What's new

"Are u a moneylover"

Well man to be honest everyone is after money. Even poor or middle class parents dream if they can not but their children will be rich and will fulfill all of their dreams. Thats why they show dream like to be engineer, doctor, barrister, business administrative officer etc. But for the rich their definition is different. They want to make just more. Its not a big deal in which direction their family or children are going. But whatever the matter every one needs money in life, even if you like it or not. If any one say he is not after money he is a liar. If you want to buy something, good looking girl friend, wife, flat, car, jewelries for everything you will require money. But the question is how much money do you need!!! If any one does not know the final limit their life will be like hell. They will never remain happy whatever they get or earning.

For me final target is to become a multi millionaire if not billionaire and to live a pretty comfortable life as I like personally luxury (not to be misunderstood with the luxury arab shaikhs), delicious foods, latest model cars, big bungalow and obviously good looking girls :cheesy:.

To achieve that my short term target is to do few year job in Canada/USA and in the mean time establish some business in Bangladesh. Long term plan is to do business in Bangladesh or to both job and run the business in Bangladesh. My target area for the business are real estate, architecture and doing business in the power and communication sector in Bangladesh.

Do not know to what extant will be successful but so far everything is happening as I wished. For future finger crossed. :D

I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it!!!

11769-new-york-federal-reserve-bank-of-new-york.jpg

Where`s money in that ??

ye sab to khane wale biscuit hain, golden colour main...:lol:

waise aapko kisne haq diya mere bete ki piggy bank ka inside photo net pe dalne ka...:angry:

No... I am JAT BALWAN...:P

waise money ke baare main aap sabko bata du , ki maya ka tyag karna chahiye...

so aaj se aap sab log iska tyag kar do aur punya kamao...

main to paapi hun ... saara paap khud hi rakh loonga....:angel:

mere peg n leg ke paise pay kar diya karo main paise ka tyag kar loonga :P

Shayad tumhe pata nahi, maans aur madira bhi tumhe paapi bana dega...

so ye paap bhi tum mujhpe hi chhor do...:angel:

Pehle kehte ho paise chor do, ab kehte ho leg n peg chor do, kal kaho ge jeena chor do. Main paapi banne ko tayyar hoon :P

I like spending money and buying stuff. Not hoarding it.
That will make me a money hater and stuff-lover ?

money is a reality no one can afford to ignore,
while people say money cant buy you happiness or love . it is a fact that money can solve 99% of your problems. :)

Back
Top Bottom