What's new

CJP Faiz Isa fixes Faizabad sit-in review case for hearing

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1695321574070.png

Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) Qazi Faez Isa has fixed the Faizabad sit-in review case for hearing, ARY News reported.

As per details, a three-member bench headed by Chief Justice Qazi Faez Isa including Justice Aminuddin Khan and Justice Athar Minallah will hear the Faizabad sit-in review case on September 28.

A review petition was filed by the then Interior Ministry against the CJP verdict on April 15, 2019 whereas Pakistan Bar Council also pleaded to fix the case for hearing.

Faizabad sit-in case: SC orders action against extremist elements

It is important to mention here that CJP Faiz Isa had to face a presidential reference after his verdict in Faizabad sit-in case.

On February 6, 2019, the Supreme Court (SC) ordered action against extremist elements in the written verdict issued for the suo-moto case pertaining to Tehreek-e-Labbaik’s (TLP) 2017 Faizabad sit-in.

Faizabad sit-in

The Tehreek-i-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) had held a weeks-long protest at Islamabad’s Faizabad Interchange in November 2017 against a little change in the oath lawmakers take. The court had taken suo motu notice soon after the protests.

The National Assembly had passed an amendment to the Finality of Prophet-hood ( Khatm-e-Nabuwwat) oath for electoral candidates, drawing protests from religious groups in the country. The government had withdrawn the amendment that had stirred the hornet’s nest among many.

Last edited:
ah yes, the case for which the Agriculture department targeted Justice Isa in the first place. Now they are back in front of the same Judge !

How they tables have turned !

1695327396322.png

N league is such a bunch of retards.

They want to go against the fauj, but also don't want to go against it. Faiz aur Bajwa ko pakarna hai, baki sab ko choro.

They think their good cop bad cop routine with Shrek and Shobaz also works within the fauj.

N league is such a bunch of retards.

They want to go against the fauj, but also don't want to go against it. Faiz aur Bajwa ko pakarna hai, baki sab ko choro.

They think their good cop bad cop routine with Shrek and Shobaz also works within the fauj.

Not a good move by PmlN. It could be possible they think the next government won't be there's so they loosing their minds. Targeting Faiz i can understand but taking Bajwa with him too.

Not a good move by PmlN. It could be possible they think the next government won't be there's so they loosing their minds. Targeting Faiz i can understand but taking Bajwa with him too.

I personally don't think Nawaz Sharif is coming next month.

N doesn't trust Asim Munir at all, that much is something I know for a fact.

Nawaz wants to get back in power, and then wants to be Che Guevera again. Chota bhai doesn't, us ko apni pari hai.

There's a much higher chance of Shahid Khaqan becoming PM than Nawaz Sharif.

Nawaz wants to get back in power, and then wants to be Che Guevera again. Chota bhai doesn't, us ko apni pari hai.

People on PDF have been saying Asim Munir was selected by Nawaz Sharif. So its abit of a mystery. Shabaz Sharif is definitely close to the establishment, he opposed Nawaz Sharif attacks on Bajwa but badde mian didn't listen. Shabaz Sharif has a big chance of coming to power but will Nawaz and Maryam except it?

The latest statement against Bajwa and Faiz shows that Nawaz once in power will kick off with Asim Munir. Asim Munir will protect Bajwa and ISI may want to protect its ex chief.

CJ Isa is another mystery, why is he planning to form a bench on Faizabad darna, will he go after Faiz and Bajwa? Cj Ata Bandial couldn't handle the establishment pressure so what is Isa trying to achieve.

Last edited:
People on PDF have been saying Asim Munir was selected by Nawaz Sharif. So its abit of a mystery.
Enemy of my enemy is my friend kind of thing.

The latest statement against Bajwa and Faiz shows that Nawaz once in power will kick off with Asim Munir. Asim Munir will protect Bajwa and ISI may want to protect its ex chief.

CJ Isa is another mystery, why is he planning to form a bench on Faizabad darna, will he go after Faiz and Bajwa? Cj Ata Bandial couldn't handle the establishment pressure so what is Isa trying to achieve.

No way Asim Munir let's anything happen to the guy who made him DG ISI and COAS.

One thing we all need to note also, no COAS is going to open the door for legal action against him by letting any action be taken against his predecessor.

Today it's Bajwa, and if Asim doesn't stand up for him, no one will stand up for Asim tomorrow.

No way Asim Munir let's anything happen to the guy who made him DG ISI and COAS.

One thing we all need to note also, no COAS is going to open the door for legal action against him by letting any action be taken against his predecessor.

Today it's Bajwa, and if Asim doesn't stand up for him, no one will stand up for Asim tomorrow.

General Raheel sharif protected Pervez Musharaf, he was in big trouble when Nawaz Sharif was after him. I agree, plus the future COAS legs will shiver because he has no future protection. Regarding General Faiz I am not sure, so far nothing happened to him, he was close to Bajwa, even if he is prosecuted, we cannot say he acted on his own, Nadeem Anjum was most likely part of his crew.

Hopefully Pakistan establishment realised the current system of corruption will not work for long and they bring in new faces. Shahid Kaqan Abbasi and Ch Nisar Khan leading PmlN will be positive. Rana Sanaullah, Shabaz, Maryum, Hamza all need to go. PPP is just in Sindh.

General Raheel sharif protected Pervez Musharaf, he was in big trouble when Nawaz Sharif was after him. I agree, plus the future COAS legs will shiver because he has no future protection. Regarding General Faiz I am not sure, so far nothing happened to him, he was close to Bajwa, even if he is prosecuted, we cannot say he acted on his own, Nadeem Anjum was most likely part of his crew.

I just laught when people think Faiz was running some rogue operation from ISI without Bajwa or anyone else in the loop.

It's just foolish to think that.

I just laught when people think Faiz was running some rogue operation from ISI without Bajwa or anyone else in the loop.

It's just foolish to think that.

We always end up blaming the COAS or DG ISI but General Mushraff many times mentioned that he discussed his decisions in corp commander meetings and he was supported by all, same was mentioned by DG ISI Najeem Anjum, that any decision/policy made is after a long debate within the military circles. They may have a few options which they deicide to implement, if anything fails then they go to a different one. At times the whole policy is changed due to circumstances. If COAS or DGISI were dictators then I doubt we would have a strong military in the first place.

Nawaz would be an idiot of the highest order if he trusts company again & returns back to Pakistan. Cherry blossom would throw him to the wolves for a chance to polish boots.

So the hyenas have started fighting over the carcus which is Pak, was expected sooner though than I thought.

Back
Top Bottom