What's new

Azadi March Updates & Discussions

@Mangus Ortus Novem @PakSword @Shane

It seems that IK is paying heed to the nazriyati cabinet ministers who have the feel of our pulses.

It would be a political suicide for IK if Nawaz is let go without plea bargain.

The current game and attack was very well planned by the Mafia. IK wanted to stop Fazool early but the snakes around him gave him fake reports and convinced him that it's a small issue. Meanwhile Platelets drama kicked off big time on lafafa media. Mount so much pressure that IK caves in.

He should let Nawaz die in Pakistan, and in jail, if there is no plea bargain. No hell is going to break loose over his death in Pak jail. It will be a clear message to all.

I'm fuming at IK for giving Nawaz special treatment over his illness. This act is directly against the Hadith (one law for powerful, another for weak).

Nooraz played it rather well.

Drama 1: Put pressure on SCP
3000 hours of MarasiTeeVee programs and Lifafaz overdid the Noora possible death in jail... and the NooraToons went on rampage about vicitimisation... scaring the PakState with Bhutto type situation. 6 weeks relief, first in history, and Noora went to Jati Umra to meet Fuzla and plot... and then ArshadMalikVideogames .... resulting in Dharna and Nanni presser... FIA did its best to play for Nooraz but the plot is stuck till now!

Drama 2: Put pressure on HighCourts and GoP

PlateletsDrama of countdown.. Noora walking out of SUV and not an ambulance... and enters hospital on his on feet... making medical history. With only 6000 platelets Noora should have been unconcious... but Khottaism!

GoP panicked and went overboard in accomodating NooraFamily, getting NanniTweetni out of jail and in the next room of Noora... to get hot on Whatsapp...

LaWhore High Court was in the pocket... IHC had to do its melodrama as it did and there as well NooraFamily got what it wanted.

Bail from one and 8 weeks relief from another. And now the trick of flying to Londonistan... Noora goes to Jati Umra directly from Services Hospital... same as first time... but this time one makeshift ICU picture for dying Noora.

Tweets by Showbaaz family and then Showbaaz interview in Jang... put the government on the backfoot... especially by the backlash of PTI supporters...

Also FuzlaGangsters timed it to perfection but now that the FuzlaMarch has become impotent... GoP is trying to regain lost ground.

Give an inch now, loose a mile later ... I have said this many times... GoP needs to understand that CriminalEnteprise / maffiaz are not going to backdown...but rather emboldened by any relief...

Letting go of a convict is direct violation of Pak Consituition. In essence death of Rule of Law. If have listened to the PMIK speech... he is coming out fighting... maffiaz in coconut bureaucracy, media and politics....

Now after that speech Wada, Ch. Fasad and others are putting counter pressure... might be just drama to not loose face infront of voters... but MarasiMedia is going to play over and over again PMIK speeches regarding no NRO.

So, if Noora stays NarcoLeague is going to play politics of victimhood..

If Noora leaves... NarcoLeague is going to put more pressure on GoP through MarasiMedia deploying Lifafaz with U-Turn narrative.

Only way out is nerves of steels... Noora is NOT dying.. put him back in jail after 8 weeks... and get that charsi doctor Adnan and the NooraMedicalBoard from Services Hospitals... and squeez the truth out of them...

I am for money returned even without on paper PleaBargain ... but videotapped confession and never to return to Pakistan. Fair deal!

In the end we need to pull the plug on this system... do ruthless accountability with possible VerveFormula .. let the interim set-up manage affairs of the state... and after that hold elections to bury this Khottaism/Nizam for good...

Interesting video.. statements of Noora and his attackdogs regarding Mushy and current lot of ministers

Interesting that Wada talked about Nizam change.

IK needs to use his PM seat to put forward the case of the New System. He has the loudest speaker at present and he must use it to full affect.

Mobilise the nazriyati people for large gatherings demanding system change. Show street power to the mafia who oppose system change.

Challenge the opposition to nominate one from each party for the whole country to elect as President - go full throttle, this his strength!

In the meantime I want just 30 minutes with each looter in jail. Some may need far less time, as long as they all get to hear what's happening with the ones before them.

@Verve , @Mangus Ortus Novem @Shane @The Eagle

Been very busy lately however, in touch with the happenings these days, will share some good news on economy beyond the mindless copy paste jobs in the economy section, now onto this fuzla march I truly do understand your concerns and recommendations what state should and shouldn't do these are the genuine concerns of all Pakistanis regardless of their political affiliations (with a few exceptions of course)

Met few movers and shakers over the weekend trust me they are handling the dharna very effectively, I have already shared my views earlier in this thread and elsewhere in order to move against a monster which is deeply rooted within the populace we have to cut its roots, disassociate it from the masses, discredit him, expose his ugly side. The helpless, mindless mindset of his followers as exposed in various interviews of his people is adding to the image.

That is exactly what is happening fuzla his meetings with ajit doval, his people doing all sort of stupid things, his language issues, what his other co speech deliverer utter are doing nothing but creating the rift between his border line supporters and him it will increase and last day what his goon did with the effigy of Bushra Bibi are nothing but depiction of the character of his die hard follower, take a moment think back Taliban of Swat, FATA and mullah rizvi and now fuzla all seems to be from the same script.;)

BTW : the joke in financial sector is BC noora's platelets keep moving up and down during the day and Ch**** media coverage is like watching stock market performance throughout the day

Last edited:
:lol: bohat alaa.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is hilarious.. :lol::lol::lol:

I saw RT @ 01:53 in white beard waving his hand.. :lol::lol:

@Farah Sohail Maryam is not going anywhere and Nawaz departure will be possible only with guarantees about health grounds being real reason and to ensure plea bargain...as IK is waking up to the political suicude trap being prepared for him.

Nawaz Sharif's mother is saying...qasm lay lo, mayra baita bemar hay, mar jai ga, rehm karo...

Khan was told that Nawaz's death is looking ominous so don't take it on your self to be blamed...let Nawaz go for treatment, if he survives then 14$billion guarantee is there for his return and Maryam is also not going.

On the other hand...scenarios have came to light that have alarmed IK in time...health grounds are just excuse. There will be no political peace after Nawaz Departs but political upheaval...there are elements in establishment and PTI government like interior minister, gov Punjab, Shah mehmood...who want to give deal in guise of health...and those ministers who are opposed to it... because they have been told confusing accounts too...about a deal which will essentially be political suicide for IK.

The scenarios that have unfolded are that...

Shahbaz started claiming credit for ominous departure saying...I made the impossible possible.

Shahbaz family started saying...Shahbaz is game changer.

There were attempts to make possible Maryam's departure as well by attempted blackmailing of Nawaz bluffing not going without daughter.

Maryam got dissapointed at not able to go with father and contacted moto gang including Parvez Rasheed for way forward...She discussed that she must 1) Go to dharna for a speech as starter 2) blame PTI for poisoning her father 3) Threaten that she and PMLN will join Dhana (if she is not allowed to go abroad to join father)

This joining dharna card of Maryam is to be used to make Maryams escape possible by making IK politically agree that letting go of Maryam will ensure political releaf.

Rest are still some fill in the blanks that no one knows but a very few...as the survival of those colluding with Sharifs depends on creating a lot of confusion and mistrust between establishment and government.

@Farah Sohail Maryam is not going anywhere and Nawaz departure will be possible only with guarantees about health grounds being real reason and to ensure plea bargain...as IK is waking up to the political suicude trap being prepared for him.

Nawaz Sharif's mother is saying...qasm lay lo, mayra baita bemar hay, mar jai ga, rehm karo...

Khan was told that Nawaz's death is looking ominous so don't take it on your self to be blamed...let Nawaz go for treatment, if he survives then 14$billion guarantee is there for his return and Maryam is also not going.

On the other hand...scenarios have came to light that have alarmed IK in time...health grounds are just excuse. There will be no political peace after Nawaz Departs but political upheaval...there are elements in establishment and PTI government like interior minister, gov Punjab, Shah mehmood...who want to give deal in guise of health...and those ministers who are opposed to it... because they have been told confusing accounts too...about a deal which will essentially be political suicide for IK.

Shahbaz started claiming credit for ominous departure saying...I made the impossible possible.

There were attempts to make possible Maryam's departure as well by attempted blackmailing of Nawaz bluffing not going without daughter.

Maryam got dissapointed at not able to go with father and contacted moto gang including Parvez Rasheed for way forward...She discussed that she must 1) Go to dharna for a speech as starter 2) blame PTI for poisoning her father 3) Threaten that she and PMLN will join Dhana (if she is not allowed to go abroad to join father)

This joining dharna card of Maryam is to be used to make Maryams escape possible by making IK politically agree that letting go of Maryam will ensure political releaf.

Rest are still some fill in the blanks that no one knows but a very few...as the survival of those colluding with Sharifs depends on creating a lot of confusion and mistrust between establishment and government.
@Mangus Ortus Novem nothing is done Sir...exactly my assessment posted above is being discussed on media now. Who is reading my posts, lol...

IK has woken up finally that establishment deal with Sharif is going to mean political death for IK as PTI supporters do not agree with deal...IK himself is against the deal but those who have made the arrangement are pushing it...

So IK has asked Sharifs to submit / pledge equal amount that's involved in cases as surety bonds for return after treatment.

More political guarantees are now going to be ensured.

Still I don't agree with it.

IK should threaten to resign on principle.

As per law, no convict can leave Pakistan, AT ALL - ON ANY GROUNDS.

Last edited:
Prime minister Imran khan, you promised "Naya Pakistan" now is the time to show you were serious#NoNroForNawaz#NoNroForZardari

IK has chosen to make exit impossible instead of resignation...now, courts will decide because surely Sharif's will go to court.

Shame on establishment and shame on IK for trying to sidestep instead of refusing establishment.

Some would say it is a great political move by IK though.

but those who have made the arrangement are pushing it...

Of Course they are pushing it, They have made a backdoor deal to secure something for themselves and after this is done IK should fire them all.

IK was ready but some people gave him a wake up call on time..

The plan, as I told you, is to create a situation that will force Maryam to join father.. it could be Nawaz going on ventilator for 15-20 days.

And some people have raised these issues in front of PMIK.. that this situation will result in political death of PTI.

But.. don't raise your hopes..

I am all for Nooraz going and never coming back but I wish there be videotaped confessions.

Are you kidding me Nawaz hasn't signed one piece of paper asking the government for the permission to leave the country! they aren't going to give any video confessions.

@Shane @RIWWIR @PakSword @The Eagle @Zibago @ps3linux @Verve

My dear Paks,

It is done!

PMIK cabinet has allowed Noora to go abroad.. conditional... so FuzlaMarch investments for Nooraz has paid off!!

PlanA has succeeded, boys!

Now PlanB? Zardari going abroad???

Sad.

Mangus

Sir,

Fuzla has nothing to do with Nawaz.. Actually, he told PMLN that if they join him, he could negotiate a better deal for Nawaz and Maryam.. but this negotiation were happening from the start of this year.. and almost finalized before Fuzla even decided to do dharna.

PMLN is just using Fuzla to maintain pressure and nothing else...

PMLN would have joined the dharna if there was no deal in sight..

Are you kidding me Nawaz hasn't signed one piece of paper asking the government for the permission to leave the country! they aren't going to give any video confessions.
Signed the agreement.

But what if later on NS says that he signed in duress?

Read this comment from poster at Dawn.com and I think this will explains how PTI supports are feeling about this drama.

Deeply disappointed in this Government, same old tactics are being repeated. Arrest the corrupt, move them to hospital, release them for treatment abroad never to come back again. So far no one has really been punished for corruption, it’s all drama making fool of people. We honestly thought Imran Khan will save Pakistan, but seems like a dream. He does not seem capable of it. He and his team cannot deliver.

If IK has the guts he takes down this system and go down in history as biggest leader after Jinnah!

What says you?
Ditto Sir... and people say IK knows politics...lol. He always gets politically trapped and loses political ground even after legally wining cases.

No convict can leave the country Las per LAW...when push came to shove from establishment...IK chose to hide behind surety bonds instead of standing up for LAW and taking a stand on principle.

Back
Top Bottom