What's new

Modi govt moves with Arunachal Frontier Highway, among India’s ‘toughest’ projects yet, China in mind

I'm talking about Air warfare in Himalayas

Yes, but it was not related to my post, to which you were responding. :-)

"Cheen aur Bharat ka yudh honay he waala hae." This thing I am hearing since 1975. :lol:

Yes, but it was not related to my post, to which you were responding. :-)

"Cheen aur Bharat ka yudh honay he waala hae." This thing I am hearing since 1975. :lol:
Xi Jinping plays it safe. At the first instance of being put on the back foot in Eastern Ladakh, when the Kailash range was occupied by Indian troops, he called for a cessation of hostilities.

I tend now to ignore Bilal's fantasies about Bangladeshi's supporting India's economy and bangle's all driving Ferraris and Lamborghinis etc etc.
The guy clearly is so fatally deluded that a intelligent debate is NOT POSSIBLE and should be left to rant on until senility finally introduces him to the real world.
Meanwhile, we have to keep ourselves focused on the future.
I like the majority of Indians are glad that Bangladesh advances as India does. It guarantee's a friendly contented neighbour.

there's no military sense to whatever you just said. Your statement is motivated by a fake narrative ingrained into your mind by your establishment

You previous congress governments were much wiser. They knew Indian weakness hence never built any infra along LOC and LAC. Sanghis are as dumb as you can get.

You previous congress governments were much wiser. They knew Indian weakness hence never built any infra along LOC
Even 50 years ago indian infra on LoC was better than Pakistan , this has Always neem the case.
and LAC. Sanghis are as dumb as you can get.
More infrastructure =improving lives of locals =better logistics = better mobilisation = greater capability to launch offensives
All wars in history have been lost by one side partly due to poor logistics

More infrastructure =improving lives of locals =better logistics = better mobilisation = greater capability to launch offensives
All wars in history have been lost by one side partly due to poor logistics

LOL your post confirms that sanghis are the dumbest.

India is weaker than China.

This means the infra on the Indian side of LAC will be used by China.

If there was no infra then Chinese PLA cannot move faster into Indian defenses.

Chinese A300 MLRS has a range of 290 KM.

All your Indian bases and defence factories along LOC and LAC can be taken out very easily. They are all sitting ducks.

1669831205775.png

Two Bhaktora chutiyas sent packing - hoping to keep that streak going

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom