What's new

Arooj Rahman (expat origin) arrested for throwing molotov cocktails at police cars.

Coney Island is the last major Pakistani area left in NYC, all others have been taken over by Indians and Bengalis.

Well brother, I have had some strange experiences in my life. I try not to judge anyone and always keep a hand out. You never know when someone may need you.

Being a proper Pakistani, kattar Punjabi, and a religious Muslim, I have always been a minority in the US. Recently though I have seen a few immigrants from KPK whom I can relate to much better than previous waves of immigrants.

I always consider Pakistan as home, originally I am from Faisalabad and I love my city. Lahore is really great too and not to far. I also spent alot of time in my village in that are.

Faisalabad is booming now. I was there in December. It's a lovely, relaxing modern city. Lovely forests and gardens too.

they are beyond therapy. you have hope as there will always be Pakistanis around to drill some common sense in you from time to time.

:lol:

I love Pakistani people...........:pakistan:

They are the ones who promoted liberalism as a matter of policy. Convinced the world that they are multi-cultural and the last civilization. For decades they bored us with talk of bringing world peace and end to racism. They promoted Gandhi, MLK Jr, and Nelson Mandela as some kind of gods of liberal and inclusive ideology. Francis Fukuyama said, "This is the End of History." Our Muslims even began believing it and leaving Islam.

Yet when the 2001 attacks happened, they unleashed their true feelings on us. They murdered, raped, and tortured Muslims who were mostly innocent. They used collective punishment on Yemen, Somalia, Pakistani tribal areas, Afghanistan, and Iraq.

@PAKISTANFOREVER Is 100% right. Blacks, Arabs, Asians, Jews, and others joined the mudslinging against Muslims. It was popular and acceptable to hate and deride Muslims and to insult our religious symbols like Allah swt, Prophet saws, Quran, Sharia/Fiqh, Hijab, etc.

I agree with many of the voices aired in this thread, we nees to stay out of these protests. American society is ripping at the seams, it will be bloody and violent. We Muslims need to concentrate on our own people. Pakistanis need to look after the interests of Pakistan first.

Tag me too brother.

After 9-11, it was Pakistanis vs the rest of the world even though the hijackers were all Arabs. Even bengalis and indian so called Muslims were supporting the whites, blackies and indians against us. We should NEVER forget this. The ONLY people who supported us were the Turks. No one else.

apko ghussa kyon hai janaab? seedhi baat Karen consistent. ye girgat survival skills nahi chalni ab
Baluchistan chand per hay? Areas in South Punjab worse than interior Sindh, Sindh itself, Kohistan, FATA; you need to know when your bakwas is baseless to the extent that it is offensive .....

Baluchistan chand per hay? Areas in South Punjab worse than interior Sindh, Sindh itself, Kohistan, FATA; you need to know when your bakwas is baseless to the extent that it is offensive .....

You are speaking for a country which had to let an appendage go due to racism.

Need i remind you of your glorious caste system past?

Having watch the disgusting looting going on, I was proud to see virtually no Asian face involved until coming across this. Now looting is one thing, but this girl from an expat community named as Arooj Rahman (0.54 seconds) was arrested for throwing molotov cocktails at police vehicles.
If anyone has seen what such a weapon does to a person on impact or a vehicle on impact you will understand how serious a crime this is. She not only endangered the lives of police officers but anyone in the blast vicinity.
Now here is the twist, good old Arooj also went to law school, that's right law school and a prestigious one at that. She is also a licensed attorney, and her likes have now led to the coined phrase 'professional agitators' being thrown around.
What a disgusting thing to do. Her folks went to the states, worked hard, she has done well and here she is indulging in the worst violence. What a disgrace.
However it is very isolated and like I wrote Asian folks have remained aloof from this mess.

Doesn't this "girl" remind you of those annoying relatives who think they are experts on things they know NOTHING of?...................:lol:

Coney Island is the last major Pakistani area left in NYC, all others have been taken over by Indians and Bengalis.

Well brother, I have had some strange experiences in my life. I try not to judge anyone and always keep a hand out. You never know when someone may need you.

Being a proper Pakistani, kattar Punjabi, and a religious Muslim, I have always been a minority in the US. Recently though I have seen a few immigrants from KPK whom I can relate to much better than previous waves of immigrants.

I always consider Pakistan as home, originally I am from Faisalabad and I love my city. Lahore is really great too and not to far. I also spent alot of time in my village in that are.

What's become of the blacks and whites that used to live their before?

Back
Top Bottom