What's new

ASIA CUP 2023: Matches Discussion & News || Host Rights Pakistan

I am technical not pushtoon. My mother tongue is pushto.

My mother side is pushtoon but my father side is Punjabi.

My race on my land revenue records isn't "afghani" but "gujjar"

My distant family is also settled in multan and I own land over there. South punjab is poorest region of Pakistan and has been ignored alot onyl development I saw was in Imran Khan era over there

Pakistan problem is not army or politicians it's the people ignoring their brothers..they need to step up get out of regional caste based voting

People didn't care in 2013-2017 when Pakistan was bombed

They didn't care in 1968 when people died of hunger in Bengal

They didn't care when people were picked up extra judicially in karachi and balochistan

That in essence is our problem.
We blame Sindhis and pushtoons but they have been far more accommodating to mahjirs and immigrants.

Everyone talks about the good of the country someone needs to point out the short coming

I will lie if I say I understand your struggles which I probably don’t as you won’t mine. But I do know is that you come from good honest stand point. Let’s not tarnish this thread now and hope pakistan wins!!!

Congratulations Babar for providing the opposition with the opportunity to score 260+ else we could've restricted them within 160.... pathetic defense approach ... when you successfully took out their top 4X tangos, whats the point of introducing spinners.. makes no sense... and they proved it... khair not a big surprise from Babar ... you can expect such anookay decisions from him..

Let's see how Pakistan play, contest between these two teams is always nerve reckoning.
We need good innings from Fakhar and Imam.

Congratulations Babar for providing the opposition with the opportunity to score 260+ else we could've restricted them within 160.... pathetic defense approach ... when you successfully took out their top 4X tangos, whats the point of introducing spinners.. makes no sense... and they proved it... khair not a big surprise from Babar ... you can expect such anookay decisions from him..

true, actually he always give more than required space to the opponents and they take benefit of it.

Pacers took all the wickets given away half of the aggregate total.

Yaar this is what I love about our awaam always critical lol let’s see if we pull this off, then we can criticize all we want and we don’t pull it off well I will eat my words lol

(48.5/50 ov) 266/10

We should have denied them 250
Too many extras

Correction...not tangos. Pandoos

Pitch was seeming
Should have made seemer bowl sooner

Instead he made spinner bowel extra ??
Was he worried about Shaheen injury 🤕

Well then why did Shaheen completed his overs

I have no idea

About to start let’s go boys! Fakhar and babari don’t you dare let me down lol

Btw opinion;m: is it just me or Rohit Sharma is the bunny of left arm fast bowlers? Whether it was Amir or Shaheen who is the second coming of wasim Akram? In my opinion he is and I think shaheena can be a better bowler than Akram and has the potential to be our best fast bowler ever.

It is literally the return of the trio, shaheen (wasim bhai) Naseem (waqar bhai) and haris (shaibi)

Last edited:
Well done India for setting such fighting total after 64/4. Great batting by Kishan and Pandiya in such pressure situation.
What a genuine fast bowling by Pakistani bowlers. Well deserve all ten wickets:yahoo::cheers::yahoo:

Babar Azam is a such bad captain. He is always defensive and Pak lost many matches because of his bad captaincy.

Well done India for setting such fighting total after 64/4. Great batting by Kishan and Pandiya in such pressure situation.
What a genuine fast bowling by Pakistani bowlers. Well deserve all ten wickets
Modi ji kuchh paisa bhejo aaj pakka haar gaye hum log, rohit mota aur kohli ne muh kala karwa diya . Panauti shah bhi match dekhne aya hai is sale sanichar ko kisne aane diya? Pakka haar gaye .

About to start let’s go boys! Fakhar and babari don’t you dare let me down lol

Btw opinion;m: is it just me or Rohit Sharma is the bunny of left arm fast bowlers? Whether it was Amir or Shaheen who is the second coming of wasim Akram? In my opinion he is and I think shaheena can be a better bowler than Akram and has the potential to be our best fast bowler ever.

It is literally the return of the trio, shaheen (wasim bhai) Naseem (waqar bhai) and haris (shaibi)
Pakistan won this match .

Too many extras

Correction...not tangos. Pandoos
Rona band karo you have won this match , pandoo salo ne match harwa diya .

Modi ji kuchh paisa bhejo aaj pakka haar gaye hum log, rohit mota aur kohli ne muh kala karwa diya . Panauti shah bhi match dekhne aya hai is sale sanichar ko kisne aane diya? Pakka haar gaye .

Pakistan won this match .

Abhay oye karma reverse psychology na khel apnay naam ki taraan, mujhe keh raha hai pakistan jeetay lekin teray dil main ladoo pooth rahay india ke liye bas kar. Tu apni team ko support kar main apni team ko but no reverse psychology wali bullshit.

Modi jee paisay Kya agar apna famous ghagra pehen ke do thumka bhi lagata phir bhi koi faraq nahi parhna tha. Hope pakistan wins lol

Abhay oye karma reverse psychology na khel apnay naam ki taraan, mujhe keh raha hai pakistan jeetay lekin teray dil main ladoo pooth rahay india ke liye bas kar. Tu apni team ko support kar main apni team ko but no reverse psychology wali bullshit.

Modi jee paisay Kya agar apna famous ghagra pehen ke do thumka bhi lagata phir bhi koi faraq nahi parhna tha. Hope pakistan wins lol
Beta mauka mila hai aaj hans lo .

Beta mauka mila hai aaj hans lo .

Dekha! Teri asli jo tab se jal rahi thi saamne agayi 😂 Yaar it’s a game may the best team win for me it’s my team for you it’s yours bas yeh reverse psychology na khel.

If bumrah gets 2 wickets in first 5 overs then match is ON

Brother, Bumrah ain’t getting squat lol. On a serious or lighter note bohat baatein chod di hain mainay lol pakistan laaj rakh lena lol hahahah

Pakistan problem is not army or politicians it's the people ignoring their brothers..they need to step up get out of regional caste based voting

People didn't care in 2013-2017 when Pakistan was bombed

They didn't care in 1968 when people died of hunger in Bengal

They didn't care when people were picked up extra judicially in karachi and balochistan

That in essence is our problem.
We blame Sindhis and pushtoons but they have been far more accommodating to mahjirs and immigrants.

Everyone talks about the good of the country someone needs to point out the short coming
Sindhis have been accommodating, yes, but how Pashtuns?

Pashtuns do not allow anyone to settle in their areas or do business, the way people settle in regions of Sindh or Punjab and buy land.

They also massacred Muhajirs and Sindhis in Karachi, and let's not talk about the level of cultural racism towards others.

A big part of the growing social divide today is just reactionary to this behaviour of Pashtuns, they see it as a parasitic one-sided relationship.

I don't want to start race wars but your perspective is always biased...

Back
Top Bottom