What's new

Are Pashtuns descendents of lost tribes of Israel?

MilSpec

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Genes are the basic hereditary unit transferred from parent to offspring. Associated structures called Markers can be used together with genes to find relationships between individuals. This can identify similar groups of peoples, ethnicity, race and paternity. For this purpose thousands of genes and millions of associated markers are utilized.

Researches have shown not only a relationship between Afghan (Pashtun) and Jewish (Ashkenazi, Sephardic, Mizrahi) DNA but that Afghan DNA is second closest (68.1) to Ashkenazi DNA after Irani and Iraqi Jews Though most of these researches have used Yusufzai, Afridi or Khattak samples from Pakistan and India, inferences can be drawn about Afghan DNA in general.

Rare genetic disease among populations show a common origin. In this regard, the rare disease Inclusion body myopathy has been found among Afghans (Pashtuns), Iranian Jews and Ashkenazi. This indicates a common founder mutation

OPINION???

No one is decedents from Israel/Jews because , they don't intermix with other faiths , and infact its forbidden in their culture so mutation is out of question Its a very strict culture, as they clearly believe that their blood line is the choosen one which is why they are very closed society

Now Jews in US is another story they are fairly open minded which allows people to learn a bit more about this special closed society and this lack of information creates myths and legends

And its impossible for Pushtoon to be associated in anyway to Israeli/Jews because they are Muslims and perhaps you should ask a Phustoon if he is Jew make sure you wear a bullet proof vest

Not long ago someone said there were 1-2 Jews up in India , what a wonderful propaganda it was when you know what happened but the point is people migrate all the time its what humans do they move around

No one is decedents from Israel/Jews because , they don't intermix with other faiths , and infact its forbidden in their culture -
Wrong, wrong, wrong. I must know at least half a dozen converts personally, all married and all with kids from mixed marriages.

Israel is to fund a rare genetic study to determine whether there is a link between the lost tribes of Israel and the Pashtuns of Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.

Historical and anecdotal evidence strongly suggests a connection, but definitive scientific proof has never been found. Some leading Israeli anthropologists believe that, of all the many groups in the world who claim a connection to the 10 lost tribes, the Pashtuns, or Pathans, have the most compelling case. Paradoxically it is from the Pashtuns that the ultra-conservative Islamic Taliban movement in Afghanistan emerged. Pashtuns themselves sometimes talk of their Israelite connection, but show few signs of sympathy with, or any wish to migrate to, the modern Israeli state.

Now an Indian researcher has collected blood samples from members of the Afridi tribe of Pashtuns who today live in Malihabad, near Lucknow, in northern India. Shahnaz Ali, from the National Institute of Immuno*haematology in Mumbai, is to spend several months studying her findings at Technion, the Israel Institute of Technology, in Haifa. A previous genetic study in the same area did not provide proof one way or the other.

Pashtun clue to lost tribes of Israel | World news | The Observer

LOL half Pakistan applying to emigrate to Israel now that would stir up the middle east.

Pakhtuns themselves are not homogenous....over time changes took place.

wasn't this study conducted by some half-rate indian scientist?

moreover, do we NOT already have at least 10-15 threads on this same subject? Use the search function next time, and quit clogging up the forum.

Pashtun clue to lost tribes of Israel | World news | The Observer

LOL half Pakistan applying to emigrate to Israel now that would stir up the middle east.

if they couldn't handle the swords of Hezbollah, i'd love to see them "tame" Pakhtuns. . .

it wouldn't be chai-biscuit session :lol:

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

And the funny thing is that their passport is not valid to travel to Israel :cheesy:

talking as if holding some wrinkly indian passport will get you a "carte blanche" of visa selections :rofl:

---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 AM ----------

Wrong, wrong, wrong. I must know at least half a dozen converts personally, all married and all with kids from mixed marriages.

nice to see a little "expanding" of the gene pool

aren't there "Jewish diseases" b/c of inbreeding?

e.g. Tay-Sachs

talking as if holding some wrinkly indian passport will get you a "carte blanche" of visa selections :rofl:

My 'wrinkly' passport is valid for all countries and there is no 'except' clause.

But for Pakistan ?

ibjhas.jpg

Comprehension of the context is very important.:agree:

uhh yeah, it's a no-brainer dude....

we don't have diplomatic relations with them. . .

My Pashtun friends said they are, depending on the tribe like Yusufzai and Durrani, etcc, but they say their ancestors were not Zionists like today's Israelis. Their ancestors followed the faith of Ibrahim (A.S) and Musa (A.S.) The same message of Islam. Zionists destroyed the faith later on. A Kashmiri girl in my university said Kashmiris are also the lost tribe of Israel which took me by surprise.

I dont see any Muslim converting to Zionism especially not Pashtun Muslims.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom