What's new

Arunachal headed for total literacy

meh they are so stylish too I m tempted to relocate to AP now:D
406317_414359521950294_693678601_n.jpg

Seriously ..........:woot:

These are AP girls . I will surely visit AP someday .

Don't know the lead singer is probably from assam . But she belongs to mising tribe ,they live in north bank and southern AP i believe ...

i know one of them : Mithy Tatak. She is Galo. And mishings are not considered arunachali. there are hill miris and plain miris. hill miris are arunachali but plain miris are not.

Kaa isab filimbazi dialog sunne ka dimag nahi chalal bani.... so I need to listen to a NE who asks me not to use the word Aryavarta? Lol

I don't think marriages are simply breeding programs like those Aryan farms that Hitler had.

Seriously man. What film baazi are you talking about? Or are you telling me that you don't love your wife/partner/GF?

Wow! That's new.

I am sick of everything being named after Nehru, Rajiv Gandhi and Indira Gandhi in this country. In fututure such things Should be named after local Arunachali figures

Man, u have seen nothing:

One in four central schemes named after Rajiv Gandhi - Times Of India

Government Schemes and Projects named after the Nehru-Gandhi family

Over 450 Schemes named after Nehru, Gandhi! | Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam

Shakespere said "what's in the name"

I say - "pls ask congress" :lol:

But their state congress works a bit more sincerely than rest of the country.

@Tshering22, pls elaborate how???????

Last edited by a moderator:
@Tshering22, pls elaborate how???????

I don't know, yaar. Just taking the late Dorjee Khandu's example and analyzing. I am a Sikkimese, not Arunachali.

Ask Kesang or Lyrical Mockery.

Trust me, I am as shocked at putting Congress and "work sincerely" in the same sentence as you are. :lol:

Having lived in Delhi, I have seen Congress' true face but in AP its a different scenario.

But I guess the reason why they're a bit better off than central government is because Arunachalis are generally very warm, helpful and friendly people who are simple in life and prefer integrity and character more than material greed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know, yaar. Just taking the late Dorjee Khandu's example and analyzing. I am a Sikkimese, not Arunachali.

I know that :)

Trust me, I am as shocked at putting Congress and "work sincerely" in the same sentence as you are. :lol:

:rofl:

But I guess the reason why they're a bit better off than central government is because Arunachalis are generally very warm, helpful and friendly people who are simple in life and prefer integrity and character more than material greed.

:tup: :tup:

There are many tribal girls in that state. It would be good if trucks load of those tribal girls are sent to Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar as it would in crease the availability of girls to marry, for Aryan men. Because there is a scarcity of marriageable girls in Aryavarta.
what are you talking about??:what:

what are you talking about??:what:

About facts.

The entire North East is still a virgin field (Kshetra) where the Aryans have been laying their seeds (beejas) so that the land gets biologically Aryanized. There is a reason why there are brothels or the supply market of local girls near every military barrack. Aryan armies are deployed in the North East not only to protect the land but to transform the local Mongoloid population into the Caucasoid one. You better get my point right here because I am not gonna elaborate this issue.

Ek jaise nehi dikhenge, toh ekta kaise hoga? Hai ke nehi? If we don't look uniformed, then how can we achieve unity? Indian Aryan nation in the making can only be realized if the heterogeneous society turns into a homogeneous society where, just imagine, your are surrounded by people who look like you, behave like you, think like you. The process of Aryanization is not yet complete because the peripheries are still populated by native people who look different, behave differently and think in a different manner. This is a threat to Aryan national security. The territory of Aryavarta must be expanded at the expense of others just like how Khandava forests were cleared by Krishna and Arjun to set up Indraprastha.

In two ways the number of Aryan men can be multiplied, one by using women from other races as factories to produce more Aryan men and two by manipulating the decrease of other races which can be done if men from other races are deprived of impregnating women.

"Let a female child be born somewhere else; here, let a male child be born." -- [Atharva Veda. VI.2.3]

Read my previous posts to understand what I am saying.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...dia-team-raise-stink-china-7.html#post3508786

About facts.

The entire North East is still a virgin field (Kshetra) where the Aryans have been laying their seeds (beejas) so that the land gets biologically Aryanized.

tumblr_m9v4ath2ka1qh01dx.jpg

There is a reason why there are brothels or the supply market of local girls near very military barrack. Aryan armies are deployed in the North East not only to protect the land but to transform the local Mongoloid population into the Caucasoid one. You better get my point right here because I am not gonna elaborate this issue.

From a racial context Aryan has no classification. From a lingual point yes!

But then many major NE languages have origins to Sanskrit, so is its Aryans, Aryanizing themselves? :lol:

Ek jaise nehi dikhenge, toh ekta kaise hoga? Hai ke nehi? If we don't look uniformed, then how can we achieve unity? Indian Aryan nation in the making can only be realized if the heterogeneous society turns into a homogeneous society where, just imagine, your are surrounded by people who look like you, behave like you, think like you. The process of Aryanization is not yet complete because the peripheries are still populated by native people who look different, behave differently and think in a different manner. This is a threat to Aryan national security. The territory of Aryavarta must be expanded at the expense of others just like how Khandava forests were cleared by Krishna and Arjun to set up Indraprastha.

In two ways the number of Aryan men can be multiplied, one by using women from other races as factories to produce more Aryan men and two by manipulating the decrease of other races which can be done if men from other races are deprived of impregnating women.

Is there some Aryanization project for South India too? :woot:

"Let a female child be born somewhere else; here, let a male child be born." -- [Atharva Veda. VI.2.3]

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...dia-team-raise-stink-china-7.html#post3508786
And i used to think that the isro999 guy had issues

dafuq-did-i-just-read

From a racial context Aryan has no classification. From a lingual point yes!

But then many major NE languages have origins to Sanskrit, so is its Aryans, Aryanizing themselves? :lol:

Is there some Aryanization project for South India too? :woot:

And i used to think that the isro999 guy had issues

What NE Mongoloid tribals are of Aryan origin? :cheesy:

By Aryan it is meant to be Caucasoids. I don't care about Asuras/Dasas in the South. BTW, Syama Ayas was first discovered in Atranjikhera (Etah District, Uttar Pradesh) in around 1000 BCE.

About facts.

The entire North East is still a virgin field (Kshetra) where the Aryans have been laying their seeds (beejas) so that the land gets biologically Aryanized. There is a reason why there are brothels or the supply market of local girls near every military barrack. Aryan armies are deployed in the North East not only to protect the land but to transform the local Mongoloid population into the Caucasoid one. You better get my point right here because I am not gonna elaborate this issue.

ha ha ha .... by that logic there should not be any Dravidian left in our country? Can you explain what the aryan army doing in kashmir which is already a aryan race state. regarding soldiers, they are also humans, and sex is basic need of humans. Those soldiers are not allowed to go their home for months. Therefore, sex workers are used. You can trust me, whenever any soldier have sex with local girl, the race theory does not come to his mind. I wonder if any soldier knew the about the complications of aryan, mongoloid, Caucasoid race, when they need sex!!!

your post could be true for countries such as China, pakistan, japan or European countries. In India three different race(Aryan, Dravidian, Mongoloid) lived together since ancient times. If aryan race is indulged in any propaganda of ethnic cleansing as you suggest, till now mongoloids must have disappeared by now. Not only from India but from whole south-east asia. Since Mongoloids are still present in India it means all such theories are rubbish

ha ha ha .... by that logic there should not be any Dravidian left in our country? Can you explain what the aryan army doing in kashmir which is already a aryan race state. regarding soldiers, they are also humans, and sex is basic need of humans. Those soldiers are not allowed to go their home for months. Therefore, sex workers are used. You can trust me, whenever any soldier have sex with local girl, the race theory does not come to his mind. I wonder if any soldier knew the about the complications of aryan, mongoloid, Caucasoid race, when they need sex!!!

your post could be true for countries such as China, pakistan, japan or European countries. In India three different race(Aryan, Dravidian, Mongoloid) lived together since ancient times. If aryan race is indulged in any propaganda of ethnic cleansing as you suggest, till now mongoloids must have disappeared by now. Not only from India but from whole south-east asia. Since Mongoloids are still present in India it means all such theories are rubbish

Soldiers don't think, they don't have the education to think, they are just matriculation+ passed robots who get salary for which they follow orders. Let me know a soldier who has done post graduation, let alone PhD or post doctoral degrees. Soldiers are used to lay seeds on virgin fields so that plants can grow and fruits can come. More fruits mean more seeds and more seeds mean more fruits. This is an old tactic and the first Homo Sapiens used this tactic to change the demographic structure of Europe which is gradually but totally replacing the Homo Nienderthalensis with Homo Sapiens. A soldier impregnates a girl from a different race and the girl gives birth to several replicas of the solder and the replicas multiply their number by impregnating more girls from an alien race. But this master plan goes systematically and this plan comes from the head of a master who is not a soldier.

By the grace of Indra, the Aryan leader, ethnic cleansing was done long ago in the core land of Aryavarta, it has been going on and only a few lingering Mongoloids are still living on the peripheries. They must be exterminated and they will be, no matter what. When the Caucasoids came to South Asia, they were different in physical appearance from today's Caucasoids, they had golden hair and blue eyes.... but today's Caucasoids have black eyes and black hair. What do you think why you have black hair and black eyes? Because your immediate progenitors inherited their black hair and black eyes from Mongoloid maternal ancestry which you hate to discover.

You are from Uttar Pradesh. You said, sex is you basic need. If you are, don't tell me you don't visit red light areas. Well, its a different question if pleasures are available at home. From Kinari Bazar to Nathpura to Daalbazar, you will see still Mongoloid sex slaves are sold. Not only in UP, in every state of Aryavarta.... from Chaturbhuj Sthan to Sonagachi and from G B Road to Falkland Road, they are everywhere. From where do they come? You know it, I know it, we all know it.

Ganga became maili (prostitute) long ago.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom