What's new

AR Rahman walks away after the anchor speaks Hindi at '99 Songs' press meet

On the contrary it was the anchor who insulted AR Rahman. The movie is AR Rahman's production. He had asked the anchor to conduct it in Tamil as the launch was for a Tamil film in Chennai, Tamilnadu not Mumbai or Delhi

AR Rahman words to anchor

He said, “I asked you if you would speak Tamil and you said you knew”, to which the anchor replied saying that she was speaking Tamil and spoke Hindi only to welcome the actor.

Wrong Hindi films got their fame through his music.

I was not aware that speaking the Anchor's mother tongue was an insult to Rahman.

Especially when he is producing musical romance Hindi film '99 Songs .

Talk about double standards. LOL.
Petty Intolerance. Not expected from a prominent personality like Rahman. Frankly unheard of.
Maybe he is also planning to enter politics and is cultivating a votebank.

That should not come as any surprise.

He is a pretty Intolerant person in real life.

Is A.R Rahman A “Religious Obsessed” Musician ?? Chinmayi Reacts

Singer Chinmayi who is known for her bold statements and outspoken attitude, shared about an incident to prove that the musician is a complete artist irrespective of caste and religion.

People in social media alleged that Rahman’s mother demanded lyricist Piraisoodan who came to her home to remove his “Vibhuti” before working with her son. A video lyricist Piraisoodan himself stating the same also surfaced in the micro blogging social media site, slamming the musician. “His mother asked me not to wear “Vibhuti” or “Kumkum” while working with her son. I didn’t oblige as I have been wearing it since my birth.”

He'd be a nobody if not for his HINDI music hits.

or maybe he'd be a regional somebody

but he owes everything to HINDI

He launched into national stardom with Roja..and there the music for both the Tamil and Hindi versions were the same
hindu dushman singer A R Rehman!

correction: Hindi dushman not Hindu dushman..I donot think AR Rahman would have walked off from the stage if a Hindu spoke Tamil..but he certainly would have walked off from the stage if a Muslim spoke Hindi

Back
Top Bottom