What's new

Attack Helicopter Match-Ups: India vs. Pakistan

What's the point of such match-ups? It all leads to flame wars from both ends. It is not like Mi-35s would be engaging Cobras in dogfights :lol:.

well india will soon get apaches or MI 26 havoc no match cobra will be against them but they will be vlaunerable to RBS 70

This MI-35 helicopter looks very heavy ... which would mean lack of agility and therefore prone to hand held missiles like Stingers ...

we did down a couple of them right in 1999 ... right???
:pakistan:

This MI-35 helicopter looks very heavy ... which would mean lack of agility and therefore prone to hand held missiles like Stingers ...

we did down a couple of them right in 1999 ... right???
:pakistan:

No you din't ..you downed a MI-17 ..that too after it had dogged 3 stingers ..as it did not have Chaff and flare dispenser.

No you din't ..you downed a MI-17 ..that too after it had dogged 3 stingers ..as it did not have Chaff and flare dispenser.

And 2 jets.

Currently e have 54+ cobras,more than 2 dozen fennecs and accordin to pdf reporter 26 more will be recieved till 2013.........while T-129 is under evaluation n super cobras r promised by us.

Mi-35 Hind is a flying tank with deadly ammo. When it comes to attack helis Mi-35 rules all of then.
Design wise Mi-35 is the sexiest bird ever designed and the sole look of it will terrify the enemy.

i think cobras will attack and hide quickly under the radar --- the hind can take a lot of punishement ---

our cobras being upgraded to what standard?

total number of cobras 50+ or 70+ ?

@Antibody-I think that the Hinds will be replaced by the longbows and add to this,the LCH which will receive IOC in 2013 and the numbers of this Helicopter Gunship will be over a 100..............:-)

cool picture of t-129

T129-P1-01.jpg

i think cobras will attack and hide quickly under the radar --- the hind can take a lot of punishement ---

our cobras being upgraded to what standard?

total number of cobras 50+ or 70+ ?

We have around 54-56+ cobras and more than 2-3 dozen fennec assault helicopters.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom