What's new

Featured Army chief, Saudi envoy discuss regional security, bilateral ties

For the last one year, we have been unable to do anything on Kashmir, because there was no OIC / Oh I See summit, kids towing this line are just showing ignorant, and dumb they are!
Yes I don’t understand there logic ..more of emotional outburst or seems government own failure so distracting and putting blame on other country ..these same kid will follow other line if suddenly SMq change statement ..it’s more of political alignment and support then national interest

Yes I don’t understand there logic ..more of emotional outburst or seems government own failure so distracting and putting blame on other country ..these same kid will follow other line if suddenly SMq change statement ..it’s more of political alignment and support then national interest
People more learned than me, and more connected than me, can perhaps shed more light on how today's meeting went. It will be really interesting to see what our COAS Sahab actually said.

I fail to understand one thing. Once Saudia orders Pakistan not to attend Kuala Lampur summit, Everyone started taking a dig at Imran khan and His government. Pakistan toed the the line of Saudi Interests. But When Pakistan made a request to discuss issue of kashmir in OIC What Saudia Did? toeing the the line of Indian interests by deferring the matter of kashmir no ? Pakistan is again the villian here and SMQ calculated statements are being portrayed as his outbursts and Political ambitions?

Isnt it simply just that Pakistan wants Saudia scratching its back? but we are getting the blanket statements OIC is useless, Pakistan overstepped, hurt the sentiments of Saudis and what not. When Saudi ordered us not to attend the summit, Why didnt Pakistani sentiments got hurt then? But now when Pakistan wants the same thing, We are being reminded that we are dependent on Saudi, they helped us, we should be more tactic and docile. Werent we docile enough that we backed out of Kuala Lampur summit?

Doesn't Pakistan has the right to get offended just like Saudi got offended by Kuala lampur summit? Or is it Pakistan is dependent upon Saudia hence we should accept our fate and resign to the fact that we should be acting on the whims and wishes of Saudia and never offend them ?

Does it mean now we should regularly toe the saudi line and don't have an independent policy of our own?

India has been inducted in OIC. Saudia and UAE disregard Pakistan requests not to invite India in OIC right after 27 FEB. What did they do? Why is it Pakistan should always be on backfoot and docile and our calculated statements be regarded as emotional outbursts instead of seeing it as Pakistan getting back at Saudia and UAE for what they did with Post 27 FEB Clash. Should Pakistan remain silent and led it slide forever? Just because Saudia help us regularly on economic front? That's it ?

Need your and @Jungibaaz perspective w.r.t this angle and perspective

Last edited:
Can Pakistan afford to piss the Saudi's? NO
Can Pakistan assimilate the 100,000's workers back into Pakistan if thrown out by Saudi's? NO
Can Pakistan afford to call back its forces from Saudi Arabia and lose funding? NO
Can Pakistan survive without oil on deferred payments given by Saudi? NO
Can Pakistan afford to have its Haji's denied entry into Saudi Arabia on any pretext? NO

So basically Bajwa is saying to the Saudi Ambassador, sorry but our installed puppet mucked up!

Azerbaijan offered oil on deferred payment. I don't know the amount if they are ready to match Saudis, why not.

I find it so pathetic that so many Pakistanis have such a slave mentality when it come to Saudis. Eik say eik bara tat poonjiya baitha hai Pakistan mein. Pakistan ki history mein galati say koe himat karkay khara hua in Arabs kay samnay aur Pakistani aisay defend kar rahay hain saudis ko jaisay Rishta kiya hua hai House of Saud kay saath.

I fail to understand one thing. Once Saudia orders Pakistan not to attend Kuala Lampur summit, Everyone started taking a dig at Imran khan and His government. Pakistan toed the the line of Saudi Interests. But When Pakistan made a request to discuss issue of kashmir in OIC What Saudia Did? toeing the the line of Indian interests by deferring the matter of kashmir no ? Pakistan is again the villian here and SMQ calculated statements are being portrayed as his outbursts and Political ambitions?

Isnt it simply just that Pakistan wants Saudia scratching its back? but we are getting the blanket statements OIC is useless, Pakistan overstepped, hurt the sentiments of Saudis and what not. When Saudi ordered us not to attend the summit, Why didnt Pakistani sentiments got hurt then? But now when Pakistan wants the same thing, We are being reminded that we are dependent on Saudi, they helped us, we should be more tactic and docile. Werent we docile enough that we backed out of Kuala Lampur summit?

Doesn't Pakistan has the right to get offended just like Saudi got offended by Kuala lampur summit? Or is it Pakistan is dependent upon Saudia hence we should accept our fate and resign to the fact that we should be acting on the whims and wishes of Saudia and never offend them ?

Does it mean now we should regularly toe the saudi line and don't have an independent policy of our own?

India has been inducted in OIC. Saudia and UAE disregard Pakistan requests not to invite India in OIC right after 27 FEB. What did they do? Why is it Pakistan should always be on backfoot and docile and our calculated statements be regarded as emotional outbursts instead of seeing it as Pakistan getting back at Saudia and UAE for what they did with Post 27 FEB Clash. Should Pakistan remain silent and led it slide forever? Just because Saudia help us regularly on economic front? That's it ?

Need your and @Jungibaaz perspective w.r.t this angle and perspective
Without tangible benefits anything will be termed emotional and outburst.. We have every right to criticize and follow our national interest same like KSA .. can u tell me what did we achieve by SMQ political gimmick ..did we really mean it ? Or now COAS visiting KSA like bin bulaey mehman to pacify them and not to take serious ? What did achieve all out this ? 100 piyaz aur ab Jotay be.. at least stand like a men then ..instead of ruining after them ..And yes for once I really like Pakistan should not take any monetary benefit from KSA and toe it’s own interest but defiantly you can’t BEG and threaten at same time..we will only loose ..there is something called hikmat and rational acts to do ..please tell me why would KSa hurt it’s economic interest with India and same time keep putting money in our treasury ? I would have support all this distraction had Pakistan really stood up to it and not running to Ksa for apology as usual..
We should question our own institution and government who have failed to resolve Kashmir issue ..Kashmir calls on Pakistan to support not Ksa or every one else ..prime responsibility lies with us as a nation

I find it so pathetic that so many Pakistanis have such a slave mentality when it come to Saudis. Eik say eik bara tat poonjiya baitha hai Pakistan mein. Pakistan ki history mein galati say koe himat karkay khara hua in Arabs kay samnay aur Pakistani aisay defend kar rahay hain saudis ko jaisay Rishta kiya hua hai House of Saud kay saath.
Khali himmat is bewkofi..please come back live in Pakistan and face situation here ..then talk about himmat bravery and what not

Khali himmat is bewkofi..please come back live in Pakistan and face situation here ..then talk about himmat bravery and what not

I lived in Pakistan for about 20 years so dont parrot this BS about you suffering more than others. Pakistan runs on billions that Pakistanis send back every year. If you want to talk about himat then it takes himat to leave your home and go live abroad to earn money for your country and family. If all the foreign Pakistani residents came back then our country would go bankrupt with few months. At end of the day mental slaves can come up with thousands of excuses to be tat poonjiyay of saudis.

Sitting your arse in Saudia and telling me to live in Pakistan seriously people like you are one heck of a bloody joke.

Last edited:
Let me use choicer words this time round. The KSA is not friendly to Pakistan and the wider Muslim community. She is in bed with Imposter Israel. Pakistanis and Muslims must engage with KSA with this paradigm in the back of their minds.

Where I am staunch believer of Pakistan's sovereignty there I also believe that the SMQ episode shouldn't just be brushed under the carpet. Apart from gross negligence, miscalculation and incompetence.. another angle, I dare say, that might need to be looked into could be SMQs personal religious/sect motivation. In anycase, if establishment was not onboard some heads must roll

Where I am staunch believer of Pakistan's sovereignty there I also believe that the SMQ episode shouldn't just be brushed under the carpet. Apart from gross negligence, miscalculation and incompetence.. another angle, I dare say, that might need to be looked into could be SMQs personal religious/sect motivation. In anycase, if establishment was not onboard some heads must roll

Personal Religious/Sect motivations are not valued and neither appreciated on the Forum, please.

However, SMQ was named by some people for some other reasons and then he had to resort to explain and call it rumor but, yeah, some other time though.

Can Pakistan assimilate the 100,000's workers back into Pakistan if thrown out by Saudi's? NO
Can Pakistan afford to call back its forces from Saudi Arabia and lose funding? NO
Can Pakistan afford to have its Haji's denied entry into Saudi Arabia on any pretext? NO

So basically Bajwa is saying to the Saudi Ambassador, sorry but our installed puppet mucked up!

Ur slavery mindset or a deliberate

Mr No No guy . Get out of ur slavery mindset .
Answer to ur first piss .... they are already pissed off because of Gawadar port which will be death to dubai port .they already pissed off because u showed middle finger on yemen . They are already in indian laps coz india is second biggest importer of oil from SA . India wld be lifeline of dubai after hit start of Gawadar . They are already pissed off coz iran is practically in CEPEC which means iran pakistan ties wld strengthen and hopefully we wld get rid of iranian hypocrisy on our borders and it wld end to indian raw snake holes in Iran .so answer is Yes pakistan can do and already done . :)
2: They can kick out our workers all at once , there already crippling economy wld be more screwed , tht was just a political pressure tactic.
3 : you should say Can Saudis afford losing pak forces , absolutely not . There royal family is protected by our special forces , we train them , our amred forces present at every level in Saudi .
4 : you are so naive to say tht pakistan wont be able to survive without defered payment oil supply . Absoulte non sense .
5 : Pakistan is always on the top in number of hajis so wld they risk to loose money . NO .
6 : LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST , can Saudis afford to loose Nuclear umbrella / deterrence provided by pakistan . Who else cld provide this to them ..

Bajwa to Saudi be like " Bol wo raha tha per shabd humaray thay ...... "

So Saudi want their pets "sharifs" back in power? that is it all about? Whatever SMQ said was planned between Government and GHQ because some corrections were needed in Pak-Saudi relations.

Some people are behaving like everything is Imran Khan's fault because he is selected by GHQ, as if governments before him were not chosen by the establishment.

Yes they were used to sharifs their foot licking pets

Back
Top Bottom