What's new

Featured Army chief, Saudi envoy discuss regional security, bilateral ties

SMQ cannot even say hello, without it being cleared off elsewhere. And we are imagining a scenario where he was going at KSA on his own. :)

That too, in a gov where Civ Mil setup is celebrated to be on the same page? Our folks at helm made a bad call and will rectify.

KSA has tangible relations with India now, considering the economic future of the land. I doubt Pakistan can do much about it.

He’s heading to KSA. :)

Gen. Bajwa should visit KSA only if there is an open & public invitation, otherwise, it will create a perception of weakness.

Our foreign policy is a mess, Military or civilians (including past governments) are all same, protecting personal interests only. Imran khan bent over in front of Saudi at the time of Kuala Lumpur summit, Now Gen Bajwa is doing the same at this critical time for Kashmir issue. So Pakistan will keep getting FU*KED by Arab royalty till the end of time.

is the ambassador who called on the chief... not the other way around..so not really how you see it..

I'm not saying who called whom...
I see this as... a mess is created by SMQ... MBS unhappy... RSA informed the leadership... period...

Absolutely correct on all points. But I do wonder if SMQ was alone in this muck up, he probably had the support of the PM too.
No Sir, I dont think so. He has successfully put IK in a tough spot, if IK agrees with him, it makes him complicit in this ill thought adventure, if he disagrees with SMQ, then it makes IK look like he is powerless, and cant control even his own party members, and one who holds such a critical post.

SMQ has been waiting for this opportunity for a long time, not only to deflect on his incompetence, but to take IK down. Lets hope IK himself, manages to put SMQ in his place, before someone else does.

Can India make SA and UAE angry? She already made China angry and lost its market!!
Will it be good if SA invested a lot in India, thus controlling inner circles of India?
will SA be influential then, in India?
I said it before and saying again, SA/Pak govt should realise that we can compromise on some issues like Iran-gas pipeline for SA, not joining Yemen war for our self and Iran.
but never compromise on Kashmir issue. In future, it is our life line. Yes, we can solve boundary issue with China too. But, be it US/China or somebody else, make them realise that we won't bulge on nuclear weapons and on Kashmir. @ghazi52 @PakSword
Edit:and I think we have to understand Saudi dependence on India, due to US pressure as some Turkish member said/and some senior... I think SA asked us to give back 1 billion$ early, on excuse of bad economy, is bogus (they must have 250 billion$ in reserve). Perhaps US has made them to do so. That is why China helped us (bcz it might be indirect US pressure for us to move away from China.)
Edit: There must be a good cop in PTI. If they don't, and lest say some PML (N) member becomes more vocal about Saudis, then MBS will try its best, that in next election N.Sharif should come into power.

Good cop, bad cop approach. Don't twist your panties in excitement Indian.

We will get what we want. wait and watch .
You will... what we want... you have selected a handsome for that only... we Indians know that...

Hum Indians ka kya hai... Hume tow bas iss se loan leke, uska loan wapis karna hai...

Don't twist your panties in over excitement Pakistani... India is nothing in front of Pakistan...

Can India make SA and UAE angry? She already made China angry and lost its market!!
Will it be good if SA invested a lot in India, thus controlling inner circles of India?
will SA be influential then, in India?
I said it before and saying again, SA/Pak govt should realise that we can compromise on some issues like Iran-gas pipeline for SA, not joining Yemen war for our self and Iran.
but never compromise on Kashmir issue. In future, it is our life line. Yes, we can solve boundary issue with China too. But, be it US/China or somebody else, make them realise that we won't bulge on nuclear weapons and on Kashmir. @ghazi52 @PakSword

CHINESE MARKET... You really need to know the trade deficit between India and China... It is the other way around....

COAS or GHQ you can say now visiting KSA for cleaning mess created by SMQ

Their is no mess

The message needed to be given
Playing games whilst a hindutva extremist India exists is no longer a option

There is a two pronged attack
1-To use hindutva to change the view of India and hindus by showing the face of hindutva extremists to everyone from Indonesia to GCC to Europe or Africa and beyond
This is allows us to help give Indian Muslims and minorities clarity that the enemy is hindutva extremist India not China, not PAKISTAN

2- We have been quite for far too long, OIC useless, GCC useless
We need to push against hindutva extremist India and make sure these countries understand that these alliance's are WORTHLESS if Hindutva india is not targeted, utilising what's happening in India as a tool

What FM said was a looong time coming

The Saudis as they do have sent their minions to GCHQ
Now NONE OF US KNOW WHAT HAS BEEN SAID so anyone declaring this or the other is daft

But if you see FM comments as being on purpose then the message has been relayed to the Saudis that we want action now

Hindutva extremist communal India is a threat to the region and all the Muslims of the region and bullshit from Saudia is no longer tolerable

You will... what we want... you have selected a handsome for that only... we Indians know that...

Hum Indians ka kya hai... Hume tow bas iss se loan leke, uska loan wapis karna hai...

Don't twist your panties in over excitement Pakistani... India is nothing in front of Pakistan...

Selected (by the people of Pakistan) is brought to bring glory to Pakistan. So far so good I would say . 10/10 marks on foreign policy.

Tum Indians abhi apni Zameen ki fikar karo jo Chinese nay kha lee hai , ek goli chaley bagyair. Loan tu atay jatey raheen gey, Zameen naheen ate dobara!

Their is no mess

The message needed to be given
Playing games whilst a hindutva extremist India exists is no longer a option

There is a two pronged attack
1-To use hindutva to change the view of India and hindus by showing the face of hindutva extremists to everyone from Indonesia to GCC to Europe or Africa and beyond
This is allows us to help give Indian Muslims and minorities clarity that the enemy is hindutva extremist India not China, not PAKISTAN

2- We have been quite for far too long, OIC useless, GCC useless
We need to push against hindutva extremist India and make sure these countries understand that these alliance's are WORTHLESS if Hindutva india is not targeted, utilising what's happening in India as a tool

What FM said was a looong time coming

The Saudis as they do have sent their minions to GCHQ
Now NONE OF US KNOW WHAT HAS BEEN SAID so anyone declaring this or the other is daft

But if you see FM comments as being on purpose then the message has been relayed to the Saudis that we want action now

Hindutva extremist communal India is a threat to the region and all the Muslims of the region and bullshit from Saudia is no longer tolerable
GCC is not useless just a year or two back they bailed us out as per our government when we were about to default ..we still owe to UAE and not to forget billions of dollar in remittance .. I have never seen like this first issue a statement against and then without pre schedule visit suddenly going to KSA ..
We are failed in our Kashmir policy let’s admit instead of pointing to others..
We will be like that whether we like it or not until we sort out our own problems

CHINESE MARKET... You really need to know the trade deficit between India and China... It is the other way around....
I know, but still. If foreign companies come to India, and India can sell some good things, China is also 1.3 billion market with very high purchasing power. China imports 2 billion dollar Cheese and nearly 60 billion dollar meat (mainly from australia, US & new.L). So you lost it.
Plus making China angry means, China will try to replace indian trade in that market. Like, in gulf, they can try to replace rice, pharma, and other indian products so to inflict India economy, by selling their own at cheaper rates.

GCC is not useless just a year or two back they bailed us out as per our government when we were about to default ..we still owe to UAE and not to forget billions of dollar in remittance .. I have never seen like this first issue a statement against and then without pre schedule visit suddenly going to KSA ..
We are failed in our Kashmir policy let’s admit instead of pointing to others..
We will be like that whether we like it or not until we sort out our own problems
For the last one year, we have been unable to do anything on Kashmir, because there was no OIC / Oh I See summit, kids towing this line are just showing how ignorant, and dumb they are!

Last edited:
Thanks saudia for all your help but it's time to get rid of you. Basically it's time to make pakistan a nation and not a puppet country where wahhabi and Shia fight for supremacy. Time has come to limit the influence of both Iran and saudia. Enough is enough. No need to accept more assistance. Time to move on. Our core issue will remain kashmir. If trade with India is important for Arab than we have our own priorities as well. Kindly close all madrassa and imam bargah of these two sects and make more and more mosque. We are a Islamic country and we shouldn't allow any more influence of these two evil countries. People of pakistan aren't for sale. It's our country and we have every right to adjust our policies.

People in Pakistan were living hand to mouth even before leaving for dubai. If Arab sends back every citizen than we shouldn't worry. Let people decide their future. It's time to move on and kindly stop taking dictation from arabs.
Sorry Sir, nothing wrong with an Imambargah, I think the word you were looking was "Farhang" aka Khana-e-Farhang? Kindly do not confuse the two.

Back
Top Bottom