What's new

Assalam-O-Alaikum - The Correct Way

unstopabl3

Reaction score
I was stunned by the following information.

Assalam-o-Alaikum = Tum per Salamti ho

Saam-o-Alaikum = Tum Barbad ho

Assam-o-Alikum = Tum ko mout aye

Assa-e-kum = Tum khushi ko tarso

Sale le kum = Tum pe lanat ho

These are very basic mistakes, even as Muslims we don't know how to properly say Salam. Or we say it too fast and make the above mistakes. Please be very careful and say Salam slowly and fully.

Thanks!

Yeah we should say it the right way.

But many people don't know what these words mean.

So what Really matters is the intention. :pop:

What can't you understand?
The first one is the proper pronunciation of Slam and the rest are mistakes which we make when we say Slam in a hurry or don't say it properly along with their meanings.

Do you understand now?

@ abiab

Well ignorance is a bliss and if you are not going to say such simple yet so important blessing in a correct way, then you better not even say it at all because instead of sending blessing to your fellow muslims you will be cursing me. I don't think that's right, now do you?

Mk i don't get can some explain it to me 0-o.

An expression that Muslims say whenever they meet one another. It is a greeting translated as "Peace be upon you."

Assalam-o-Alaikum = Peace be on you

I think

Saam-o-Alaikum => weariness/death be upon you

Assam-o-Alikum => Curse/death be on you

Assa-e-kum => have no idea

Sale le kum = > have no idea

My Arabic is not well :(

What can't you understand?

I think he has some problem with Urdu Language.

@ abiab

Well ignorance is a bliss and if you are not going to say such simple yet so important blessing in a correct way, then you better not even say it at all because instead of sending blessing to your fellow muslims you will be cursing me. I don't think that's right, now do you?

I don't use 'em. I came to know about it when i was in primary school. I never used the incorrect words to greet my brothers/sisters.
Such wrong words were being used by hypocrites/Jews in the era of Prophet (PBUH) to tease Muslims.

:pakistan:

one thing more edit here if we say to some one slam then the other one replly by action not by words i think better way is replly by word to complet advantege to other because every one need protection

An expression that Muslims say whenever they meet one another. It is a greeting translated as "Peace be upon you."

Assalam-o-Alaikum = Peace be on you

I think

Saam-o-Alaikum => weariness/death be upon you

Assam-o-Alikum => Curse/death be on you

Assa-e-kum => have no idea

Sale le kum = > have no idea

My Arabic is not well :(

Ah i get it i was confused on those bits cheers :D.

and i have one problem with urdu and that is i don't know how to read,write or speak urdu <: and tbh i have never heard anyone speak in urdu XD.

:coffee:nice sharing but i am very sorry to say our most of persons don't like full slam due to modernization .:hitwall: how is this modernization:victory:

if we make slam to any one only for our work purpose whom we say slam
and mostly not say slam to unknown mans on the other hand in Islam slam for every one:smitten:

:rolleyes:if our Muslims understand this important issue of Islam than most of our sin or evils finished from our society .

I don't hate islam or anything but i have to say if islams takes over the world we will be stuck in a stone age.

Ah i get it i was confused on those bits cheers :D.

and i have one problem with urdu and that is i don't know how to read,write or speak urdu <: and tbh i have never heard anyone speak in urdu XD.

Tune to Pakistan tv channel, may be you can hear some Urdu speaker there :D

Or watch this for just Urdu

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't hate islam or anything but i have to say if islams takes over the world we will be stuck in a stone age.

You have no idea what Islam is all about. And you even don't know anything about Muslim's History. What you have is only a wrong perception about it.

Back
Top Bottom