What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

What I wrote is common knowledge. You can pretend otherwise.
I know it's common for millions of people to be wrong in their "common knowledge". Just look at the millions around the world who believe Jews put blood in their passover matzos. It's the sort of "common knowledge" that every Jew knows is 100% wrong and libelous and that hardly any Muslims bother to correct because - what, exactly?

coucou_c_est_charlie.jpg

The United States, noted Sharansky, has absorbed more Muslims than Europe but doesn’t have the same problem of integration

BS on more numbers.

BS also on narrative, when you have lefty Jews from USA (Barbara something) trying to hammer the message home how without multiculturalism Europe is dead. She is member of PAIDEIA, a Jewish think tank in Sweden arguing for increased immigration.
Her video is on Youtube, doesn't help much in shaping public opinion in regards to Jews.

Breaking: Four hostages dead after raid on grocery store in eastern Paris, police sources say

Charlie Hebdo: French Police Kill Three Gunmen

Police killed three gunmen who rampaged in and out of the French capital this week, ending a three-day spree of violence that left four hostages dead. Police launched simultaneous assaults Friday on gunmen who held hostages at two locations on the outskirts of Paris, and appeared to operate as a network. At least one hostage, north of Paris, was rescued, but four hostages at a grocery store in Paris were killed.

First of all I want to see these terrorists caught and hanged in public.

Second I want some answers from France, USA and other Western countries:

Why the hell they are still supporting Al-Quaida related terror outfits in Syria against Bashar ?

I am no fan of Bashar, but he is million times better than these AQ savages. I want to know the logic behind it.

That's quite correct.

This has nothing, NOTHING to do with the cowardly and sadistic murders of the journalists, this is completely separate.

Why do these idiots keep trying to manipulate others in order to achieve foreign policy objectives? Have they not done enough damage yet?

Give total sum. I could not find it.
I don't think there's an official count by religion, only by source country. Do they even ask about religion at immigration? So you have to use your head. For example, many of the immigrants from Iraq are probably Christians fleeing religious persecution. On the other hand, the tens of thousands of Saudi immigrants are almost certainly all Muslims.

I don't think there's an official count by religion, only by source country. Do they even ask about religion at immigration? So you have to use your head. For example, many of the immigrants from Iraq are probably Christians fleeing religious persecution. On the other hand, the tens of thousands of Saudi immigrants are almost certainly all Muslims.

Don't you have a question on census?
Total sum of Muslims from total sum of all people, irelevant if immigrants or not. 2nd, 3rd, 4th gen too.

Can you give me a link to anti Jew Charlie Hebdo covers please.

everything is good if it stay's with in limits , even Freedom ...
I don't agree.
The laws apply, nothing else. If the law allows them the latitude of what they did, the matter should end there. We form society by agreeing to observe the law.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom