What's new

Any threat to Saudi Arabia will evoke a strong response from Pakistan: COAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
first of all mera abhi itna dimagh kharab nhi hoa ke khud ko katoon
number two irani lobby already cashing what they need . arabs iranis make you guys football ground already and now watching you guys . look how much sectarian monsters you guys become in last 30 years ? i hate both sides but sadly i am one of few who are slaves of pakistan .our motherland is burning and our army chief busy in slave mentality .
I consider my self Muslim first and Pakistani second, dont u know what Irani pilgrims did in 1987 Mecca Incident , it's not about the kingdom it's about the holy places and there custodians.

What do you thing about Turks in this context ?

I've met all three ..

Irani and Arabs are chicken shyt in real life ... They are good at giving threats and cryin out loud ... But they can't do shit! Love to talk loud..

Turks -- the ones I've met were nice ppl ... They don't Fuk around -- most are sensible and polite ppl... Met ppl from Azerbaijan Aswell as Turkey..

Mr.so called neutral have you ever used same language for Iran when they attack our borders kills innocent Pakistanis and openly threatens to invade Pakistan?

That's alone shows your mentality... You didn't get angry Coz that tiny UAE minister talked shit about Pak! But you got angry Coz Imran khan (who is a Sunni-living in KSA) called UAE a tiny barking state .. And bang there comes the Irani loyalist tag..

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr.so called neutral have you ever used same language for Iran when they attack our borders kills innocent Pakistanis and openly threatens to invade Pakistan?
more then this check the record i am not shia not irani lover . is chutiya qaum ka sab se bara bara problem ye hai ke jab baat karo tum log aik lable laga ker bandy ko defence per laga dety ho . ????????

Yes alot assholez do defend Iran but much more assholez would simply jump you and declare you a Irani loyalist etc even if you disagree with them... So please don't fukin gimme that shyt man..

In the end there are 2 sort of asswipez in this country..

1 who are Saudi bitxhes .. 2 who are Irani bitchez .

But the Saudi bitchez are much more vocal and vicious ! And the most violent Aswell as visible ..

This thread is a good fukin example of that...

Fuk that I've been called Irani loyalist,hindu agent etc several times by by own countrymen ...

Fuk Iranians call me an evil wahabi ISIS guy..

So Fuk all !

Yes I have both Shia and Sunni family members .. And in proud of that... But for me my country is first .. Not fukin Saudi mullahs or fukin Khomeini ...

Anyways Fuk that..

Couldn't agree more with you...country must always come first and then anything else,what really saddens me when people would insult and abuse their country and armed forces in favor of another country...I have seen people here in this forum and elsewhere as well justifying Iran firing rockets and killing our sons of soil by saying we deserve it and must be our fault than at lest condemning the act..

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more with you...country must always come first and then anything else,what really saddens me when people would insult and abuse their country and armed forces in favor of another country...I have seen people here in this forum and elsewhere as well justifying Iran firing rockets and killing our sons of soil by saying we deserve it and must be our fault than at lesdt condemning the act..
ary bhai pakistan rahy na rahy is se kya fark parta hai ye phly muslim hai baad main pakistani . main dekhoon ga kon inko pakistan ke bagher moon lagata hai . all this bla bla is because they are pakistani but then for them pakistan last . let them fart till pakistan is here they can .

What do you thing about Turks in this context ?

Turks are very loyal but they have been brainwashed with kemal ideology. i am more sultan Abdul Hamid person.
Turkish see Pakistani and he celebrates with kebab and tea. a Iranian too much bounce and Arab needs kicking once you do that they OK. marriages between Turk n pak work very well unlike other two.

Turkey should get out of NATO they only using you. Watch the news channels go to work saying turkey had hand in isis which is kind of true but they going to dump all of it on turkey to clean their hands.

more then this check the record i am not shia not irani lover . is chutiya qaum ka sab se bara bara problem ye hai ke jab baat karo tum log aik lable laga ker bandy ko defence per laga dety ho . main nastik hoon samjha ????????
Apne b to ""Chutia" likh ke eik label laga dia hense proved u r also a Pakistani :devil:

i think now i'm in crosshairs of seniors from Iranian lobby who will now use bad language an eventually delete my all comments and ban my account thats the usual practice at this forum

Last edited by a moderator:
Apne b to ""Chutia" likh ke eik label laga dia hense proved u r also a Pakistani :devil:
meri baat yaad rakhna pakistaniyoo ki koi value nhi hai arab world main or wo remmities indian phipeno bengali sab log kama ker khoon paseeny se bhegty hain saudi main indians ziada pakistani kam hain same in UAE sab log din bher jaan laga ker kamaty hain koi bheek nhi de raha . apna mulk bachao yehi bari naimat hai

the house of saud are saudis... they are ruling their own people... if they were persians ruling arabs or if they were turks then there would be a problem for them as well....
how did the turks not expect a revolt??? when people all over the world getting their freedom at that time....
if the turks made some arabs as high ranking officials instead of getting greedy then it wouldnt have happened to them... if only us punjabis rule pakistan even though we are the majority and give no power to pathans and sindhis and kashmiris then we would have problems with those people....
hope you get the point im trying to make.
I'm not gonna argue you on this. These people lived in peace for centuries under Ottoman rule. They revolted. Jewish state founded at the ex-Ottoman lands and slapped them all over and over again. Region is still under chaos, they never seen any peace. So, Allah gave their curse. We founded Turkey, the strongest state in ME and i don't care what's happening to them anymore. :)

Also, we Turks don't believe in this Ummah BS anymore. I sincerly want my Pakistani brothers to do the same and only care for their own country but if you want to go and die for the Saudi king....suit yourselves.

i think now i'm in crosshairs of senior fcuks from Iranian lobby who will now use bad language an eventually delete my all comments and ban my account thats the usual practice at this forum
you are labeling patriotic pakistanis irani agents so they are answering you first get out of sectarian talk so no one will attack you what you think no one s for pakistan ? all are irani and arab slaves ? no you are wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom