What's new

ASIA CUP 2023: Matches Discussion & News || Host Rights Pakistan

I think the pitch kind of got easier to bat after 15 overs.

And the fact that as a batsmen if you kind of tough it out for 20-30 balls you get your eye in and you can bat.

Shadab did not bowl well. But Nawaz and Salman bowled decent.

Should have maybe bowled Naseem and Rauf in the middle. Babar could have done better in that aspect but not a disaster.

Don't come to a conclusion so early.
Rain delay can cause limited overs to ask for higher run rate.

Don't come to a conclusion so early.
Rain delay can cause limited overs to ask for higher run rate.
India got all out. So the target might help Pakistan a bit.

Signing out. Watch Premiere league football, better.

What does this mean???
Screenshot_20230902-201054__01.jpg

In 2022: Kohli goes down the Ground
In 2023: Kohli goes out of the Ground
🤣
🤣
🤣

Congratulations Babar for providing the opposition with the opportunity to score 260+ else we could've restricted them within 160.... pathetic defense approach ... when you successfully took out their top 4X tangos, whats the point of introducing spinners.. makes no sense... and they proved it... khair not a big surprise from Babar ... you can expect such anookay decisions from him..
India lost the match when they could not scorec300 .

Barish ho gayi kya?
India lost because of mota bhais son shah , he is shanicher on saturday .

And the fact that as a batsmen if you kind of tough it out for 20-30 balls you get your eye in and you can bat.

Should have maybe bowled Naseem and Rauf in the middle. Babar could have done better in that aspect but not a disaster.
Pakistan won the match in 30 overs , mota rahul and budhha kohli lost the match . They should retire .

Because of pajeets in BCCI we didn't get a result today

Kudo to Pakistan bowlers. Irrespective of the outcome of the match, Pakistan won the respect. Babar Azam with his captaincy, is super cool man...Day by day, I really am a big fan of him. His stance and composure in the crucial matches is great.
And not to mention, Shaheen and other bowlers are excellent to see them bowling in a rhythm. His wickets of Rohit and Virat show the quality bowlers taking wickets...This is called quality bowling from a team.

Ishan Kishan has definitely proved to himself that he is not a fill-in-the-gap anymore. Anyone who can play s well against Pakistan's quality bowling is like getting a badge in his armor in India. Virat Kohli became popular for his consistent heroics against Pakistan in his early days. I hope the same will be for Ishan too.

One of the greatest things that I admire about your current team and your previous generation about the on-field behaviours and so nice and friendly gesture when they play with India. The sense of bitterness or ugliness that existed in the 1990-2005 generation would not be visible when current generations of Indo-Pak players are playing now.

He has done well in the situation that was prevalent.

Back
Top Bottom