What's new

Any threat to Saudi Arabia will evoke a strong response from Pakistan: COAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are proud Pakistani and Muslim. :)

I sometimes relate with Pakistanis on this issue... Once many many centuries ago we were slaves of Rourans in central asia. One day my people uprised and slayed all of the Rourans. Till then we walked on this earth as free and knelled to no one.

You were ruled by brits and you broke free. You won't kneel before anyone till eternity.

Don't think so, bro. Pakistan should come first for Pakistanis...

Not everybody bowed before the British entire tribes kept resisting including my own ppl.

But the 49 year rule of the British was only possible Coz of our own fuktardry!

Weak Chieftains,Kings became puppets of the British to screw their opponents and the British after screwing their opponents turned on them .. And than they gave em a gun and titles -- fukin awards and rewards ... Fight for the British Coz you guys were warriors - we respect you guys and take this money ... Fight for the King and die in the battlefields from Europe,middle east to fukin easy Asia !

of course Iranian Half :devil:

For Iranian lobby thats the last trick to deceive Arab lover Pakistanis
first of all mera abhi itna dimagh kharab nhi hoa ke khud ko katoon
number two irani lobby already cashing what they need . arabs iranis make you guys football ground already and now watching you guys . look how much sectarian monsters you guys become in last 30 years ? i hate both sides but sadly i am one of few who are slaves of pakistan .our motherland is burning and our army chief busy in slave mentality .

of course Iranian Half :devil:

For Iranian lobby thats the last trick to deceive Arab lover Pakistanis

It's all Coz of Bhutto when he started appeasement of fukin 2 bit mullahs to stay in power ... Zia did PhD and the rest is history .. A tolerant and secular nation today has become a fukin cesspool of intolerance an bigotry .. Every fukin asshole can point to another and blame him for being a kafir,Murtad or a puppet ..

Fuk em... None of these asswipez think of Pak first.

first of all mera abhi itna dimagh kharab nhi hoa ke khud ko katoon
number two irani lobby already cashing what they need . arabs iranis make you guys football ground already and now watching you guys . look how much sectarian monsters you guys become in last 30 years ? i hate both sides but sadly i am one of few who are slaves of pakistan .our motherland is burning and our army chief busy in slave mentality .

Army is the only institution which remains intact and strong and I can say with a 101% surety that unlike our society -- Pak Army doesn't have a fukin secteuan outlook!

It was the army that refused fight KSAs war in Yemen !

It was the army that forcefully went to NWA to screw terrorists!

It was the navy that started naval ex with Iran etc..

Such statements are made -- just 2 days back British declare China thei best buddy ... That's all it is!

It's all Coz of Bhutto when he started appeasement of fukin 2 bit mullahs to stay in power ... Zia did PhD and the rest is history .. A tolerant and secular nation today has become a fukin cesspool of intolerance an bigotry .. Every fukin asshole can point to another and blame him for being a kafir,Murtad or a puppet ..

Fuk em... None of these asswipez think of Pak first.
its controlled here but on social media you just say one line against arab and mob will make mother sister and called you shia son of mutaa

you say a line to iran and shia will crush your mother sister

you bla bla pakistan all will agree and say pakistan is hell useless corrupt place

Not everyone who has a different opinion than yours is an Iranian loyalist,Shia,Zionist,Indian etc...

Our ties with Iran aren't bad either they are considered "stable" and better than the past..

And it's not a big fukin secret that Saudi citizens are spreading n financing terrorist organisations in Pakistan.. Even the defence committee (Pak) has raised that issue !

Instead of living a fukin shell we should improve ties with all nations .. Not act as fukin retards on Coke!

Couldn't agree more but talking about opening eyes,have you seen the recent trend among certain populace who defend Our south western neighbor over their own country even if our that neighbor is totally unfair andvwrong..if you haven't seen then perhaps you don't wanna see but I have seen them in real life and online as well...

True that we should improve our ties will the whole universe but there should be reciprocation which is rare from Iran,not going very far just yesterday their ex president exposed to int'l media regarding AQ khan provision of centrifuge,no friend would that unless they have some inbred hatred and animosity...

Regarding saudi sponsoring,yes there has been some elements which fund de stability but that is at individual level not a state policy..Compare this to Iran,who has bee at odd with us at a state level..give an example Saudi state anti pakistan statement or act..

No body complains and wanna talk about improvement of ties when a sizeable group on this forum bash anything about Arabs and paint anyone wahabi takfiri terrorist who beg to disagree with them politely..

Come on guys, this is just a regular lip service. Saudi Arabia was already threatened. Houthi Scuds were already hitting their southern regions. We didnt do anything , Nor will we do anything. Untill or unless the war against TTP is finally won, we wont be sending troops, even if Israel invades them. Pakistan has already isolated itself from ME issues. Indifference in Syria by refusing to support any side. Refusal to join anti-Houthi coalition. We have our own problems to worry about.

Army is the only institution which remains intact and strong and I can say with a 101% surety that unlike our society -- Pak Army doesn't have a fukin secteuan outlook!

It was the army that refused fight KSAs war in Yemen !

It was the army that forcefully went to NWA to screw terrorists!

It was the navy that started naval ex with Iran etc..

Such statements are made -- just 2 days back British declare China thei best buddy ... That's all it is!
bhai kya zaroorat hai talwy chaatny ki ? he is army chief not foreign minister his job is to follow the orders and not to make policy . chup ker ke kam kary apna . even tinny UAE barked pakistan still we did not learn a lesson ?

Thing is Iranians think about past Persian superpower and are nationalistic, some wish they were aryan german.
Then you got the Arabs who think they are super humans with super genetics because prophet was Arab that makes them special and must dominate even though they don't have clue about anything and cant make a simple nail clipper.

Then you got Pakistan which is always playing the nanny but gets kicked in the face by the two idiots who only think about themselves. If pak starts to lean towards 1 percent more to Iran then Arabs start to play Indian investment and deportation but if pak starts lean towards 1 percent more towards Arab then Iran starts to shell border and ask India to make love to it up the charbar port. i say keep it balanced and have limits. remember we are the nuclear power with hard military experience we don't need them they need us. once we start to use language they behave.

bhai kya zaroorat hai talwy chaatny ki ? he is army chief not foreign minister his job is to follow the orders and not to make policy . chup ker ke kam kary apna . even tinny UAE barked pakistan still we did not learn a lesson ?

Mr.so called neutral have you ever used same language for Iran when they attack our borders kills innocent Pakistanis and openly threatens to invade Pakistan?

Thing is Iranians think about past Persian superpower and are nationalistic, some wish they were aryan german.
Then you got the Arabs who think they are super humans with super genetics because prophet was Arab that makes them special and must dominate even though they don't have clue about anything and cant make a simple nail clipper.

What do you thing about Turks in this context ?

Couldn't agree more but talking about opening eyes,have you seen the recent trend among certain populace who defend Our south western neighbor over their own country even if our that neighbor is totally unfair andvwrong..if you haven't seen then perhaps you don't wanna see but I have seen them in real life and online as well...

True that we should improve our ties will the whole universe but there should be reciprocation which is rare from Iran,not going very far just yesterday their ex president exposed to int'l media regarding AQ khan provision of centrifuge,no friend would that unless they have some inbred hatred and animosity...

Regarding saudi sponsoring,yes there has been some elements which fund de stability but that is at individual level not a state policy..Compare this to Iran,who has bee at odd with us at a state level..give an example Saudi state anti pakistan statement or act..

No body complains and wanna talk about improvement of ties when a sizeable group on this forum bash anything about Arabs and paint anyone wahabi takfiri terrorist who beg to disagree with them politely..

Yes alot assholez do defend Iran but much more assholez would simply jump you and declare you a Irani loyalist etc even if you disagree with them... So please don't fukin gimme that shyt man..

In the end there are 2 sort of asswipez in this country..

1 who are Saudi bitxhes .. 2 who are Irani bitchez .

But the Saudi bitchez are much more vocal and vicious ! And the most violent Aswell as visible ..

This thread is a good fukin example of that...

Fuk that I've been called Irani loyalist,hindu agent etc several times by by own countrymen ...

Fuk Iranians call me an evil wahabi ISIS guy..

So Fuk all !

Yes I have both Shia and Sunni family members .. And in proud of that... But for me my country is first .. Not fukin Saudi mullahs or fukin Khomeini ...

Anyways Fuk that..

Then you got Pakistan which is always playing the nanny but gets kicked in the face by the two idiots who only think about themselves. If pak starts to lean towards 1 percent more to Iran then Arabs start to play Indian investment and deportation but if pak starts lean towards 1 percent more towards Arab then Iran starts to shell border and ask India to make love to it up the charbar port. i say keep it balanced and have limits. remember we are the nuclear power with hard military experience we don't need them they need us. once we start to use language they behave.
in simple word hum ne donno ke TATTY uthany ka theeka le rakha hai :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom