What's new

Army chief in Karachi, briefed over security situation

Im anxious about these idiots being used to sabotage/rig the elections.

MQM is still in government. Sind Governor is MQM. So this topi drama party is always in the government and out of it. Criminals!

PPP cant throw out MQM governor, he is there since 10 years now, if they throw him out there will never be a mediator between PPP and MQM which is very much detrimental for karachi peace and sindh too

@balixd Solution to LEJ lies in robust cooperation with Saudi GIP. Shut down their funding by working with Saudi intel, they have carried out impressive work in the past when pushed by Americans.

LEJ's HQ is in Raiwind area, if you catch my drift. Its the terrorist cell of a certain political party which itself is a Saudi funded corporation.

Why the Hell evry anti-pakistan organization is in conection with Nawaz sharif?
& for kind intell,all the saudi-fundind been stopped they are giving it by paying NS direct?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Leader Don't be stupid, LEJ is a forigen funded proxy. Eliminate their funding sources and they will die a terrible death. No need to 'bomb' anything, it will only breed more wannabe 'lashkaris'.
A very positive & balanced approch!

Last edited by a moderator:
PPP cant throw out MQM governor, he is there since 10 years now, if they throw him out there will never be a mediator between PPP and MQM which is very much detrimental for karachi peace and sindh too

I think, its time to deep thinking within MqM to protect karachi civillians by any means,even becoming a malitia & shouldn't listen even british high commisionr in karachi?

Come out to protect civillians, with full force, nation will admire it later, but civillians can't be thrown to be burrned by religious terrorist armies???
With Kiyani in karachi ! 2 rangers intell opreatives kidnapped from liyari?
Its enough, it enough!

The order of cleaning should be like this MQM > Liyari Gang war > ttp > Political and sectarian killers.
Kill their communication lines , half of them will die in 1 week the rest will surrender themselves.
Kill the up link and down link facility of mqm and see what happens.

BTW any body knows which cellular network has made mqm its affinity partner? [offcourse unofficially] ????

Any form of terrorism should be rotten out as soon as posible!
BTW, genrl kiyani should resign now , cause he is only defending damocrazy nt the country & its poor masses?
There no credibillity left for him in todays pakistan!

General Kayani is the guardian of this Govt, he let the country fall into pieces , louted , polluted, the nation got raped, humiliated and robbed by this Govt and its associates he never once gave a SHUT UP call.
The system can never be larger than the country and a country is formed by its people not by its system. Pakistan was founded by our forefathers and current constitution was created in 1973 by the man who broke this nation into 2 halves.

General Kayani will not be remembered in golden words that is for sure.

where is the peace in karachi ? woh konsa area hai bhai mujhay bhi bata do ?

where is the peace in karachi ? woh konsa area hai bhai mujhay bhi bata do ?

abhi tum TTP aur lashker jhangvi se farig nahi hue aur tum PPP aur MQM ke war karana chahte ho, do you want be to tell you the impact of it, the entire scenario?

street wars and open firing, and use of rocket launchers amid bomb blasts, mulk me 2 din me emergency lag jaye ge

samjha munne?

NUKE KARACHI
NUKE LAHORE
NUKE ISLAMABAD
NUKE FATA
NUKE BALOCHISTAN

o ***ns pindi bach gaya kyoonkay udar SAM fit howay howay hian... sakoon mahool thay mithay chool... saray ****** mar gayee NUKE strike zindabad!

"sorry ye mental disorder nahe balkay aakri solution hey iswaqt" :P

Kiyani nay kuch nahe karna aween Dramay lagay howay hain.... inke olaad Target killing, Bomb Blast may marayge tab insaan kay bachay banaeengay!

What is LeJ? Have you heard them ever after since Riaz Basra was killed when operation cleanup was going on after Afghanistan war? LeJ is nothing when compared to MQM and PP terrorist. Everyday a new MQM target killer is caught and they just say, like always, that they were suspended members. What is PPP led Aman Committee doing and adversely effecting the business of Karachi? Who stole the containers of NATO forces full of deadly and high grade weapons? Was it LeJ? I wonder if LeJ has become that much powerful after such a deadly operation against them. There are very few activists of this organizations are left behind only because of some apparent political or geopolitical pressure. If the conducted the same operation against other terrorist parties in Karachi, there would have been peace.
I felt like crying when I came to know that in 70s businessmen from around the world considered Karachi as one of the best choices as safe investment.
we all know what army will do, look at 1990s operation, they will not see if these are members of MQM and these are jiyalas of PPP, that is shaheed bb ka mama and he is shaheed ka bhanja, they will just do the clean up like sweepers,
this is the reason PPP will never do it, if they do they will lose MQM coalition which they can't afford at this point......

btw carrying out operation in karachi will do nothing good to us when the HQ of LeJ is still operating with full power.....shut down their operation in punjab, or atleast cut down the supply lines be it communication lines, sending in recruits or the delivery of arms and ammunition

PEACE FULL Pakistan :victory:... BTW sir jee r u new in this world which is known as EARTH?? :D

no i guess you are, such childish, dumb and stupid stuff can only come from the new comers like you

abhi tum TTP aur lashker jhangvi se farig nahi hue aur tum PPP aur MQM ke war karana chahte ho, do you want be to tell you the impact of it, the entire scenario?

street wars and open firing, and use of rocket launchers amid bomb blasts, mulk me 2 din me emergency lag jaye ge

samjha munne?

Meri jan emergency 5 saal mein nahi lagi ab kia lagay, GHQ was attacked koi emergency nahin lagi, forget emergency my frnd and by the way my question remains the same, abhi konsay peacefull halaat hain karachi mein ?

Back
Top Bottom