What's new

Attack Helicopter Match-Ups: India vs. Pakistan

Nice ms-paint work ... keep it up. You can come up with n things but can't deny India has managed to make Dhruv, and sell it too. We have the capacity to now move on to the next step and reducing the degree of foreign collaboration and consultation.
:cheers:

Keep being deluded, a trait that is found in every pathological liar indian. At the end of the day India is just assembling foreigner systems in india and giving them mythical hindu names giving fanboys like you an illusion that india produces almost everything on its own.

:rofl:
LOL First you said that "SU-30MK"I" is using mostly French and IAI systems" but when given appropriate answers you ae running away!!! SU-30 MKI has more Indian and ussian systems than Israeli or French.

Running away? Look kid, i know more stuff about this subject then you do. Su-30 is basically a russian export product that has been exported much much more planes then they have domestically used. Su-30 is modified with foreigner systems according to costumers requirements. RUSSIAN domestic version of Su-30 do not use any forigner parts at all.
And then as for MKI using mostly "indigenous" indian systems is merely a myth for indians who are always brought up in a mythical society. Now i can understand the delusional here.

Funny!!! :rofl: Nice paint!!! But does not make the truth!! ALH had many European systems earlier but now most of the systems are Indian. Wake up from dreams and update yourself.

Dream onnnn....... Grapes are sour!!!

:pop:

Are you here to be the laughing stock with ridiculous claims?

yep dream on kid. Before they were integrating european R&D systems directly from the market and now they are only assembling european technology in india with a mythical indian name to give deluded indians like you an illusion that these products are "indigenous" indian.

Running away? Look kid, i know more stuff about this subject then you do. Su-30 is basically a russian export product that has been exported much much more planes then they have domestically used. Su-30 is modified with foreigner systems according to costumers requirements. RUSSIAN domestic version of Su-30 do not use any forigner parts at all.
And then as for MKI using mostly "indigenous" indian systems is merely a myth for indians who are always brought up in a mythical society. Now i can understand the delusional here.

r u sure that the Russian Domestic version does not use any foreign parts ???????? R u really really sure lol what did i tell you before, be very sure before you comment on Sukhoi products. Now prove this to me that there are no foreign parts on the plane. Then will show you something. Your turn, lets see what you got.

I made a similar point when i said without foreigner help indian DRDO and HAL are nothing but subzi mehndi. :cheers:

hahaa atleast we have two good subzi-mehndi s in India...Do u have 1 in Pakistan..? :rofl::rofl:

Agreed to what you say bout the Russian export model for SU-30's but in India's case the subsystems which can be foreign consist of a lot of indigenous components.Also if all Indian defence development products are assembly jobs well im not gonna argue bcoz one post is not gonna change ur point of view but all ill say is personally im happy as long as we can build (assemble accordind to u) as many as we want and whenever we want break them apart when we want and gift them to sum1 else when we want and not wait for sum1's approval for doing a maybe simple "lube change".
Also one more point your reference to Indians being brought up in a mythological society i hope the word has been used in a random manner without and deeper context because i do like your technical posts specially on one thread about the NAVY and would not like to see a senior member bring things,, which should not be brought into a technical thread
Regards

They don't know about expensive stuff. They get their stuff from foreign aid, Arab countries and China. Can't choose when getting free lunch. lolzz :disagree:

Indian NUKE is not even indian technology. lol

Want me to prove it? or are you just too deluded. lol

I will open a new thread with a non pakistani sources that Indian nukes test were dud and the technology were obtained from russia. lol

btw India the largest slum place in the world. India receives more foreigner aid then pakistan.

r u sure that the Russian Domestic version does not use any foreign parts ???????? R u really really sure lol what did i tell you before, be very sure before you comment on Sukhoi products. Now prove this to me that there are no foreign parts on the plane. Then will show you something. Your turn, lets see what you got.

Does it still change the fact Dhruv is all made by foreigners? lol

Indian NUKE is not even indian technology. lol

Want me to prove it? or are you just too deluded. lol

I will open a new thread with a non pakistani sources that Indian nukes test were dud and the technology were obtained from russia. lol

btw India the largest slum place in the world. India receives more foreigner aid then pakistan.

Yes please do. I am all ears. And if Indian nukes were dud pakistan would have open full scale war during Kargil and knowing that since indian nukes are dud they can fire all the nuke towards India once India started to ram pakistan's a** in conventional war. Since we all know what did happened so save your efforts for something more concrete. You don't know more than Pak armed forces and ISI. :pakistan:

Since one cannot make any sort of complex systems on aids and money generated by terrorists from drugs so don't even try.

Now your real competition is with Iran as a leader in military technology in muslim world. They way they are catching up and pakistan having free fall .. soon it gonna happen. However need not worry we got a largest slum in world and you guys perfectly blend in there so accommodation sorted, also large foreign aid so food sorted. Again free lunch .. lucky you :no:

Last edited:
Yes please do. I am all ears. And if Indian nukes were dud pakistan would have open full scale war during Kargil and knowing that since indian nukes are dud they can fire all the nuke towards India once India started to ram pakistan's a** in conventional war. Since we all know what did happened so save your efforts for something more concrete. You don't know more than Pak armed forces and ISI. :pakistan:

Since one cannot make any sort of complex systems on aids and money generated by terrorists from drugs so don't even try.

Now your real competition is with Iran as a leader in military technology in muslim world. They way they are catching up and pakistan having free fall .. soon it gonna happen. However need not worry we got a largest slum in world and you guys perfectly blend in there so accommodation sorted, also large foreign aid so food sorted. Again free lunch .. lucky you :no:

This is going off topic. I will open a new thread which will expose indian nuclear technology with non pakistani sources.

a trait that is found in every pathological liar indian. giving them mythical hindu names

No need to show your frustration and using racist remarks.

Why bring religion into everything?????

BTW, this is a thread about attack helicopters

And i'm breaking your myth by giving you example from this same thread that Indian Attack Helicopter is Mi-35 "Akbar".

Is Akbar a Hindu name??????????

Go and rant somewhere else.

thanks

Define parts Desiman? You know In India case (not including the minor parts for now) every major part i.e engine, radar, even the design itself is foreign made, can you say the same about Russian versions even if we take domestic SU-30 for an example?

what it has to do with the topic?????

BTW, the largest slum in Asia is in Karachi Pakistan,

What type of citizen ur u don't know about ur own proud possession????????

And what does this has to do with the topic? why bring up the issue when you think its off topic?

btw 700 million indians live on a dollar a day. you know how many houndered million live in slums in india?

The number of people living in slums in India has more than doubled in the past two decades and now exceeds the entire population of Britain, the Indian Government has announced

ATTACK HELICOPTER--------COBRA-----------DHURV---------FOREGINERS----------MIG 21-------SU-30--------HUNDU NAMES-------------AND NOW --SLUM.............I THINK THE DISCUSSION IS KIND OF OFF TRACK GUYS.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom