What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

listen bhai ...no one is justifying the killings , but for every action there is a reaction , even i am not in support of the reactions of the Muslim on Blasphemy issues , but the thing is , there is no need to use Islamic figures , we dont see such stuff post 9/11 , why all after that ? violence cant be solution , if they have any problem with ISIS or AQ make cartoons of Osama or Bagdadi , there is no need to offend billions of Muslims around the world , a non muslim hardly understand the importance of the man called Prophet Muhammad Pbuh for a Muslim, not all are tolerate like me or many members here, those who believe that if they kill 12 cartoonist and this will end ,than they are mistaken , it only grow ,
but you have to accept that fact that west do all kind of Racism on the name of freedom

but for every action there is a reaction - So should we then give up and accept that we do nothing of our wish, and all our actions are actually reactions? Seriously?

there is no need to use Islamic figures , we dont see such stuff post 9/11 , why all after that ? You mean you can't guess?

violence cant be solution - I am glad we agree.

there is no need to offend billions of Muslims around the world - As you just said: "Violence cant be solution."

I think I understand what you are saying, and sympathise, but I don't agree with you. I think the time has come to stop obsessing in an unhealthy manner with some aspects of daily life, including religion, and to stop deluding ourselves into believing that these obsessions can be justified.

listen bhai ...no one is justifying the killings , but for every action there is a reaction , even i am not in support of the reactions of the Muslim on Blasphemy issues , but the thing is , there is no need to use Islamic figures , we dont see such stuff post 9/11 , why all after that ? violence cant be solution , if they have any problem with ISIS or AQ make cartoons of Osama or Bagdadi , there is no need to offend billions of Muslims around the world , a non muslim hardly understand the importance of the man called Prophet Muhammad Pbuh for a Muslim, not all are tolerate like me or many members here, those who believe that if they kill 12 cartoonist and this will end ,than they are mistaken , it only grow ,
but you have to accept that fact that west do all kind of Racism on the name of freedom

Minute.

The famous images are from a danish journal. Charlie hebdo published them as support only after the danish journo was threatened.

Charlie Hebdo humour was oriented towards extremists not islam. See image below for example

imgres

3044286-2057904089-jpg_2649905.jpg

It says Muhammad overwhelmed by extremists and Muhammad says "it is hard to be loved by idiots"

Feel free to delete if considered as offensive. But i don't think offending muslims was the purpose of this cartoon, at all.

About Satiric images or humour about religion, you also have to take into account our history. Secularism is deeply rooted in it (1789 revolution etc...)

Minute.

The famous images are from a danish journal. Charlie hebdo published them as support only after the danish journo was threatened.

Charlie Hebdo humour was oriented towards extremists not islam. See image below for example

imgres

It says Muhammad overwhelmed by extremists and Muhammad says "it is hard to be loved by idiots"

Feel free to delete if considered as offensive. But i don't think offending muslims was the purpose of this cartoon, at all.

About Satiric images or humour about religion, you also have to take into account our history. Secularism is deeply rooted in it (1789 revolution etc...)
I think if extremists were that good at getting the real meaning behind such messages they would have gotten it from their own book itself.

but for every action there is a reaction - So should we then give up and accept that we do nothing of our wish, and all our actions are actually reactions? Seriously?

there is no need to use Islamic figures , we dont see such stuff post 9/11 , why all after that ? You mean you can't guess?

violence cant be solution - I am glad we agree.

there is no need to offend billions of Muslims around the world - As you just said: "Violence cant be solution."

I think I understand what you are saying, and sympathise, but I don't agree with you. I think the time has come to stop obsessing in an unhealthy manner with some aspects of daily life, including religion, and to stop deluding ourselves into believing that these obsessions can be justified.

you know , i can see why so many indian are jumping here around ...

we do have our action ,and if you think like this than what was Afghanistan and Iraq war ? wasnt that the reaction of 9/11 ??
i again say violence is not the answer but not everyone is same , there are some soldiers who even commit crimes but you cant just blame the whole army , can you ??
and i would like to know that what court will care to even hear such case , where some muslims go and file a case that some magazine is making cartoon about their prophet ?
they make such stuff to make profit and mockery out of muslim , and when muslims react , some violent some non violent , if one wants this kind of incidents to be over , than efforts should be done from both side , Freedom doesnt mean insulting someone , and if it is , than i would like you to go to president house and give Ma behn ki galiyan , and if you are not arrested , than come back and we will discuss

Minute.

imgres

the question remain same , what happen to that hundred years old freedom when it come to holocaust ?
and again if you have problem with OBL or Bhagdadi make their cartoon , do what ever you want to do with their images ,but making fun , for anyone , lets say about any holy figure , is not good , its against moral values of a person , if i purposely make fun of you , in front of everyone , maybe for 1-2 times you will neglect but after some time you will react , not with violence of course , but you do confront me ...

For the bold part ...Can you put a figure for the number of people Muslims offend when they say ... there is no God but Allah, .....?
A serious question not a troll bait.

you cant be serious right ? where is the offense here ?
and hindi claim to have 33,00000 Gods , so does it offend Muslims ? you go in your temple in India and worship any god you want ..

I wasn't trolling though, but if you found it uncomfortable to answer then lets leave it. It's useless.

lol that is not a religious debate Mr, and if you care to read the OP , and i can answer you well enough .. but the thing is your intention is just trolling ..

Oh well, it's too much to hope that someone will actually say that he doesn't have an answer.

and here we come a mr intellectual ... who believe he knows everything which in heart of anyone ?!
think what you want , first learn to reply the last post than we will talk further ..

lol that is not a religious debate Mr, and if you care to read the OP , and i can answer you well enough .. but the thing is your intention is just trolling ..

and here we come a mr intellectual ... who believe he knows everything which in heart of anyone ?!
think what you want , first learn to reply the last post than we will talk further ..

Post #1087

This post looks like you took shroud of hypocrisy to trail room.

The French government and other western government have killed their own civilians by supporting terrorists in Syria and across the world... Syria have warned the west that terrorism will strike them back... Those same terrorists who killed innocent civilians and journalists are labeled freedom fighters in Syria...

What happened in France was nothing but French politics in Syria backfiring. We wish what we are seeing in Syria to no one, not even our enemies, but it was the same government who backed the disturbances in Syria, allowing extreme movements to feel they are unstoppable, who got hit with the results of their actions; and for that, they are the only ones to blame.

10933936_602831769818012_3421817207254273045_n.jpg

10905999_1606560576244770_7470444676958618358_n.jpg

10891665_786597734754944_943307365333582126_n.jpg

10929005_786014548146596_7837308160106515177_n.jpg

3 down 1 to go:

French Police Kill Suspects in Charlie Hebdo Attack
Gunman at Kosher Grocery in Capital Is Also Killed in Raid; Fourth Suspect at Large

By
Noémie Bisserbe,
Stacy Meichtry and
David Gauthier-Villars
Updated Jan. 9, 2015 3:40 p.m. ET

PARIS—Police killed three gunmen who had rampaged in and around the French capital for days. The raids Friday also left four hostages dead, in a bloody climax to the deadliest spree of violence the country has seen in decades.

After daylong sieges that shocked and captivated France, police launched simultaneous assaults on gunmen at two locations on the outskirts of Paris who appeared to be operating together.

Said and Chérif Kouachi—the two brothers suspected of Wednesday’s attack on the French magazine Charlie Hebdo that left 12 people dead—were killed by police in an evening raid on a building north of Paris. A person who had been hiding inside the building for hours, sending text messages to the police, was rescued unharmed, police said.

On the city’s eastern edge, police raided a kosher grocery store where another gunman, Amedy Coulibaly, had taken several people hostage. Mr. Coulibaly, who police believe was connected to the Kouachi brothers, was killed in the assault, along with four hostages. Five other hostages were injured, two seriously, according to an officer at the scene.

Paris Prosecutor François Molins said late Friday that authorities believe the deaths of the people at the kosher grocery didn’t result from the intervention of security forces.

“Given the state of the bodies, and Mr. Coulibaly’s statements, we assume that no hostage was killed during the assault,” Mr. Molins said. The four people were believed to have been killed by Mr. Coulibaly as he stormed the store, he said.

Mr. Molins said investigators had identified Mr. Coulibaly as the shooter of a police officer early Thursday in southern Paris. Authorities said Friday they were searching for a fourth suspect in connection with that shooting; her whereabouts were unclear.

For the full article, see:

Charlie Hebdo Attack: French Police Kill Gunmen in Two Places - WSJ

Last edited:
So you don't see anything offensive when one say that your God is not real only mine is?

Muslims would not find that offensive and actually during the golden period of Muslim States both Imams and priest use to have open debates on this topic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom