What's new

Any threat to Saudi Arabia will evoke a strong response from Pakistan: COAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
KSA and Israel are not sisters you are following is typical sectarian propaganda.

I do not wish to see Sunni vs Shia war or any other sectarian war. Not at all. However it is the KSA which is trying to foment this!!

Bhai he is asking you about UAE and you're talking about Saudi. Secondly, Gen Shuja Pasha works as a consultant for the UAE govt now in case you didn't know.

Lastly, do call up the GHQ and ask them how much cash do they get from the UAE in US$ every year, then come back and talk about them fueling the Baluch insurgency.

If some individuals based in the UAE are supporting Baloch terrorists, then the Govt of Pakistan should take it up officially with them, and working closely with the UAE Armed Forces I can tell you this not their official policy. They are on the same page as PA.

@bold.. Didnt he return back from UAE to Pakistan? There was news...i think last year..tht after being advisor to UAE for some time.. He had finally returned to Pakistan and settled back here?

Lol!!!
I don't think they will be counting on you...after you guys ditched em for Yemen!

No we didn't. We did send our ''one man army,Zaid Hamid'' to them,remember?:pop:

Regards

Reactions: TMA
I do not wish to see Sunni vs Shia war or any other sectarian war. Not at all. However it is the KSA which is trying to foment this!!
Muslim world was in peace compare to that of khomeni revolution, after that where ever there is a shia population (Syria,Iraq,Yemen,Pakistan, Afghanistan)that part is under sectarian conflicts no doubt irani are asking for boots on there faces..

Pakistan seriously needs to reassess her ties with Saudi. Any threat to Saudi will evoke a strong response yet the biggest
economic investments have come from China while the largest investments for Anti-state activities come from....guess.. Pakistan should rather look out for it's own interests than that of an imaginary 'Ummah'.
Besides, there's difference between Saudi and Makkah/Madina.
Instead of sectarian hatred common Muslims should join hands for unity as for anti state funding Iran is fully responsible as both countries are still involved in sectarian wars in Syria, Lebanon and up to some extent in Pak.

In other words, Saudi Arabia will forever be a monarchy.

Muslim world was in peace compare to that of khomeni revolution, after that where ever there is a shia population (Syria,Iraq,Yemen,Pakistan, Afghanistan)that part is under sectarian conflicts no doubt irani are asking for boots on there faces..

Yes I know that Iran is involved in proxy wars and agitation.

It was a lip service given by the COAS as what else you expect him to say when addressing Saudis troops. Apart from that he is well aware of where Pakistan stands. The reality is now even drawn upon the Saudis as well.

Reactions: TMA
It was a lip service given by the COAS as what else you expect him to say when addressing Saudis troops. Apart from that he is well aware of where Pakistan stands. The reality is now even drawn upon the Saudis as well.

This is what my understanding was of his statement.

It was Iranians who started this after Iranian revolution than KSA jumped in

Nope this business of sectarian strife predates 1979, granted it got a boost thereafter and was taken to the next level.

Just for info what is your massage to iran?
I see both sauds and iran are equally responsible of sectarian wars in muslim world . Iranian regime is not better than sauds.
If in my hand all muslim world should shut these two countries embassies or remove khaminai and sauds from power.it will solve half of their sectarian problems.
Well dear as i have said earlier that we need unity in the present time to face the threats the muslim world is facing otherwise we will keep on providing our lands to the foreign forces to test their latest weapons. If you study the history of the past 100 years you will find that it was the saudi royal family and the their hardline misinterpreted islam which promoted sectarianism and terrorism in the muslim world. I am not shiite and yes i disagree with some of their views about islam but in the past years the only muslim country that showed the guts to stand against zionists is Iran. They have faced the sanctions but have not bent in front of those who call them masters of the world today.During the recent negotiations with P5+1 the iranian representative Javed zareef told the entire participants "never threaten and iranian". Can any third class muslim leader from any muslim sunni country,who call themselves the"thaykadar of true islam" have the guts to utter such words in front of US, russia, china, france, UK, germany??? I am sure not . They will even pe*in their pants while facing their masters. Give the credit to others where it is due.Most of the governments of "sunni " coountries are following the "sunnah" of US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom