What's new

ASC looses it's beloved son

It was purely an accident , no one else died on motorway like this in Whole Islamabad and pindi due to containers.

Here comes the dirty politics of pti and IK to exploit an accident.

All because of Imran Khan's thirst for power. When will this madness stop?

Noora's Propaganda machinery on fire. :flame:Stop this false pretense of yours. Stop this shameful justifications after every incident. Stop this Propaganda as everybody now know, Noon league working with anti-Pakistan forces.

Its shocking if you look at what this represents. The government did everything to block a protest by nationalist and secular forces like PTI and Sheikh Rasheed which caused the death of such a great individual. At the same time an ASWJ rally was allowed to go on in Islamabad as planned. PMLN won the elections with support of Ludhianvi and it shows clearly. Jhang is in full control of ASWJ and even after killing Malik Ishaq the problems go on. The ASWJ rally went on and PTI rally was blocked. What a show!

I sympathize with people like @Pakistani Exile and @Jaanbaz. A society that has time to promote hate and avoid the message of peace may never succeed, especially if we have degenerative mullahs at the helm. I have to apologize to my shia brothers too. What the government did and after the Lal Masjid leader released is a major proof that the old political parties continue to maintain link with terrorist organizations.

The PPPP is no better. Important to note that they gave a seat to Mian Mithoo who was involved in the Rinkle Kumari case. Rimsha Masih case also happened during their rule. There is no excuse for allowing a terrorist like Ludhianvi with dozens of terrorist guards conduct jalsas and denying the same right to Imran Khan. It is inexcusable and pugnacious behavior. Especially after the fact that a day ago LEJ which is a branch of ASWJ attacked the police academy outside Quetta.

When will we learn not to support snakes. @A-Team the real factor of promoting militancy in Afghanistan are the nexus of mullahs and politicians. Army is by far the most secular institution.

Cv9efaKWYAAWT7w.jpg

those who put containers and those caused the containers to be placed in the first place both are responsible in my opinion

Ch Nisar has ordered to remove Containers , Army might have intervened - Arshad Sharif

Interior Minister has ordered to remove containers from Punjab-KPK border

Last edited:
All because of Imran Khan's thirst for power. When will this madness stop?
okay for an instance if we suppose you are right
then
  1. why govt didn't take any action on Panama scandal?
  2. Why NAB and FBR even didn't start the investigation in 6 months?
i am from a village of Kasur, and here farmer has not been paid by the Shareef family's (Brother Sugar Mills Owner Name: Mian Aslam cousin of Nawaz Shareef ) Sugar Mills from last three years.
they filed the case aginst these sugar mills in high court but after 3 years, they only get TAREEKH PE TAREEKH,

No one is gonna take any action against Shareef family.
IK is only hope

That is your own imagination. Link or it did not happen. Same standards apply to an Indian claim on our officers dying.

To be fair, you could have put it a little more gently.

The army will likely take the gloves off now.

Fu** this Government. Why the hell did they block the roads today? Was the Dharna today or on November 2? Why are they blocking major highways?

The blame goes solely on Nawaz Sharif. His thirst for power, his thirst for wealth and his thirst to keep the people of Pakistan as slaves. I sincerely hope the Army acts after this. Its obvious that he was behind the leaks to Cyril Almeida and now because of his corruption, he blocks the highways to save his corruption.

those who put containers and those caused the containers to be placed in the first place both are responsible in my opinion

Those who put these containers should be put infront of a firing squad.

Back
Top Bottom