What's new

Ask him if he remembers what I wore & what he said when he was on top of me: Cynthia D Ritchie

filthy men and filthy women for each other. cynthia is reham khan version 2. almost all of our political leaders are morally corrupt that's why they are in pakistani politics. no upright man of principle can stay in politics in pakistan.

Pakistani agencies need to investigate this asap
We all know PPP are dirty Bas..ds from Zardari to the bottom. But then who gave CLEARANCE for this American lady to wonder in Pakistan freely. She might be a CIA agent, our history is not so good with these beautiful white women. Even Zia was mesmerised by one of them,Joanne Herring. She is hailed as the main architect of the Mujaheddin and Soviet Jihad.
upload_2020-6-6_12-53-45.jpeg

why she went to visit such places,these western women are mostly involved in illegal sexual activities but when a man not pay them enough money they accuse him of rape

We all know PPP are dirty Bas..ds from Zardari to the bottom. But then who gave CLEARANCE for this American lady to wonder in Pakistan freely. She might be a CIA agent, our history is not so good with these beautiful white women. Even Zia was mesmerised by one of them,Joanne Herring. She is hailed as the main architect of the Mujaheddin and Soviet Jihad.
View attachment 638984

Yeah but did that women accused zia?

Even nawaz sharif wanted white reporter to be his gf lol.

Last edited:
i think such investigation are needed otherwise in future any woman will accuse any of our p.m or top leader for rape,they also used accusation against ik in cita white case in u.s earlier so we cannot trust them so easily before proper investigation
Yeah but did that women accused zia?

Even nawaz sharif wanted white reporter to be her gf lol.

She is a US citizen. Her security should be the worry of US govt. If they can make statements for their citizens around the world, this too should be taken at diplomatic level and probe be initiated.

Dirty and I bet they sh it as well. Real man keep them happy and they quiet about it why blow it when you can carry on having fun.

rehman Malik moustache hit her face and that offended her. he looks like a premature born monkey anyway.

Back
Top Bottom