What's new

"Arab" League: We have no power to stop Israel

based from hadist in future no more saudi.kingdom..............after abdullah king dead....next is chaos & civil war in saudi arabia every prince/noble want the throne will kill each other.........
civil war is ksa future

what prophet muhammad say is true....
sayonara kingdom of arab saudi ..........good bye

based from prophet muhammad hadits......in future.all arab nation & arab people in middle east 97% will killed......all arab people will erased from earth....only few arab survived.....arab people is lazy & stupid...
arab people will killed by biochemical weapon from zionist & west....they love....
mecca,madinah & yerussalem will survive.........Saudi arabia,UAE,Qatar,Kuwait,oman & other arab country & city will erased & destroyed into ash..its fate..Just wait....
wahabi/khawarij horn of evil from najd & zionist/west will kill you..........
the future of islam is in the hand of non arab muslim from central asia,africa & south east asia..........

SAYONARA ARAB YOUR FUTURE IS ERASED FROM EARTH..................ITS FATE..............

God please make this hadith come true soon.:mod:

all those weapons in their possession - egypt / KSA / UAE - F-15s/F-16s and what not.....

The title is misleading man. The General secretary never said such thing. He said that we don't have the authority to stop the provocation made by jewish extremists. Mr. AlArabi picks his words very carefully.

based from hadist in future no more saudi.kingdom..............after abdullah king dead....next is chaos & civil war in saudi arabia every prince/noble want the throne will kill each other.........
civil war is ksa future

what prophet muhammad say is true....
sayonara kingdom of arab saudi ..........good bye

Yeah I know how angry you're at Saudi :D

God please make this hadith come true soon.:mod:
Pakistan should take the lead ,IMO if u ask me.

dont worry the time will coming.............no more arab people you all will killed & erased from earth by the one you love wahn,zionist,west & wahabbi/khawarij..........
in south east asia indonesia+malaysia+brunei we have 300.000.000 + muslim army..i mean muslim population army

central asia + south east asia will have the stronger muslim army.....
arab/gcc.......good bye........

SAYONARA ARAB.........YOUR FUTURE IS TOTAL DESTRUCTION..................
GOOD BYE.......

The arabs cannot stop Israel they are to strong and have too much influence so the best way for them is to accept Israel in the middle east and look for an solution they use the palestinians as a proxy for the war they lost.

The title is misleading man. The General secretary never said such thing. He said that we don't have the authority to stop the provocation made by jewish extremists. Mr. AlArabi picks his words very carefully.

Yeah I know how angry you're at Saudi :D

Pakistan should take the lead ,IMO if u ask me.
angry "sunni" arab doesnt want to acknowledge a hadeeth because hes a "Saudi Arabian". What happened to Muslim Ummah? Oh yeah Arabs destroyed it when they betrayed Ottoman Empire :rofl: . This Hadeeth should come true.

angry "sunni" arab doesnt want to acknowledge a hadeeth because hes a "Saudi Arabian". What happened to Muslim Ummah? Oh yeah Arabs destroyed it when they betrayed Ottoman Empire :rofl: . This Hadeeth should come true.
I don't prefer to identify myself upon my race or faith ,if you see it that way then it's your words echoed with ignorance.
No, Al-Shrieef Husain betrayed the Ottman Empire not us. Anyway, the collapse of the Ottman empire was imminent due to enteral and external unrest. You came from a place that I highly respect so keep your poor attitude to yourself.

The arabs cannot stop Israel they are to strong and have too much influence so the best way for them is to accept Israel in the middle east and look for an solution they use the palestinians as a proxy for the war they lost.
I never went to war with any country brat and I don't use anybody as a proxy. Your comments are inaccurate and you should study the facts to get it right. Would also recommend taking Dragon with you to learn how to write in English too. And Don't worry WE are very powerful too.

dont worry the time will coming.............no more arab people you all will killed & erased from earth by the one you love wahn,zionist,west & wahabbi/khawarij..........
in south east asia indonesia+malaysia+brunei we have 300.000.000 + muslim army..i mean muslim population army
central asia + south east asia will have the stronger muslim army.....
arab/gcc.......good bye........
SAYONARA ARAB.........YOUR FUTURE IS TOTAL DESTRUCTION..................
GOOD BYE.......
Very garish
Once again, If you don't know how to interpret Hadiths then you should ask someone to do it for you. You seem to be a big fan of Hussien Omran ._. This guy is suffering from dementia and knows nothing. Plus, don't worry KSA won't disappear before turning the ME into desert, all hell will break loose if our existence is threatened.
Racist

Really? So tell me the story of the 1973 October War how the Zionist struggled against Egypt so they had to call their dad to threaten Egypt and Syria. The Zionist are not strong as you think. Egypt's military is bigger than theirs and the GCC/Saudi is probably bigger than the Zionist too since they have one of the most advanced airforce in the world. The only difference is the Zionist have America. They also have concrete walls, military tanks and heavy gears around their body all over Tel Abib and Jerusalem. They are the most coward people in Earth and they will never ever accept peace with Palestine. You have to understand, The Muslim leaders were been fooled by all those peace negotiations by the West and the Zionist.

Really? So tell me the story of the 1973 October War how the Zionist struggled against Egypt so they had to call their dad to threaten Egypt and Syria. The Zionist are not strong as you think. Egypt's military is bigger than theirs and the GCC/Saudi is probably bigger than the Zionist too since they have one of the most advanced airforce in the world. The only difference is the Zionist have America. They also have concrete walls, military tanks and heavy gears around their body all over Tel Abib and Jerusalem. They are the most coward people in Earth and they will never ever accept peace with Palestine. You have to understand, The Muslim leaders were been fooled by all those peace negotiations by the West and the Zionist.
At that time they were much weaker then now you cannot defeat them and even if you defeat them they wil blow everything with them so i would say you dont want to try this.What i also dont like is how everyone hates jews because of israel stop this.

today arab they have one sickness......"Wahn"............Fear with dead/grave & love dunya/richness/money......

see arab army they import the soldier.....and make west have base in middle east for protect them..

I don't prefer to identify myself upon my race or faith ,if you see it that way then it's your words echoed with ignorance.
No, Al-Shrieef Husain betrayed the Ottman Empire not us. Anyway, the collapse of the Ottman empire was imminent due to enteral and external unrest. You came from a place that I highly respect so keep your poor attitude to yourself.

Racist
Hey don't get me wrong. I respect you Arabs too for spreading Islam, It's where it was born. I know very humble Arab friends here in New Zealand. Very respectful. But when your Kings and Goverments support terrorism extremism in other countries and innocent people die, now thats where I don't like Arabs. When an Arab as you per say betrays the Capliha is another reason and the sheer amount of gold in your eyes that arabs in particular have gone arrogant and materialistic.

Really? So tell me the story of the 1973 October War how the Zionist struggled against Egypt so they had to call their dad to threaten Egypt and Syria.

This is the reason the Arab loose, if you will not embrace reality how would you learn and improve? if you deny history how are you not doomed to repeat it?
The Egyptian 3rd army was encircled by the Israeli Army, Israel was moving to do the same to the 2cond Army too. They had no food water (in the desert...) and fuel for the tanks, low on ammo. Egyptian front was on the verge of collapse. Only a USSR threat to deploy it's own military and air force and missiles against Israel stopped the war.
on the Syrian front the war wasn't going much better for you. If not for the arrival of the Iraqi force Syrian army would have suffered greatly. Israeli army was already close to Damascus and bombarding it with artillery fire (about 20km range).

Egypt's military is bigger than theirs and the GCC/Saudi is probably bigger than the Zionist too since they have one of the most advanced airforce in the world.

If one has learned anything from military history is that numbers is far from enough to determine strength. Though how can you learn from history if you corrupt it beyond recognition?

they do not have no power, its true. i mean you think UAE or Saudi can stop Isreal even if she attacks them for no reason. i mean all of their air force is western technology all you need a kill switch to turn them off. plus i think any legacy fighter as a matter of fact cant lock onto another legacy fighter for instance: turkey switched there friend or foe of there f-16 to a Turkish one so they can identify and lock onto other counterparts that take them up to the challenge.

Why are you guys bashing the arabs?
The Govt. in that country does whats best for its people and the state... enough of this ummah shiite , even they realize that!!
If they dont believe in this they cant be called `cowards`

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom