What's new

Attack Helicopter Match-Ups: India vs. Pakistan

Dhruv is still indigenous indian right? how many percent? 100? NO... 50? NO..... 25? NO.... 10? NO.... 5%? maybe.

4496626765_9009ec0ed1_o.jpg
-------------------------------
lol That shut Indian mouth

Wrong! The MKI is mostly made of Russian avionics closely followed by Israeli avionics, there is very little French, in fact there are more Indian avionics than French. Here is just some Indian systems:

The Hindu : Front Page : First home-built Sukhoi-30 MKI handed over to Air Force

opps. i meant to say the foreigner input is mostly French and Isreali.
some indians are saying that some russian planes are using US parts? and that Mig-21 is not 100% russian? what do you say about that.

Though assembled mainly from the Russian-supplied knocked-down kit, the Su-30 MKI is fitted with major Indian avionics such as mission computer, radar computer and radar warning system developed by the Defence Avionics Research Establishment (DARE).

Its communication system and Identify Friend or Foe (IFF) are from the HAL's Hyderabad Division. Mr. Mohanti told reporters later that HAL was to produce 140 Su-30 MKIs for the Indian Air Force in four phases. While the aircraft building during the first three phases would be primarily out of the Russian kits, the indigenous component would progressively increase and the fourth phase would be out of raw material.

So how indigenous are these indian systems? for instance the Dhruv is using Isreali/American mission computer which are assembled in india with a different name tag.

Growler ... Is your crystal ball still working ?

is your brain still functional after all the indian ego busting facts?
SO i guess you have learned Dhruv was not designed by india and has 95+% of foreigner input.

Jammers and targeting pod are Israeli, there is still some confusion with who make the lcd's and HUD some say it's French but others say it's Israeli, the French contributed the Sigma-95 global possitioning system, the Rest of the avionics are Russian and Indian.

some indians are saying that some russian planes are using US parts? and that Mig-21 is not 100% russian? what do you say about that.

Russian aircraft don't use US avionics but i wouldn't be suprised if they import microprocessors or material from the US which would not be a big deal considering the US buys Russian engines to send it's satelites into space, regarding the Mig-21 it does use some Israeli avionics, the same avionics the Israelis use in their fighters.

So how indigenous are these indian systems? for instance the Dhruv is using Isreali/American mission computer which are assembled in india with a different name tag.

I don't know the answer to that.

Well, I say ki hum hindustani aam khane se matlab rakhte hain, naa ki is se ki aam kis ped ke hain.....bas aam meethe hone chahiye.

Also I like fruit salads....the best of every fruit is in there and it tastes great.

these two examples will make the points made by every indian on this thread obvious.

Also I like fruit salads....the best of every fruit is in there and it tastes great.
these two examples will make the points made by every indian on this thread obvious.

I made a similar point when i said without foreigner help indian DRDO and HAL are nothing but subzi mehndi. :cheers:

Russian aircraft don't use US avionics but i wouldn't be suprised if they import microprocessors or material from the US which would not be a big deal considering the US buys Russian engines to send it's satelites into space, regarding the Mig-21 it does use some Israeli avionics, the same avionics the Israelis use in their fighters.
US and Russia may exchange non military systems.
Only export variants of russian planes are using some foreigner parts the point that i am trying to get through indian heads.
Same with American planes.

I made a similar point when i said without foreigner help indian DRDO and HAL are nothing but subzi mehndi.
in a sabji mandi you only purchase the fresh and most juicy vegetables which you pick from different vendors.

but at the end of the day you have to make the dish yourself...a dish that suits your diet and taste. You cannot eat hotel food forever, its expensive.

Last edited:
Dhruv is still indigenous indian right? how many percent? 100? NO... 50? NO..... 25? NO.... 10? NO.... 5%? maybe.

Nice ms-paint work ... keep it up. You can come up with n things but can't deny India has managed to make Dhruv, and sell it too. We have the capacity to now move on to the next step and reducing the degree of foreign collaboration and consultation.
:cheers:

:rofl:
LOL First you said that "SU-30MK"I" is using mostly French and IAI systems" but when given appropriate answers you ae running away!!! SU-30 MKI has more Indian and ussian systems than Israeli or French.

Funny!!! :rofl: Nice paint!!! But does not make the truth!! ALH had many European systems earlier but now most of the systems are Indian. Wake up from dreams and update yourself.

I made a similar point when i said without foreigner help indian DRDO and HAL are nothing but subzi mehndi. :cheers:

Dream onnnn....... Grapes are sour!!!

Yes your posts are stupid of highest order. let me elaborate. .

First you need to tone down your rhetoric and quit spewing your jealously here. No need to get worked up if you are not able to manufacture sweing machines and bicycle chains in words of AQ Khan.

What do you mean? Are you trying to say why we only rely on foreigner helis and not build ours? buddy at the moment IAF highly relies on foreigner combat choppers and foreigner choppers will still remain to be the high tech product even in your forces.
AH-1Z is what PA is asked for which is part of US arms package for Pakistan for 2014 which are more then capable enough to operate in any battle zone in pak indo context..

Its not Pak Indo conflict, throw your 2 bit mentality out of the window. Its Indo Pak conflict, you are not now or will be in future act as reference point.

Okay, which heli has Pak manufactured? As per you it must be walk in the park or piece of cake. Yeah we still depend on foreign manufacturers, so does PAPA China for WZ-10 but we are getting rid of that dependency. Its still not even 10 years since India became wealthy and directed funds on R&D. That makes you pissed.

I don't know what AH-1Z is capable of the most but seems to me " Sanctions" by Uncle sam.

Seriously are you that stupid? Are you trying to say if you build a cobra style chopper at home you will save 75% of the price? This is the most ridiculous S1ttt i have ever heard today.

That's because you live on your dad's corrupt income and never stepped into an industry to break your sweat. Indian R&D, design using CAD/CAM and manufacturing cost would definately be lower than that of US for Cobra which evolved in 1975. Tech gets cheaper with time, wonder if this is most absurd comment you have ever heard.

Just to add one thing in your limited small narrow minded world knowledge, China is under arms export ban by the west. exceptional case is Canada providing engines because which is not classified as war materials as the chopper engines could be used on civil choppers as well.

BS, WZ-10 or ALH or LCH main objective is to get lift and sustain payload. Accessories or missile sytems can be incorporated later. Arms act doesn't stop china to fly WZ-10 on foreign components under disguise of civilian aircraft. Reality is available for you to read on wiki.

LCA, Arjun, LCH, ALH, Agni, Bhramos, PSLV, GSLV, Insas, Prithwi, Akash, NAG, Helina etc etc.. man you Pakistani's have got long list to prove them failed project first and then as foreign R&D later. Delude yourself, Our ordinance factories aren't defaulting like yours.

in a sabji mandi you only purchase the fresh and most juicy vegetables which you pick from different vendors.

but at the end of the day you have to make the dish yourself...a dish that suits your diet and taste. You cannot eat hotel food forever, its expensive.

They don't know about expensive stuff. They get their stuff from foreign aid, Arab countries and China. Can't choose when getting free lunch. lolzz :disagree:

desiman stop being a laughing stock. You are just being very desperate. Su-30 is RUssian all the way and i am not talking about "export" variants that russia does not even use. Mig-21 not 100% russian? what about 99%?
Even after working for SU, you have very limited knowledge in this field.

:hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: its no use arguing with you, i cant explain everything to you when you dont want to learn. Case Rested, continue living in your dream world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom