Arunachal headed for total literacy

Android

BANNED
Arunachal Pradesh Education Minister Bosiram Siram said that the state would soon attain total literacy and the state government has madeall-out efforts to improve the education standard of the state."The state is marching towards attaining total literacy. The day is not far away when we could let the whole world know that no Arunachalee child is deprivedof education," he said after formally launching the 'Shiksha Ka Haq Abhiyan' (SKHA) campaign at Pasighat in East Siang district on Sunday, officialsources informed.
He advised the children to work hard as good students and maintain discipline, good behavior, punctuality in order to complete their education in right perspective. It is our dreams to see that our children acquire value based education and grow up as responsible citizens of the country to take forward this great nation in spheres of development, he said.
The state government is committed to ensure that RTE Act gets properly implemented in the state, he said adding the support of the school management committees and PRIs (local authority) would playpivotal role in making this campaign a huge success.
Arunachal Pradesh heading towards total literacy: State Education Minister- Arunachal Pradesh- IBNLive

I think @lyrical monkey; too is from arunachal pradesh correct me if i am wromng

@arp2041; delete your post bro you are giving invitation to unwanted chinese trolls and their cheerleaders

@Kesang

Congratulations bhai!

Keep this up and nothing can stop your state from becoming the next big thing in development in India.

Show the rest of the country on what it means to rise despite all odds. :)
@Tshering22
Thanks yaar.

Btw. Do you know that the literacy rate of Arunachal was about 54% in 2001 and according to 2011 census, the literacy rate of arunachal is 66.95% which means more than 20% growth rate which is even better than your favourite modi's gujrat.:D

All states of NE have high HDI.

Absolutely. It's a shame on GOI & us that our NE states potential is still not realized even after 65 years of independence. Look at any National games & u will find a tiny NE state like Manipur topping the chart even above high income states like Maharashtra, look at the education for eg. the avg. of NE is education is minimum 10% points more than the national avg., also NE can turn out to be Switzerland of the east for tourism sector if developed properly, so does the energy sector & not to forget NE is our link to the ASEAN. So much potential that if harnessed properly can be beneficial for all of India, we have to act fast.

@Tshering22
Thanks yaar.

Btw. Do you know that the literacy rate of Arunachal was about 54% in 2001 and according to 2011 census, the literacy rate of arunachal is 66.95% which means more than 20% growth rate which is even better than your favourite modi's gujrat.:D

Don't make fun of Tshering, specially on Modi, i know what he will say so before he says something, i will take the liberty to give his reply :D -

Arunachal has population of just some 14 lakhs & is the least dense state of India while Gujarat is highly populated with 6 crore people so in Gujarat the base is more while in Arunachal the base is less, result being more growth rate ;)

Very pleasantly surprising. Could Arunachal be called the most 'well integrated into the mainstream' North Eastern state of India ?

It IS the most 'well integrated' state.

As for the education sector, i wish for more universities to open up in Arunachal, currently there is only one : Rajiv Gandhi University. We also need good engineering and medical colleges. Currently there is only one engineering institute : NERIST and an NIT coming up. 80% of Arunachalis have to go out of the state for higher studies.

Special Anunanchal Song for our brothers on this Occasion . You Guys make us all Proud

that is assamese song

It IS the most 'well integrated' state.

As for the education sector, i wish for more universities to open up in Arunachal, currently there is only one : Rajiv Gandhi University. We also need good engineering and medical colleges. Currently there is only one engineering institute : NERIST and an NIT coming up. 80% of Arunachalis have to go out of the state for higher studies.

that is assamese song

I am sick of everything being named after Nehru, Rajiv Gandhi and Indira Gandhi in this country. In fututure such things Should be named after local Arunachali figures