What's new

Are Pashtuns descendents of lost tribes of Israel?

pushtoons have claims on many ancestral origins....12 tribe is one of them....and my friend from mardaan claimed to be of german aryan origin.
another friend from waziristan claimed to be of french origin...

Zionism isn't a good ideology; Judaism and Islam have many similarities --more so than Islam and Christianity.

in fact, Jews have been protected many times by Muslims ---whether it was Ottoman Muslims protecting Jews from Queen Elizabeth's genocide; or Iranians taking tens of thousands of Jews escaping mass murder by Nazis. Many such cases, actually.

pushtoons have claims on many ancestral origins....12 tribe is one of them....and my friend from mardaan claimed to be of german aryan origin.

That explains why NATO is there, now.

I wonder where that puts a "Kurram-wal" like myself

Irish ancestry? :rolleyes::laugh::alcoholic:

and we better keep it that way.

we should establish ties with israel once the issue of Palestine is solved in a fair and fitting manner.

(personal opinion)

I am not pashtun. :P

There goes your chance to free Palestine..
If you were, they had this scheme of giving RDX and rockets as a gift along with visa on arraival..

Bad luck.:frown:

German? French? Are you sure you're not talking to some mixed-race kids?

Aryan I heard, but even Persians believe they are Aryan..hell even indians believe they are Aryan :cheesy:

you little leprechaun
;)

I sure drink like an Irishman! :rofl:

paani and sharbat, that is....AHEM.. :D

Aryan I heard, but even Persians believe they are Aryan..hell even indians believe they are Aryan :cheesy:

the Afridis, from what I know, do claim some Greek origins.....to some extent, it could be true, considering the Greeks did pass through Khyber (Afridi territory) and some may have inter-mingled with local population centuries ago

no they werent mixed race.....

if you want to see mixed race pushtoons...go to a village called "anghaa poor". its near migoora in swat valley.
these people immigrated to malaysia in donkeys years and men married malaysian women .
you will see slanty eyes and pale skin people walking in the streets....speaking fluent pushto and perfect malaysian bhasha.

but then there are indiginous slanty eyed pushtoons from peshawar who say they are descendents of gandhaaraa.

Zionism isn't a good ideology; Judaism and Islam have many similarities --more so than Islam and Christianity.

in fact, Jews have been protected many times by Muslims ---whether it was Ottoman Muslims protecting Jews from Queen Elizabeth's genocide; or Iranians taking tens of thousands of Jews escaping mass murder by Nazis. Many such cases, actually.

Have you heard of the Nazi supporting Mullah of Palestine ?

Have you heard of the Nazi supporting Mullah of Palestine ?

I have not.

if Muslim migrations existed in Europe then, many of "our people" would be joining the Jews @ Auschwitz I can assure you.

That's why I laugh at the handful of Muslims who idolize Hitler.

Back
Top Bottom