What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

I don't agree.
The laws apply, nothing else. If the law allows them the latitude of what they did, the matter should end there. We form society by agreeing to observe the law.

there law is for their freedom of Speech, if they dont care about Muslim , no need to drag the Prophets in their magazines ... enjoy you freedom , and keep it themselves

Why do these idiots keep trying to manipulate others in order to achieve foreign policy objectives? Have they not done enough damage yet?

You can't get to the bottom of this? Very simplified:

You have two guys in ME. One is Sunni, one is Shia. Both have their land, both would like some more of it. Each of them has a couple of weak local friends.
But Sunni has two powerful friends, he has helped one of them twice before (Afg-formation of mujahadeen, engineered prices for the fall of USSR) in his own struggle against a near peer powerful enemy, so Sunni can call in and cash some favours.

Now you will ask, why don't these two powerful friends see what other things this Sunni exports.
The answer is, they see it, but Sunni is not a 100% master of his own land, he has to go seek council from religious structures so that he remains in nominal control and is available to perform oil price manipulations, etc at the behest of two powerful friends and after all, for his own interests as the Shia is loosing money if the Sunni sets the price too low.

Now you can label this all as baloney, but events on the ground would more or less confirm this: all Saudi enemies are in the process of being dealt with (instability in Syria, Shia Iraq), or have already been dealt with (fall of Saudi unfriendly MB, Bahrain).

B67Q8nRCUAE4bIw.jpg

Not for decades: link.

It's right there at the top of my post.
Interesting that the mods kept that one and deleted the one I posted depicting Mohammed.

We can all count on moral integrity here! I cannot find that post....it's lost in the bazillion pages of a few threads dealing with this, and i need them to show i got a negative infraction because of exposing some lies that Jews were never depicted in Charlie Hebdo.

there law is for their freedom of Speech, if they dont care about Muslim , no need to drag the Prophets in their magazines ... enjoy you freedom , and keep it themselves

I don't understand.

It's their law. That country's. Not ours. If their law allows them whatever it is, how can someone take up guns and kill people who have done nothing against that law? And how can you justify it?

I don't understand.

It's their law. That country's. Not ours. If their law allows them whatever it is, how can someone take up guns and kill people who have done nothing against that law? And how can you justify it?

its their law i agree, those shooters were French too , so their law , their citizen , their magazine , why are we hitting our heads against the wall ?

The West did not clamp down on these takfiri pigs - because they served a national security interest, ie in the removal of BAA. - but just like our own takfiri pigs and the LTTE - these pigs can bite anyone once they are on the loose.

Sad but true.

HOW ATTACK ON CHARLIE HEBDO HQ AND THE MASSIVE ANTI-TERROR POLICE MANHUNT HAS UNFOLDED

WEDNESDAY

10.25am: Mother with her young daughter is forced to allow gunmen into offices of Charlie Hebdo

10.30am: Terrorists call out editors by name before executing them, then exit the building

10.30am-10.50am: Gunmen leave the building in a black Citroen, driving up Allee Verte where they encounter a police car. They open fire, wounding a policeman

- While trying to get to nearby Boulevard Richard Lenoir they encounter more police and exchange fire, nobody is injured

- Once on the boulevard they see a policeman on the pavement and open fire before executing him as he lays on the ground

11am: The men crash their Citroen on Rue de Meaux and hijack another vehicle to continue their escape

3.30pm: Raids on apartments in northern Paris, including a home thought to belong to one of the suspects in Gennevilliers

5:30pm: The dead are named as Stephane Charbonnier, editor of Charlie Hebdo, along with Bernard Maris, Georges Wolinski, Jean Cabut, aka Cabu, Bernard Verlhac and contributor Philippe Honore

6pm: As darkness falls people take to the streets to hold vigils, holding up signs reading Je Suis Charlie - I am Charlie

10.41pm: Raids take place in Reim as riot police storm buildings of those linked to two suspects. Seven people, thought to be friends of the suspects, are arrested

11pm: Hamid Mourad hands himself in to police in Charleville-Mezieres after seeing his name on social media

THURSDAY

12:31am: Police name shooting suspects as brothers Said and Cherif Kouachi

7.45am: Second gun attack in Paris in which a female police officer and a street cleaner are wounded

7.58am: Suspect arrested in connection with second attack, reported to be a North African man with an assault rifle. Another believed to be on the run

9.58am: Female police officer wounded in the second shooting dies at a hospital in Paris

10.34am: Police carry out a raid on a hotel near to where the second attack happened

10.39am: Officers surround a petrol station in Villers-Cotteret, northern Aisne region, after manager said he recognised gunmen

11am: A minute's silence takes place in memory of the 12 killed

11.10am: Surviving Charlie Hebdo staff announce magazine will be published next week

11.30am: Police surround a property in Crepy-En-Valois after suspects reported to be inside
248BC14900000578-0-image-a-95_1420822282135.jpg
2483F62100000578-0-image-a-76_1420737354369.jpg

You can't get to the bottom of this? Very simplified:

You have two guys in ME. One is Sunni, one is Shia. Both have their land, both would like some more of it. Each of them has a couple of weak local friends.
But Sunni has two powerful friends, he has helped one of them twice before (Afg-formation of mujahadeen, engineered prices for the fall of USSR) in his own struggle against a near peer powerful enemy, so Sunni can call in and cash some favours.

Now you will ask, why don't these two powerful friends see what other things this Sunni exports.
The answer is, they see it, but Sunni is not a 100% master of his own land, he has to go seek council from religious structures so that he remains in nominal control and is available to perform oil price manipulations, etc at the behest of two powerful friends and after all, for his own interests as the Shia is loosing money if the Sunni sets the price too low.

Now you can label this all as baloney, but events on the ground would more or less confirm this: all Saudi enemies are in the process of being dealt with (instability in Syria, Shia Iraq), or have already been dealt with (fall of Saudi unfriendly MB, Bahrain).

I don't think this is baloney at all.

its their law i agree, those shooters were French too , so their law , their citizen , their magazine , why are we hitting our heads against the wall ?

I am sorry, some misunderstanding here. I didn't see you hitting your head against the wall, and didn't accuse you of it. I did wonder why you are 'justifying' those actions, instead of saying what you have correctly said in this post. I'm not hitting my head, either; I would like these phony Muslims, who kill hundreds of innocents claiming that they are defending their religion and their ways, to be killed. I said so about the murderers of the little children in Peshawar, and I am saying so again, against the murderers of journalists. There is no difference.

Now if you trace your way back to how we started our conversation, it may be clearer to you why I am confused and disturbed.

Well, you will never see a swat/seal joint operation.

US constitution does not allow member of the US military to operate within the US, unless a general martial law was or a state of war existed. We do allow our national guard (US militia) to operate within US and they do have 2 Special Force company.

Generally speaking, Delta and Seal usually consulted but not act on in the US in any terrorist attack. And the fact that we have enough Alaphet agency to try and take the lead FBI, ATF, LOCAL LEA, DHS, DEA and if the military also throw their hats in, then i think nothing can be done as it would become very complicated

Interesting to know GIGN is also police officer, so they are like the SF branch of our NG? I did work with some Armee de la terra SF in afghanistan and they never tell me anything..

good to know they are cornered, hope u guys capture the bastard s soon

GIGN are gendarmes. smthing like guardia civil etc. Militaries, but also police officers. But they are not part of COS (SF), even if there is an intense cooperation with SF. For exactly the same reasons (constitution), french FS cannot act on french territory.

BFST : 1st RPIMA or 13 RDP (green or red beret)?

BTW, all bad guys down. Sadly 4 more casualties (at the beginning of hostage taking Porte de Vincennes). 2 policement lightly injured.

There should be a massive protest on Sunday, be it christians, jewish, muslims, hindi, atheists or whatever. David Cameron and Angela Merkel will be there (aswell as Renzi, Rajoy...)

I don't think this is baloney at all.

I am sorry, some misunderstanding here. I didn't see you hitting your head against the wall, and didn't accuse you of it. I did wonder why you are 'justifying' those actions, instead of saying what you have correctly said in this post. I'm not hitting my head, either; I would like these phony Muslims, who kill hundreds of innocents claiming that they are defending their religion and their ways, to be killed. I said so about the murderers of the little children in Peshawar, and I am saying so again, against the murderers of journalists. There is no difference.

Now if you trace your way back to how we started our conversation, it may be clearer to you why I am confused and disturbed.

listen bhai ...no one is justifying the killings , but for every action there is a reaction , even i am not in support of the reactions of the Muslim on Blasphemy issues , but the thing is , there is no need to use Islamic figures , we dont see such stuff post 9/11 , why all after that ? violence cant be solution , if they have any problem with ISIS or AQ make cartoons of Osama or Bagdadi , there is no need to offend billions of Muslims around the world , a non muslim hardly understand the importance of the man called Prophet Muhammad Pbuh for a Muslim, not all are tolerate like me or many members here, those who believe that if they kill 12 cartoonist and this will end ,than they are mistaken , it only grow ,
but you have to accept that fact that west do all kind of Racism on the name of freedom

listen bhai ...no one is justifying the killings , but for every action there is a reaction , even i am not in support of the reactions of the Muslim on Blasphemy issues , but the thing is , there is no need to use Islamic figures , we dont see such stuff post 9/11 , why all after that ? violence cant be solution , if they have any problem with ISIS or AQ make cartoons of Osama or Bagdadi , there is no need to offend billions of Muslims around the world , a non muslim hardly understand the importance of the man called Prophet Muhammad Pbuh for a Muslim, not all are tolerate like me or many members here, those who believe that if they kill 12 cartoonist and this will end ,than they are mistaken , it only grow ,
but you have to accept that fact that west do all kind of Racism on the name of freedom
For the bold part ...Can you put a figure for the number of people Muslims offend when they say ... there is no God but Allah, .....?
A serious question not a troll bait.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom