What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

Lets hope Sunday's protest (even if it has been kidnapped by politicians) will be a moment of resilience and grief without hate, and unity between every french citizens. Whatever is their faith (or no faith).
But we will not let anyone dictate our behaviour in our homeland killing drawers.

It would be better if you would wake up and smell the coffee...Despite all the French insistence,not every citizen of France is a French citizen,some of them don't want to be despite living in France.

THE TRUTH :

The french anthem is booed at the Stade de France during the games France vs Algeria, France vs Marocco and France vs Tunisia by French people from Algeria, Marocco and Tunisia.

They don't want to be French and they hate you.But hey,bury your head in the sand and think happy thoughts...'till next time ! Than...rince and repeat.

The assault

B68clO8IAAIk4ls.jpg

Last edited:
Exactly. It is the duty of migrants to integrate not the other way around. I hope saner minds prevail. There definitely needs to be strategy to deal with rising extremism in Muslim youths. Also keeping a closer eyes on people travelling to conflict hot spots.
one of them did travel to Yemen, and was watched for a time, monitored for another time, but he became dormant and police numbers just aren't enough to closely watch all of them.

It would be better if you would wake up and smell the coffee...Despite all the French insistence,not every citizen of France is a French citizen,some of them don't want to be despite living in France.

THE TRUTH :

They don't want to be French and they hate you.But hey,bury your head in the sand and think happy thoughts...'till next time ! Than...rince and repeat.

Well, considering the average IQ of football supporters... (not all of course, it is a beautiful sport loved by many smart people).
I know there is a part of them spitting France. Those should have to make a choice (usually they are bi-nationals). And i spit at their face. You know i live near a "cité" full of north africans. 90% of them are peaceful workers. The sad part is those you see are those that burn cars, sell drugs etc. and are the remaining 10%. i know some muslim families who do not want their kids out there so as to avoid staying with those b.....

one of them did travel to Yemen, and was watched for a time, monitored for another time, but he became dormant and police numbers just aren't enough to closely watch all of them.

Well, considering the average IQ of football supporters... (not all of course, it is a beautiful sport loved by many smart people).
I know there is a part of them spitting France. Those should have to make a choice (usually they are bi-nationals). And i spit at their face. You know i live near a "cité" full of north africans. 90% of them are peaceful workers. The sad part is those you see are those that burn cars, sell drugs etc. and are the remaining 10%. i know some muslim families who do not want their kids out there so as to avoid staying with those b.....

And no i'm not leaving in a dream world. One of my friends was "Denzel"
le portail des passionnés de l'aviation: Hommage à un héros de l'Armée de l'Air

@Gabriel92
@halloweene

Congratulations to the French forces for avoided an even greater loss of life. They acted in a brave and professional manner. Once again I'd like to express my sorrow and prayers for the four French citizens who died in the supermarket. May the Lord rest their souls.

That is the reason i consider him a honourable patriot than someone who justifies a whole vampire troupe in his stead.

He was a little more violent in a highly violent world defending his people against an imperialistic invasion by a theocracy which hated them for their religion.

They are a proud people unlike your forefathers who gave away their daughters to marriage to Muslim invaders. Couldn't help it. I have to destroy trolls by their own medicine. :bunny:

@Gabriel92
@halloweene

Congratulations to the French forces for avoided an even greater loss of life. They acted in a brave and professional manner. Once again I'd like to express my sorrow and prayers for the four French citizens who died in the supermarket. May the Lord rest their souls.
Nice story : in front of the jewish super market there is a gas station owned by a muslim. He hanged up a solidarity banner. Imams from Paris Grand Mosque visited the shop this morning. Some sheds of light in the ambient darkness.
There are also some sheds of dark, some teenagers not wanting to respect the minute of silence on friday for example...

Why should they be forgiven, they are not Muslim and this is the problem with religious people, were humans and are born free of religion so if religious people have a problem the onus is on them. We non religious don't need to watch what we say, if religious people get offended then **** them they chose to be religious, your born a free man and shouldn't have to appease ancient traditions.

I don't know about you but I have better things to do rather then abusing other peoples religion.

They are a proud people unlike your forefathers who gave away their daughters to marriage to Muslim invaders. Couldn't help it. I have to destroy trolls by their own medicine. :bunny:
Who is "your" here?.Might want to look at Pakistan's histroy again.Even a simple wikipedia read will do.

May all killed in the attack rest in peace. May the injured recover quickly and fully.

Does that include the ridiculing of Hinduism or will you make an exception? Can I post a cartoon which is deemed offensive by Hindus?

The key to a good cartoon is to communicate a message.

The famous bomb in turban cartoon illustrates that with Islam, you also get the terrorists
and other violent persons, pretending to defending the Muslim faith.

It using and old proverb to have an orange in the turban.
Anyone that believes that Mohammed is blamed, simply does not get the message.

The Muslim reaction is to tell the West that if you fail to call Islam the religion of peace,
we are going to kill you. That reaction is hilarious.

The problem is Islamist violence, and there will be more cartoons ridiculing islamists.
If you choose to believe this is an attack on islam, then you also say that the
Islamists represent Islam.

"Islamists" is used in the western meaning here.

A cartoon with racist undertones, is different.
That is already banned, at least in Sweden.

The Islamist terrorists' murders in Paris have done the hardline right-wing nationalist political parties in Europe a valuable service and greatly increased popular support of these parties. If any of these hardline right-wing political parties ever get into power in a major European country with a significant Moslem minority, these parties' governments will make life a living hell for Moslems. All the power of the state will be brought against them.

The Islamist terrorists' murders in Paris have done the hardline right-wing nationalist political parties in Europe a valuable service and greatly increased popular support of these parties. If any of these hardline right-wing political parties ever get into power in a major European country with a significant Moslem minority, these parties' governments will make life a living hell for Moslems. All the power of the state will be brought against them.
It’s spelled Muslim not Moslem.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom