What's new

ARY NEWS -Pakistan Srilanka Match was fixed: Bookies

aww cmon people seriously our media sucks big time we have faltered many times in chasing i saw nothing in the match that showed fixing but yeah the pitch sucked even icc said that and icc should look into it why for such an important match the pitch was soo bad this match fixing crap should be fed to ary itself it was a loss people get over it

A stupid program by employing cheap method to get ratings. Once Umar Akmal changed his gloves, the match was almost lost. And if accepted Umar Akmal did it then why couldn't this guy found anybody other than Abdul Qadir.

Yup, we got criminals everywhere. They are bookies, match fixing is what they do for living. But at the end, all that matters is Players not getting involved. There has been cases when Players have told that they were approached by bookies. India is a huge market that's why so many Indian bookies. Hope you understand Cause and Effect.

One should look at that what made these players fix matches.

Indian underworld make money through Bollywood and cricket, should I reply back in same fashion and point out who makes money and how and for what purposes in your country ?

Better look at your system as you point out ours.

It's very easy in saying that why don't they report once approached but the problem is the kind of threats they get and ability of the people to execute their threats. These bookies have no boundaries, they operate at their will from India to South Africa and yes their control is in India.

IPL - Bollywood - Bookies

We all know Akram is a great player so was Hansie Cronje .

Akram who face fines in Pakistani courts for match fixing goes to India , Akram's wifes dies in India and he ends up with a Bollywood actress

Advani or BJP who always voice against Pakistani in India over looked Akram?

Akram who was out of Pakistani cricket for long was so mixing up with Pakistani team before the semi's , why ?

so u r blaming wasim akram(who next imran khan !) !! Me say get a life dude. And why bring the unfortunate incident of his wife to gain useless points.

what about the yesterday match between Westindies and Srilanka..

Back
Top Bottom