What's new

Congratulating on IMF deal. What kind of state of mind we are in as nation.

What kind of state of mind we are in as a nation? Pakistani politicians media and some generals are congratulating the nation on IMF deal. They don't realize it is a great shame to the nation of 300 million who even can not stand on its feet. Shamless politicians and media give the news as they reached to Mars. World is reaching Mars and not even thinking about moon anymore. We still can not find Eid ka chand.. are we dying as a nation. Are we morally so corrupt as we teaching our kids that getting loans is a good thing for the nation? I was reading some tweets from Pakistani ministers and important pm and their paid media and they are so excited after signing the deal with IMF.as that money will go into their pocket. those ministers and their leaders ruled this country for 40 years and are still not able to make it self-sufficient. these leaders have 100 of million of properties in UK France Dubai and ruled alongside military Generals and they could not able to bring out Pakistan from poverty.
Imf is one tool of usa and west to control the poor world.
There are some tools west uses to contol the poor world
1 United Nations
2 World Bank
3 IMF
4 Nato
Those came out of IMF and world bank they kind of bit free from west slavery
Now Chinese and russia brought a bank which 90 billions funds to help poor countries so they can come out west slavery.
Beggars Cant be choosers.

Because he ie stupid and he does not understand where world heading...he thinks Pakistan is a small pond and there is no world outside it.. he thinks he has tiny fish likes of you and this is whol world. Small fish like you keep reminding him yeha this is your universe and their is nothing out of this pond.

Nah, I'm a saltwater fish.

And ocean is way bigger than the Earth you walk on, heh!

This photo is wrong
It's less expensive route for 98% of China

Only 2-3% of China population lives in land enough for gawadar to be cheaper
They want to develop this area and from Pakistani boder to russian boders are very close around 200 mils if I am not wrong.near Mongolia

Na nah you are so nayv to understand this. I have lived in west whol my life. I understand the inside out how west establishment works. To give hint to understand this go and watch famous Turkish drama Ertuğrul. They thought their nation well in that darma how enemies applies it methods.
They made sure you bleed end then they gave you money. They made sure you bend your a... well.

International court of Justice
Where they dont try Bush and toni Blair but issued warrant for Putin

What is nato.
They dont go and help Palestine but they helping European jews to keep their occupation in Palestine.
They are in war with Russia as Russia dont accept their orders. They attack on Iraq. Has it has oil n gold.
What is United nation.
Go and ask freedom for kashmir or freedom for som muslim occupied land. But when it it comes to defend Isreal and dividing Sudan giving minority Christians to half Sudan 🇸🇩. Or attacking Iraq. They will do everything which usa and west ask them to do.
So bro awak up before its two late.
These organizations are designed to control the world by west and usa to run its world order where 5 permanent members decide things.

I tell you they so cruel even they made their own people slaves.
They occupied their on people with credit cards mortgages and stuff like that..

I have a friend who lived in the West but came to Pakistan. He was also Hypernationalistic, pro-Army, pro-Khan, and rooting for China and Russia. He could not understand my views for a period of time but time proved me right.

The West has provided knowledge, technology, work opportunities, and business opportunities to the entire world in modern times after World War II. This is the ground reality that you should be focused on.

I expect better from those living in the West in terms of understanding the world due to having better education prospects but this does not seem to be the case. Bored? Disconnect from the mainstream? Working class?

----

Ertuğrul is a work of art and fiction. Modern Turkey is a vastly different and liberal society. Go there and see it yourself. Turkish actresses who look very pious in TV show, check their instagram.

"A mature attitude towards ancient foreign invasions would be to simply accept them clinically as facts of history. They should be investigated and absorbed without either glorification or condemnation. Doing otherwise is utterly pointless. No one living today can be held responsible for the actions, good or bad, of his or her ancestors. Moreover the mists of time have forever hidden true facts from view."

I do not agree with Hoodboy on every theme but he is spot on in this case.

----

Iraq has been mired in conflict under leadership of Saddam Hussein. He undermined Arab Unity on many counts. He rejected Iraq - Syria merger plan, a move that would have led to emergence of the most powerful Islamic country in the world. He ordered invasion and annexation of Kuwait, and threatened Saudi Arabia.

NATO protected Saudi Arabia and liberated Kuwait from Iraq in 1991.

Iraqi political dissidents convinced Bush administration to eliminate Saddam regime and introduce a system that gives representation to Iraqi Shia, Iraqi Sunni, and Iraqi Kurd.

If Saddam had been a sensible leader, he would have transformed Iraq but he chose to fight wars, oppress people, and create too many enemies.

----

Modern Palestine is a British creation and a bad experiment at creating a jewish state.

United Nations legitimized existence of Israel in 1948. Arabs should have respected this decision but they chose to eliminate Israel, a move that backfired on Palestinian people. Israel won the war and claimed more lands consequently.

Nevertheless, the British are responsible for creating this problem. OIC should put pressure on the British to address this problem.

----

Kashmir was a Muslim-majority princely state with Hindu ruler(s) before the partitition in 1947. Muslims of this state are idiots of the highest order for accepting Hindu ruler(s).

Kashmiri Hindu ruler Hari Singh did not cede Kashmir to Pakistan in line with the British partition rule. This indecision frustrated Quaid-e-Azm and he ordered annexation of Kashmir by force in 1948. Pakistani forces managed to claim about half of Kashmir but Hari Singh ceded Kashmir to India and called for Indian assistance. Kashmir is split between Pakistan and India henceforth.

Muslims should never accept Hindu rulers, period.

----

Sudanese cannot get along with each other. Whose fault is this?

----

The Big Five include Russia and China. Both are a part of the Global Order that you seem to despise, bro.

When are Russia and China giving up VETO power and privilege?

Do you think that Russia and China are working for Islamic causes? Do I have to mention developments in Xinjiang, Syria, and Burma?

Do you think that Russia and China are seeking to topple the Global Order that has served them well on so many counts?

Foolish thought process.

Shipments are most practical and affordable through sea routes around the world. Much of the Chinese economic activity is close to the Pacific due to this factor.

Chinese lands bordering Pakistan can tap CPEC for their economic needs, but it cannot change the statusquo.

US conducts Freedom of Navigation patrols in the South China Sea.

South-China-Sea-02.jpg

China is claiming the entire region for itself, I am not sure how this is practical. Countries involved in the South China Sea dispute should find a way forward with each other.
YOU KNOW WHY CHINESE ARE setting there n kicking Indians butts.. this route is game changer for China . When its oil and gas will go via pipeline. No fear of Indian Navy western Navy. Do you think amaraicn fleet is playing golf in South China for last 70 years. You know how much it cost them to keep its Naval asserts.. chines are no stupid to have 75 billions dollars trade corridor and 400 billions dollars with Iran..

I have a friend who lived in the West but came to Pakistan. He was also Hypernationalistic, pro-Army, pro-Khan, and rooting for China and Russia. He could not understand my views for a period of time but time proved me right.

The West has provided knowledge, technology, work opportunities, and business opportunities to the entire world in modern times after World War II. This is the ground reality that you should be focused on.

I expect better from those living in the West in terms of understanding the world due to having better education prospects but this does not seem to be the case. Bored? Disconnect from the mainstream? Working class?

----

Ertuğrul is a work of art and fiction. Modern Turkey is a vastly different and liberal society. Go there and see it yourself. Turkish actresses who look very pious in TV show, check their instagram.

"A mature attitude towards ancient foreign invasions would be to simply accept them clinically as facts of history. They should be investigated and absorbed without either glorification or condemnation. Doing otherwise is utterly pointless. No one living today can be held responsible for the actions, good or bad, of his or her ancestors. Moreover the mists of time have forever hidden true facts from view."

----

Iraq has been mired in conflict under leadership of Saddam Hussein. He undermined Arab Unity on many counts. He rejected Iraq - Syria merger plan, a move that would have led to emergence of the most powerful Islamic country in the world. He ordered invasion and annexation of Kuwait, and threatened Saudi Arabia.

Iraqi political dissidents convinced Bush administration to eliminate Saddam regime and introduce a system that gives representation to Iraqi Shia, Iraqi Sunni, and Iraqi Kurd.

If Saddam had been a sensible leader, he would have transformed Iraq but he chose to fight wars, oppress people, and create too many enemies.

----

Modern Palestine is a British creation and a bad experiment at creating a jewish state.

United Nations legitimized existence of Israel in 1948. Arabs should have respected this decision but they chose to eliminate Israel, a move that backfired on Palestinian people. Israel won the war and claimed more lands consequently.

Nevertheless, the British are responsible for creating this problem. OIC should put pressure on the British to address this problem.

----

Kashmir was a Muslim-majority princely state with Hindu ruler(s) before the partitition in 1947. Muslims of this state are idiots of the highest order for accepting Hindu ruler(s).

Kashmiri Hindu ruler Hari Singh did not cede Kashmir to Pakistan in line with the British partition rule. This indecision frustrated Quaid-e-Azm and he ordered annexation of Kashmir by force in 1948. Pakistani forces managed to claim about half of Kashmir but Hari Singh ceded Kashmir to India and called for Indian assistance. Kashmir is split between Pakistan and India henceforth.

----

----

The Big Five include Russia and China. Both are a part of the Global Order that you seem to despise, bro.

Do you think that Russia and China are working for Islamic causes? Do I have to mention developments in Xinjiang, Syria, and Burma?

Do you think that Russia and China are seeking to topple the Global Order that has served them well on so many counts?

Foolish thought process.
Because we dont care amaraicns or westerns we take them as normal human. But whole Pakistan see White skinne as gods.

Nah, I'm a saltwater fish.

And ocean is way bigger than the Earth you walk on, heh!
This is what you telling to asim Kanjer. After his retirement you will be out of ponc

----

----

----

----

----

----

Foolish thought process.
I never said they fighting for islam. My talk always start for Pakistan and it ends for Pakistan. I just want Pakistan to be big player among rest. For that you need alfa male leader likes of khan. And use China n Russia well other wise going to eat everyone

YOU KNOW WHY CHINESE ARE setting there n kicking Indians butts.. this route is game changer for China . When its oil and gas will go via pipeline. No fear of Indian Navy western Navy. Do you think amaraicn fleet is playing golf in South China for last 70 years. You know how much it cost them to keep its Naval asserts.. chines are no stupid to have 75 billions dollars trade corridor and 400 billions dollars with Iran..

Because we dont care amaraicns or westerns we take them as normal human. But whole Pakistan see White skinne as gods.

India and China have unsettled borders that will be settled in some way or form at some point.

WE need to focus on "our problems." CPEC is not for free but built on loans that WE have to repay or risk disappointing Chinese investors. How these loans affect common man in Pakistan? Any word on this part?

No, WE do not worship White Skin. WE desire socioeconomic improvements and WE reject conflicts.

Bro something is off with your maths what's going on??

It is okay doctor sb. I am not a CPA like Dar sb.

India and China have unsettled borders that will be settled in some way or form at some point.

WE need to focus on "our problems." CPEC is not for free but built on loans that WE have to repay or risk disappointing Chinese investors. How these loans affect common man in Pakistan? Any word on this part?

No, WE do not worship White Skin. WE desire socioeconomic improvements and WE reject conflicts.

Pakistan should do a debt consolidation with China.

Unlike the West, China never interferes in the internal affairs of Pakistan.

No more Aurat movements, Population control and woke liberalism.

Last edited:
I am having ice cream and reading your shit little girl.

Pretending that a big, bearded 6'2" dude is a little girl...

SMH.

I sure hope the quote/unquote "ice cream" isn't just a metaphor for something phallic, heh!

Back
Top Bottom