What's new

ASIA CUP 2023: Matches Discussion & News || Host Rights Pakistan

Yaar I can’t stand shastri sharaabis bias *** commentary.

Also who the Tf plays, jai sita ram during a cricket match, do we play naats whenever we score a boundary, wtf is going on 😂

I hope hard dick pandya does not score a century, iski aukaat nahi hai

Ishan and Hardik seem to have batted on a completely different pitch than the previous four. Great to see Pandyas evolution as a batsman from being only power hitter to a guy who can bat according to the situation. If BCCI is serious about the upcoming World Cup then we need to let go of the two aging Paper Tigers else no hope.

Jeeta hua match haath se ja raha hai.

Haan bro, but himmat na haar, Abhi bohat game parhi hai, humara batsman ka kuch pata nahi maybe their dinner tonight is Indian bowlers. Woh bhi bohat pressure main ho gai in my opinion.

I have a feeling tonight Babar or fakhar will click. We should not underestimate our batting we have a deep batting lineup and this ain’t the 2015s

if the Indian batters are finding it easy now it could mean the pitch has eased, warna hard dick is not Dravid or gavaskar 😂

Just need one wicket! Come on men in green!!

TOLD YOU Hard dick ain’t getting a century 😂 😂

Have a feeling afridi is getting a 5er today!

1 more to go Shaheenay! Let’s gooooooo!

5er !!!! Called it boys!

Last edited:
TOLD YOU Hard dick ain’t getting a century 😂 😂

Have a feeling afridi is getting a 5er today!

1 more to go Shaheenay! Let’s gooooooo!

5er !!!! Called it boys!
Sorry for emotional but a wicket is a wicket lol. Still feel afridi will get
A 5er unless the rest of the bowler get too greedy, will take it either way!

Did they read the pitch wrong?
Why Nawaz instead of faheem if pitch was seeming

Also why not use your pacers full overs..

Were they too tired? So why not bring them back sooner

Nawaz is great player but I feel use him accordingly to pitch and conditions

Did they read the pitch wrong?
Why Nawaz instead of faheem if pitch was seeming

Also why not use your pacers full overs..

Were they too tired? So why not bring them back sooner

Nawaz is great player but I feel use him accordingly to pitch and conditions

Faheem is “Punjabi” and nawaz is “pukhtoon” this kind of shows that you are not racist in my opinion. You are just as or even more frustrated as we are so I have come to appreciate your satire and sarcasm. Keep doing your thing doctor sahib, I support you but I ain’t ever voting for you lol

(48.5/50 ov) 266/10

We should have denied them 250

Faheem is “Punjabi” and nawaz is “pukhtoon” this kind of shows that you are not racist in my opinion. You are just as or even more frustrated as we are so I have come to appreciate your satire and sarcasm. Keep doing your thing doctor sahib, I support you but I ain’t ever voting for you lol
I am technical not pushtoon. My mother tongue is pushto.

My mother side is pushtoon but my father side is Punjabi.

My race on my land revenue records isn't "afghani" but "gujjar"

My distant family is also settled in multan and I own land over there. South punjab is poorest region of Pakistan and has been ignored alot onyl development I saw was in Imran Khan era over there

Pakistan problem is not army or politicians it's the people ignoring their brothers..they need to step up get out of regional caste based voting

People didn't care in 2013-2017 when Pakistan was bombed

They didn't care in 1968 when people died of hunger in Bengal

They didn't care when people were picked up extra judicially in karachi and balochistan

That in essence is our problem.
We blame Sindhis and pushtoons but they have been far more accommodating to mahjirs and immigrants.

Everyone talks about the good of the country someone needs to point out the short coming

(48.5/50 ov) 266/10

We should have denied them 250
13 bowels wre not used of current pacers

Seemingly a bad decision to delay pacers

I would argue also a mis read of the pitch and conditions should have added a fourth seemer like faheem

Back
Top Bottom