What's new

ARY NEWS -Pakistan Srilanka Match was fixed: Bookies

lo ab rona chalu... typical our peoples ...:lol:

Any one can say any thing but where`s proof?

Absolute BS!

The decision to allow batsmen to go is not of the umpire, it is after consent of the fielding captain.

Secondly, it has become a habit down here that when we lose, all of a sudden half baked bookie rumors come out, just to get some cheap publicity. What would the signal have meant if indeed something was amiss? (i cant watch youtube right now, but watched a little part of the program on TV).

We have just got to accept the loss and move forward, we lost to a team that was better than us on some occasions, the rest was filled up by a horrendous pitch and some dodgy decisions. Accept it and move forward.

I remember that when Aus losed to Pak, there were same rumors going around, and same in SA Ind match.
A presenter trying to get some ratings.

Pakistan media is basically showing their attitude of being bad losers...Why dont they say 92 world cup was fixed?

rumours is that SL president gave grean signal to its team to visit Pak.

look at what the society is deteriorating to . they need to find excuses for every thing and conspiracies for ever defeat. this is not sportsmanship. :disagree:

So basically whole theory's reliant on Akmal's glove change?
Yes, I DO REALIZE that only 49 were required off last 6 overs, but there's countless matches ya could look for where teams failed to chase easy targets or succumbed to pressure, which Team Pakistan, as we all know, isn't immune to.

Besides, out of 2 crucial dismissals, Jamshed wasn't even out, and Hafeez's delivery had a very weird bounce. It was almost like a dead ball. Pitch had a vital role in Pakistan's defeat. But then, I don't know anything about Match fixing business.

Very very shameful and disgusting if its true :sick: :tdown:

Why they do it regularly ? shame on them :tdown:

The pitch was made specifically for lankans...
I dont see any foul play apart from that.

Back
Top Bottom