What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

LOL!

What happened in France was nothing but French politics in Syria backfiring. We wish what we are seeing in Syria to no one, not even our enemies, but it was the same government who backed the disturbances in Syria, allowing extreme movements to feel they are unstoppable, who got hit with the results of their actions; and for that, they are the only ones to blame.

Syrian Lion you were a little bit excited when you wrote this, weren't you? Didn't stop and look around?

you cant be serious right ? where is the offense here ?
and hindi claim to have 33,00000 Gods , so does it offend Muslims ? you go in your temple in India and worship any god you want ..

The difference is that you are ready to kill for that belief...In your own countries - your minorities, in other countries when your population increases.

Let's not be naive here. It's us vs islam, and not because we need so but because you perceive so.

Dar ul islam - abode of Islam - thankfully the mullahs of Islam consider india to be dal Ul islam...and we intend to change that.

Dar Ul aman - all the mullah land where the sharia induced population lives.

Dar Ul harb - house of war where islam is in minority and muslims will fight either openly or passively to change it first into dar ul islam and later dar ul aman.

I think doing to terrorist what Count Vald III Dracul did to Turks would send a good message to Islamic terrorists.

What say you @flamer84 .?

That would be "undemocratic".I think the French/Westerners have a "better" ideea:they will pay welfare for the family of the terrorists who are left behind.

That would be "undemocratic".I think the French/Westerners have a "better" ideea:they will pay welfare for the family of the terrorists who are left behind.

BTW, I quoted you because Dracula get a lot of bad press in Europe. From my PoV , his act of impaling whole Turkish Army ( small contingent before larger body headed by Sultan shows ) was justifiable. He was acting in defence of his country.

What is his reputation in Romania?

BTW, I quoted you because Dracula get a lot of bad press in Europe. From my PoV , his act of impaling whole Turkish Army ( small contingent before larger body headed by Sultan shows ) was justifiable. He was acting in defence of his country.

Vlad the Impaler is a national hero! Impale those Turks! He learnt the method of impaling his enemies from the Turks themselves. He just turned their own technique against them.

He defended his own country,with violent means,but then again violent means were the norm of the day.It's not even a vs Islam/Turks thing as he was equally ruthless with Saxon (German) merchants who tried to squeeze natives for unearned money.

So the French authorities knew that they had links to Al-Qaeda and got training in Yemen etc. They were also on the no-fly list of the US.

Apart from all that...they were being monitored by the French...they knew something is up with these folks to put it lightly.

Fact is that the governments of UK, Germany and France are either utterly daft or extremely sinister. They KNOW that they've extremist elements like Anjum Chaudhry and many others like him yet there is no action taken against them.

How about simply f"cking deporting these motherf"ckers instead of paying them welfare?!

Broken immigration system which only allows and favours certain type of people...I wonder why.

Minute.

The famous images are from a danish journal. Charlie hebdo published them as support only after the danish journo was threatened.

Charlie Hebdo humour was oriented towards extremists not islam. See image below for example

imgres

3044286-2057904089-jpg_2649905.jpg

It says Muhammad overwhelmed by extremists and Muhammad says "it is hard to be loved by idiots"

Feel free to delete if considered as offensive. But i don't think offending muslims was the purpose of this cartoon, at all.

About Satiric images or humour about religion, you also have to take into account our history. Secularism is deeply rooted in it (1789 revolution etc...)

I think there is definitely a clash of people from different cultures. Most of Muslims do not know the history of France and how the Republic was founded. French intellectuals has always played an important role in developing the French society.

Anyway I have seen some of the cartoons. Problem for me was that some cartoons directly or indirectly (not specifically talking about Charlie Hebdo) shows Prophet Muhammad as a terrorist. This might give the impression that this is not just making fun based on freedom of speech but rather painting all Muslims as terrorists too. This is a long debate and cannot be finished in a sentence. However after saying this the reaction we have witnessed from some Muslims does not justify violence. It is sad how some French citizens who were born and brought up in France went and killed their own fellow citizens. There is no denying some Muslims groups have not integrated and are not interested in becoming valuable members of the society.

May the victims rest in peace. Ameen.

LOL!

What happened in France was nothing but French politics in Syria backfiring. We wish what we are seeing in Syria to no one, not even our enemies, but it was the same government who backed the disturbances in Syria, allowing extreme movements to feel they are unstoppable, who got hit with the results of their actions; and for that, they are the only ones to blame.

Syrian Lion you were a little bit excited when you wrote this, weren't you? Didn't stop and look around?

His country is a victim of international terrorism. A small country like Syria is been bullied and torn apart by world powers. How would you feel if some countries sitting thousands of miles are arming and training terrorists in your country and deciding its fate?

Minute.

The famous images are from a danish journal. Charlie hebdo published them as support only after the danish journo was threatened.

Charlie Hebdo humour was oriented towards extremists not islam. See image below for example

imgres

3044286-2057904089-jpg_2649905.jpg

It says Muhammad overwhelmed by extremists and Muhammad says "it is hard to be loved by idiots"

Feel free to delete if considered as offensive. But i don't think offending muslims was the purpose of this cartoon, at all.

About Satiric images or humour about religion, you also have to take into account our history. Secularism is deeply rooted in it (1789 revolution etc...)

I think that this is right. Charlie Hebdo was satirically attacking Moslem extremists, not Moslems or Islam in general, and being singled out for this sort of satire is what upset the extremist elements of French Moslems the most. All of Charlie Hebdo's magazine covers depicting Mohammed were only practically anonymous cartoon turbaned figures and quite inoffensive in themselves as images.

France has had a secular intellectual tradition going back to the Enlightenment and beyond. And organised religion in France, especially the native Roman Catholic Church, has been a favourite target for satire and ridicule.

Last edited:
I think there is definitely a clash of people from different cultures. Most of Muslims do not know the history of France and how the Republic was founded. French intellectuals has always played an important role in developing the French society.

Anyway I have seen some of the cartoons. Problem for me was that some cartoons directly or indirectly (not specifically talking about Charlie Hebdo) shows Prophet Muhammad as a terrorist. This might give the impression that this is not just making fun based on freedom of speech but rather painting all Muslims as terrorists too. This is a long debate and cannot be finished in a sentence. However after saying this the reaction we have witnessed from some Muslims does not justify violence. It is sad how some French citizens who were born and brought up in France went and killed their own fellow citizens. There is no denying some Muslims groups have not integrated and are not interested in becoming valuable members of the society.

May the victims rest in peace. Ameen.

His country is a victim of international terrorism. A small country like Syria is been bullied and torn apart by world powers. How would you feel if some countries sitting thousands of miles are arming and training terrorists in your country and deciding its fate?

I agree with you. HAppily, the very night of murders, i have seen muslims protest Place de la République aside jewish, christians, republicans or whatever. Peacefully.
I am not a regular reader of Charlie Hebdo btw.
Some poeple in France will try to instrumentalize what happened against muslims, which is a shame. But most french people do make the difference between a muslim and an extremist.
Best answer i've seen (spontaneous protest, night after slaughter)

not-afraid-paris.jpg

Lets hope Sunday's protest (even if it has been kidnapped by politicians) will be a moment of resilience and grief without hate, and unity between every french citizens. Whatever is their faith (or no faith).
But we will not let anyone dictate our behaviour in our homeland killing drawers.

But we will not let anyone dictate our behaviour in our homeland killing drawers.

Exactly. It is the duty of migrants to integrate not the other way around. I hope saner minds prevail. There definitely needs to be strategy to deal with rising extremism in Muslim youths. Also keeping a closer eyes on people travelling to conflict hot spots.

He defended his own country,with violent means,but then again violent means were the norm of the day.It's not even a vs Islam/Turks thing as he was equally ruthless with Saxon (German) merchants who tried to squeeze natives for unearned money.

That is the reason i consider him a honourable patriot than someone who justifies a whole vampire troupe in his stead.

He was a little more violent in a highly violent world defending his people against an imperialistic invasion by a theocracy which hated them for their religion.

The difference is that you are ready to kill for that belief...In your own countries - your minorities, in other countries when your population increases.

Let's not be naive here. It's us vs islam, and not because we need so but because you perceive so.

Dar ul islam - abode of Islam - thankfully the mullahs of Islam consider india to be dal Ul islam...and we intend to change that.

Dar Ul aman - all the mullah land where the sharia induced population lives.

Dar Ul harb - house of war where islam is in minority and muslims will fight either openly or passively to change it first into dar ul islam and later dar ul aman.

dude dont miss the fact , we in our country we are fighting the same mind set who killed those Cartoonist in Paris , if you look around the world it is Pakistan who suffered the most , war against terror turn out to be war against Islam , and in this war you will see the country on the lead who was created on the name of Islam , that is the testimony that we are not with that mind set, there are always two kind of peoples , even Nazi get their support from German people , but once the Allied force show the cruelty of Nazi to a common German Citizen they realize their mistake , our peoples are getting know that who is enemy and who is friend , it took us 70,000+ deaths for a wake up call , but at least now we are taking measures , this war is much more hard for us because we have to fight Psychologically as well , its not just country , its our Religion , culture everything at stake , if west want to win this war , they first need to win the hearts of common Muslim living in their Countries ,you cant make good relationship with Muslims by Insulting or making fun of those personalities who are holy to us , i am not saying that west should drop their freedom of Speech or anything ,but at least they can condemn this kind of hatred which is not good for any society , just like so many secular Indians react on recent conversions of Christian or Muslim to hindusim , being secular is one thing but making fun of certain peoples Religion is another , it is even against the moral values of us ( humans ) to insult someone who is long dead ..or even make fun of him..if you want Muslims to support you in this battle you need to stop such stuff going all over the world , obviously its not possible to do this but at least come in the open to condemn it , when the leader of certain country dont come out and openly condemn such hatred , radical get opportunity to preach their agenda to peoples who are uneducated and have close to no knowledge about Islam ,

It's not even a vs Islam/Turks thing

Sure, but @Anonymous is getting an orgasm because Vlad impaled Muslims. For him, it's all about killing Muslims.

@Audio or anyone else

Can you post links to content in Charlie Hebdo which mocked the Holocaust or mocked the French laws regulating "free" speech around the Holocaust?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom