What's new

Are Pashtuns descendents of lost tribes of Israel?

I was told and my ancestral roots goes to Türkiye and even Germany was mentioned..traveled all the way from those parts to Afghanistan and the Now Pakistan KPK.

Fools. Whether you believe the science of evolution or the Holy Quaran, we are all from the same origin. In short who gives a ****?

I was told and my ancestral roots goes to Türkiye and even Germany was mentioned..traveled all the way from those parts to Afghanistan and the Now Pakistan KPK.

are from near terbela dam? or mansehra?

I have not.

if Muslim migrations existed in Europe then, many of "our people" would be joining the Jews @ Auschwitz I can assure you.

That's why I laugh at the handful of Muslims who idolize Hitler.

Palestine Grand Mufti Amin al Husayni taking a 'Nazi' salaute from the Bosniak Muslim soldiers of Nazi Army.

Haj-Amin-al-Husayni-Bosnian-SS.jpg

500,PTeX etc would be able to help out more in this regard.

The Assyrians conquered the kingdom of Israel some 2,730 years ago, scattering 10 of the 12 tribes into exile, supposedly beyond the mythical Sambation river. The two remaining tribes, Benjamin and Judah, became the modern-day Jewish people, according to Jewish history, and the search for the lost tribes has continued ever since. Some have claimed to have found traces of them in modern day China, Burma, Nigeria, Central Asia, Ethiopia and even in the West.

But it is believed that the tribes were dispersed in an area around modern-day northern Iraq and Afghanistan, which makes the Pashtun connection the strongest.

Pashtun clue to lost tribes of Israel | World news | The Observer

no they werent mixed race.....

if you want to see mixed race pushtoons...go to a village called "anghaa poor" its near migoora in swat valley.
these people immigrated to malaysia in donkeys years and men married malaysian women.
you will see slanty eyes and pale skin people walking in the streets....speaking fluent pushto and perfect malaysian bhasha.

Are you serious?

I've never heard this one. I know there are Malaysian/mix-race race descents in Sri Lanka, but never heard one in Pakistan.

Fascinating stuff. Any links or article regarding this place?

There goes your chance to free Palestine..
If you were, they had this scheme of giving RDX and rockets as a gift along with visa on arraival..

Bad luck.:frown:

There are many pashtuns in pakistan. They can do this job. :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

500 posts completed!!! :yahoo:

yes i am serious....and i was there myself....i have no internet links.

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

There are many pashtuns in pakistan. They can do this job. :D

spark doesnt know the weapon manufacturing skills of darra adam khel ;

Whatever.
might be true bt remember the israely at present are the kicked german jews by the Gr8 adolf hitler

And before the lost tribe we might be the ancestors of the Prophets Musa (A.S) and Ibrahim(A.S)..we as a muslim beleive that All the prophets including jesus(PBUH) and Moses(pbuh) were muslims

so i am happy being from a tribe of bani israel the tribe of many holy prophets

actually there are many claims by every community. pashtuns and kashmiris are said to be bani isreali but no concrete evidence about it.

One of the funniest fairy tale threads on PDF lolz....

But then in one video pakhtoons from karachi mosque are calling the mohajirs a jewish race...?

Apparently not a coveted tag....!

Back
Top Bottom