What's new

ASC looses it's beloved son

We are 100% with Pakistan Army and its commaders , I had enough of present government

Put all of them in container and ship them on that little island by Gawadar that poped up after earth quake (and make a new prison there)

This Container bazi on road is a security threat and I don't need to highlight what kind of threat it is specially if folks want to land a plane no highway

Last edited:
unfortunate freak accident is what it is.....why didn't they have any flashlights with them anyways?

why the blockade, there is activity on loc and this govt is facilitating the enemy
same can be said about IK ..why the agitation while the LOC is hot? plus they didnt crash into the containers and died...im just asking why didnt they have flashlights when they were examining unfamiliar terrain in total dark....stop seeing conspiracies in everything

same can be said about IK ..why the agitation while the LOC is hot? plus they didnt crash into the containers and died...im just asking why didnt they have flashlights when they were examining unfamiliar terrain in total dark....stop seeing conspiracies in everything
no conspiracy just plain truth blockade led to thei death and govt should be held accountable
govt has locked down not just islamabad but pindi as well, cut off from kpk and just watching news harrassing people from far away as karachi

Lt.Col shahid was returning with the ASC centre PACES convoy. After winning the international PACES championship. The incident occurred around 7:30. When PTI protesters and Government deployed container were preventing the convoy from advancing. Unfortunately the route that they choose led the Lt.Col Shahid and Major Jabbar lost their lives.
Please pray for both the officer's and their families.
Please stop posting news from whatsapp groups despite them being true or false.
I don't even see the point of such a thread despite being grieved by the death of an officer

Tragic incident, Politics by PTI and N-League only create more hurdles for people who are actually trying to live in peace.

Noon league is a cancer to Pakistan, Pakistan needs a good surgeon who can remove this cancer.

Every time I see Nawaz takla's face I feel sorry for people in Pakistan who have to be ruled by this disgusting corrupt, lying and selfish pig like him.

These aren't the first nor last deaths that will be caused by this illegal blockade of our Capital.

Back
Top Bottom