What's new

Any threat to Saudi Arabia will evoke a strong response from Pakistan: COAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they curse Pakistani labor in holy lingo and its blessing for em.
Playing holier than thou, are we? Ever been to a construction site in Pakistan? The language you'll pick up in a day, will be equal to your entire vocabulary.

Clearly the kingdom doesn't feel that way!!
Unfortunately for you, it does.

Lol!!!
I don't think they will be counting on you...after you guys ditched em for Yemen!

Yemeni Houti rebels were never able to challenge Saudi sovereignty , incase their sovereignty is threatened, Pakistani population will force the govt to send troops.

The reason is there is a general sentiment in Pakistan, that incase Saudi sovereignty is challenged by IS and any country, it would directly threat the holy sites. Pakistan has no love for the royals, they are probably one of the worst creatures , it’s the religious sentiment which motivates this. The aim is to keep stability in the Holy land. Nor will Pakistan embark and support Saudi military misguided misadventures like the Yemen war.

do you understand what you are talking about??
there is nothing permanent.... to whom you are saying to defend at any cost if that cost is too much for pakistan have ditched us..
Oman has given permission to indian navy to berth in their ports(which till date iran doesn't allowed indian navy to berth ports near to Pakistan), qatar has defense pact with india, behrain has security pact india, UAE is initiating strategic partnership with india, kuwait(to support its statehood we send our 10,000+ soldiers for kuwaits in kuwait-iraq war) support india in every issue..

KSA and UAE is the largest financier and support of those organization which are killing shias.. and additionally UAE is largest supporter of balouch insurgent..

Pakistan should work towards stronger defence collaboration with Iran, since sanctions are about to be lifted. Indeed the terror financiers are based in the gulf, and UAE is no friend of Pakistan and saudi loyals are pathetic creatures. Pakistan's only concern is that stability should be maintained in the land of holy sites, having a strong military buttressed by nuclear power, it is a religious and moral obligation to protect sovereignty and stability of holy sites.
This doesn't mean that Pak would engage in their misadventures outside Saudi territory, it means incase Saudi Arabia is attacked physically by an outside force, it becomes moral duty of any muslim country to protect the holy sites. Its simple as that. UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain and all these tiny kingdoms can eat sh** !!!

no im a sunni... and @DESERT FIGHTER is a shia... thats why he licks iranian *** and hates saudis....
me on the other hand i hate everybody equally.
Me Sunni but i hate Saudi regime as well as Iranian. We are all Pakistani pls don't take it as personal Shia and Sunnis both are loyal brave Pakistanis. Even Qadianis are but they should accept Pakistani constitution. Sorry mate i misunderstood you.

That's the mistake Pakistanis make, they get emotional over Saudi Arabia yet don't realise that its only Mecca and Madina which are holy to Muslims, not the state which invaded and captured these holy sites and holds it ransom to blackmail rest of Muslims.

How old are you 16?
16 ya 61
pyo hu tera :

Mind your language,both of you.

@waz

@qamar1990 @DESERT FIGHTER
Bro what happens to both of you why you want unnecessary ban, pls delete your posts. When you abuse the other guy responded with same its u who r responsible.

Me Sunni but i hate Saudi regime as well as Iranian. We are all Pakistani pls don't take it as personal Shia and Sunnis both are loyal brave Pakistanis. Even Qadianis are but they should accept Pakistani constitution. Sorry mate i misunderstood you.
I am sunni too but it seems the moment you say any thing unflattering or less awesome about Saudi regime then you are automatically a shia, an Iranian agent or atheist.

these guys are funny and I am sure they will declare Sahabahs RA as shia and Iranian agents as well if they see that their actions were opposite to how saudi regime conducts itself internally and externally.

Lol!!!
I don't think they will be counting on you...after you guys ditched em for Yemen!
well thats the official story
the request was not entirely turned down.
but as said it is all covered up and will be denied officially from both sides unless the casualties of Pakistanis are way too many to hide and their families eventually break up the silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom