What's new

Arooj Rahman (expat origin) arrested for throwing molotov cocktails at police cars.

Very unfortunate. Our women should be treated with equality and justice.. Inculcating them with right education and moral values should be the priority. They should also be given freedom and trusted.

Unfortunately , parents don't understand that their ways of parenting won't really work in the west since it has different environment. It will only serve to push them away.

You are completely right parents think that the way they were raised in pakistan they can raise their children in a similar fashion in the UK but don't care to acknowledge that the UK is a different environment. We in the britpak community have lost so many young girls who have either ran away or were pushed into forced/ arrange marriages which have resulted in a large number of single mum's. It's honestly tragic.

Don't know about farm house. Jab azadi do ga naujawan larkon ko to larkiyan hi phasayainga na

han to apne decisions ko khud face karna behtar hai. baad me nashukri aulaad jumle kasti hai maan baap ko shadi per.

isse acha khud karen bughte.

Story time... Short karke hi bata de.

I can understand white but why arabs ?

Their culture is very different to Pakistanis. The children they raise will always tilt toward Arab identity or neutral American one. Frankly their personas are more confident and hence more influential on childrens' minds.

I have seen plenty of half Pakistani kids, all of them are messed up. With the exception of Afghans and Turks, intermarriage with others usually leads to problems. This is because respect for Pakistani identity is not there.

Arab Chcicks are hot

This mindset is part of the problem. Humari larkian me koi kami nahi he.

Last edited:
UK is a different environment.

How?

Do humans grow horns there or what?

Pakistani women have exploited Pakistani men due culture.

Ghar bithane wale aur ghar bethne wale dono mashray ki zarorat nahi.

nannhe se Pakistanforever kab tak akele kama kar 5 peyt bharega?

You are completely right parents think that the way they were raised in pakistan they can raise their children in a similar fashion in the UK but don't care to acknowledge that the UK is a different environment. We in the britpak community have lost so many young girls who have either ran away or were pushed into forced/ arrange marriages which have resulted in a large number of single mum's. It's honestly tragic.

Tch Tch.. Such a sad read.

You guys should write more and reveal such stories so that next generation of parents would be careful in raising their daughters.

I would also request you to bring more Pakistani females to the forum. It is very healthy to hear view points from opposite gender. It may very well serve us to become better husbands , fathers and men as a whole.

Don't know about farm house. Jab azadi do ga naujawan larkon ko to larkiyan hi phasayainga na

wese kabhi bonobos ya chimps ki documentary dekhna usme bhi yahi horaha hota hai.

hahahahaha unka bhi ana honor problem ese hi hain jese yahan log ki hain

You guys should write more and reveal such stories so that next generation of parents would be careful in raising their daughters.

I would also request you to bring more Pakistani females to the forum. It is very healthy to hear view points from opposite gender. It may very well serve us to become better husbands , fathers and men as a whole.

you won't like it lol

Muslim divorce rate in the West is alarmingly high, esp among Arabs but Pakistanis are not far behind.

This is because of distance from cultural values and elders.

Muslim divorce rate in the West is alarmingly high, esp among Arabs but Pakistanis are not far behind.

This is because of distance from cultural values and elders.
It is very difficult to run two systems parallel to each other. Western and Eastern.

Parents who are going to bring children in the west have a huge responsibility. They must develop aptitude to balance things and adjust according to the environment otherwise they risk running into huge problems.

It is very difficult to run two systems parallel to each other. Western and Eastern.

Parents who are going to bring children in the west have a huge responsibility. They must develop aptitude to balance things and adjust according to the environment otherwise they risk running into huge problems.
Thats one of the reason why I don't want to live in the West

Back
Top Bottom