What's new

ASC looses it's beloved son

Cv9H2o1WAAAblKw.jpg

See I was telling you that Allah swt knows what's ahead. Though I am deeply saddened. May Allah grant Lt. Col. Shahid Jannah. But however Army is trying to remain impartial, Allah swt is forcing them to feel the losses of common people.

It was time for Lt. Col Shahid (shaheed). And it is time for Army to realize the mistake they are doing by not taking any action against the tyrants.

True... Maybe its time for them, to wake up, atleast now.....after losing one of their own....however very tragic it is....

Yes...now even i have started to feel..tht theres some divine force coming into play, right now...in this political situation.... I hope, our gut feeling is right and .Allah really helps us, this time... InshaAllah

Strangest news ever ......... Its is also funny to see how Containers/Government is being blamed,
Anyways the real question is how come two seniors be that careless ???

RIP.... Sad to see incident happened due to containers. Government should not stop any army movement. This is also against article 15 .
Our army is already busy in western and southern borders.
We lost sabir shahid and major is also serious injured due negligence of government . Now what is moral of his 1000 soldier under him?

All because of Imran Khan's thirst for power. When will this madness stop?

It was purely an accident , no one else died on motorway like this in Whole Islamabad and pindi due to containers.

Here comes the dirty politics of pti and IK to exploit an accident.

It was purely an accident , no one else died on motorway like this in Whole Islamabad and pindi due to containers.

Here comes the dirty politics of pti and IK to exploit an accident.
Read the ISPR statement. It is totally opposite what r you are saying here.

***INNA LILLAH WA INNA ELHE RAJEON***OUR TWO BRAVE PAKARMY OFFICER LT COL SHAHID GOT SHAHADAT AND MAJOR JALAL SERIOUS INJURED ***MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH AWARD HIM JANNATUL FIRDOUS
AND SABRE JAMEEL TO HIS FAIMILY.NATION DEMAND LODGE F.I.R AGAINST PML,N TO BLOCK ALL WAY.
A LOVER PAK AFWAJ.HAJI SHABIB BAIG

RIP.... Sad to see incident happened due to containers. Government should not stop any army movement. This is also against article 15 .
Our army is already busy in western and southern borders.
We lost sabir shahid and major is also serious injured due negligence of government . Now what is moral of his 1000 soldier under him?
No one stopped army convoy. It was purely an accident that is confirmed by the injured major.

Back
Top Bottom