What's new

ASC looses it's beloved son

RIP.

Imran Khan directly responsible for another death. Sad times.
gunja league and its stooges who blockaded are directly resposible , where does imran kan fit in , plzzz do elaborate

To be fair, you could have put it a little more gently.

The army will likely take the gloves off now.
sincerely hope they do

RIP

Premature to say if government is responsible for the death of the soldier...but they are certainly responsible for making life miserable for their citizens!

Excuse my ignorance but how is this 'shahadat'?
Did he die fighting jihad or the enemy?

Don't get me wrong, I am a patriotic Pakistani but I hate to see the term 'shaheed/shahadat' being hijacked like this.

Innalillah -.png

Very sad to hear this unfortunate news. May Allah Almighty forgive his sins, and grant him the highest place in Jannah. May he also give patience to his loved ones.

Don't get me wrong, I am a patriotic Pakistani but I hate to see the term 'shaheed/shahadat' being hijacked like this.

On duty, doing his job.

Was the Shaheed from the Engr. Corps?

They should use some good flood lights instead of mobile phone flash light

Shaheed is state conferred title, you become shaheed protecting national interest, in itself an ambiguous term. Don't confuse it with islamic version of shahadat

Are you saying that every soldier on active duty becomes a shaheed automatically when he dies?

Only Allah Almighty truly knows, BUT On duty, in the field, doing his job = .............?

FYI a sincere individual, aspiring for Shahadat, having lived a pious life, dying on his bed, could very well be awarded the rank of Shaheed.

Allah knows best.

In Islam, the term "Shaheed" is only applied to those who sacrifice their lives for Allah's cause.

The term "Shaheed" is only applied to those who sacrifice their lives for Allah's cause.

You need to study the degrees of "Shahdat." e.g. one who dies of fire related injuries, diseases of the stomach, etc.

Thank You

Back
Top Bottom