What's new

ASIA CUP 2023: Matches Discussion & News || Host Rights Pakistan

Biggest Cricket Cup in ASIA: ASIA CUP 2023: Matches Discussion & News || Host Pakistan

View attachment 949327

View attachment 949326

Lets see who takes the ASIA CUP 2023 ODI format this time.
Why is this cheat allowed to give opinions. He sold pakistan foe money
Pakistan has better chance than India. Whoever wins, I am certain Bangladesh won’t.
Let's arrange for a nagin dance for all our entertainment. They certainly dance clownish.
The Indian team has lost its way in recent times. I don't think India will do well both in the Asia and the World Cup.
May the best team win. Best wishes to all teams.

Last edited:
India will lose both the Asia cup and the World cup. Pakistan seems to be a much better team right now. In WC my bet on England, Australia or Pakistan. India has fallen a lot in all three format. No vision at all with useless stat padders!!

The Indian team has lost its way in recent times. I don't think India will do well both in the Asia and the World Cup.

I have lost interest In cricket because of recent dramas.

What are they doing with KL Rahul? Why the hell does he get selected if he is not fit?

They did the same during the T20 World Cup, as they do before the big tournaments. Always play with compromised selections and players.

Our Captain seems a - similar to lazy Inzamam.... with no fitness

India will lose both the Asia cup and the World cup. Pakistan seems to be a much better team right now. In WC my bet on England, Australia or Pakistan. India has fallen a lot in all three format. No vision at all with useless stat padders!!
It's a tournament and you never know. There are no guarantees

Seriously frustrated with Fakhar

Guy is continuously failing since past 1 year. Can't perform even against Nepal

Pathetic player

Because its Nepal I think they are not serious about the game. Sadly at this level smaller teams can be deadly

I have lost interest In cricket because of recent dramas.

What are they doing with KL Rahul? Why the hell does he get selected if he is not fit?

They did the same during the T20 World Cup, as they do before the big tournaments. Always play with compromised selections and players.

Our Captain seems a - similar to lazy Inzamam.... with no fitness
yeah I see no passion in these guys anymore. They make their money from IPL and really not that proud of playing for the country anymore. In general we have an over dose of cricket, not as exciting as it used to be.

Just\\\\
yeah I see no passion in these guys anymore. They make their money from IPL and really not that proud of playing for the country anymore. In general we have an over dose of cricket, not as exciting as it used to be.
During my time in school, I was insane.

when a game was scheduled, used theatrics, or played a sick boy.
Currently, I hardly watch any cricket match. Remove certain matches with Australia, England, New Zealand, and Pakistan

Pakistani win by 238, with big 150 of Babar Azam world best batter!

Asia cup is here:

Asia Cup 2023 updates:

Pakistan wins against Nepal.

Srilanka wins against Bangladesh.

1693644977683.png

1693645027428.png

1693645057942.png

Pakistan v India

It's Pakistan bowling v India batting. I believe Pakistan have strong chance to win this match because our pacers can change game in two overs.
It's Pakistan 55% v India 45% game.

Back
Top Bottom