as a morally high ground and not someone taking the shortcut and running away when push came to shove.

PMIK's resignation is necessary to wake up and shake up his voters.

Infact IK should hold grand gathering of his supporters and voters every year in Islamabad, to be with them, address them and to rejuvenate.

Back
Top Bottom