What's new

Any threat to Saudi Arabia will evoke a strong response from Pakistan: COAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think now i'm in crosshairs of senior fcuks from Iranian lobby who will now use bad language an eventually delete my all comments and ban my account thats the usual practice at this forum

@chauvunist @Imran Khan

See this sectarian guy.

Piece of trash got angry an strayed labellin Imran Khan Coz he called "tiny uae barking about Pakistan"...

This creature . Didn't get angry at the UAE which threatened Pak but apparently at Imran for Callin it "tiny and barking"...

Here is exhibit no# 1.. The example I gave you on the previous page !

Last edited by a moderator:
Turks are very loyal but they have been brainwashed with kemal ideology.
Disagree.
i am more sultan Abdul Hamid person.
Disagree.

Turkish see Pakistani and he celebrates with kebab and tea.
Agree.

Turkey should get out of NATO they only using you.
Disagree.

Watch the news channels go to work saying turkey had hand in isis which is kind of true
Disagree.

meri baat yaad rakhna pakistaniyoo ki koi value nhi hai arab world main or wo remmities indian phipeno bengali sab log kama ker khoon paseeny se bhegty hain saudi main indians ziada pakistani kam hain same in UAE sab log din bher jaan laga ker kamaty hain koi bheek nhi de raha . apna mulk bachao yehi bari naimat hai
Bhai aisa nahin ke hamain apne mulk ki qadar nahin yan we give damn to nationalism, we are as patriotic as u, Allah is Pakistan ko akhrat taak kaim daem rakhe, but i said Nationality is my second identity my first Identity is Islam , Jab hamara qibla hi khatre main par jae to phir peeche bacha kia? Mulk rahe per deen jae bhar main mujhe yeh aj tak samjh nahin ai kujh logon ki thinking

@chauvunist @Imran Khan

See this sectarian swine !

Piece of trash got angry an strayed labellin Imran Khan Coz he called "tiny uae barking about Pakistan"...

This creature . Didn't get angry at the UAE which threatened Pak but apparently at Imran for Callin it "tiny and barking"...

Here is exhibit no# 1.. The example I gave you on the previous page !
chal chor ustaad inhoo ne shayed kabhi nhi dekha asli arbi ya irani ye log aysy hi raheen gay jab tak inka wasta nhi pary ga .

chal chor ustaad inhoo ne shayed kabhi nhi dekha asli arbi ya irani ye log aysy hi raheen gay jab tak inka wasta nhi pary ga .

I beat the shyt outta of a Yemeni once .. BC.. Another time it was a "aryan Persian" ... From some fukin fisherman clan ... The dumbest Arab was an Iraqi -- Iraqi military officer I met in Nowshehra cantt.. BC was lookin for "Shalwar Kameez" with "full accessories" - fukin "azur band"... :lol:
Asked him why ? I don't want to die here..:lol: I told the asshole about his own country - n he shut up..

We got back into our car and when he and his wife were in the parking .. We turned on the car stereo with the "screaming" ringtone.. He n his wife literally shyt their pant,,u Babylo m ancient Persia my ***

To all the seniors we juniors are thankful for yours replies, im sure u guys are more experienced and knowledgeable then us, but im defiantly sure our COAS is usatadon ka ustad and his patriotism is no match to any member in this forum, so if he has made that statement there is a background and foreground.

pakistani garam ho gay imagine we were the parliament. some heavy policy in the making.
aagy kuwaan peechy khaai jayeen to kahaan jayee bhai . hum ne sab dekha hoa hai or hum pakistani hain kisi ke ghulam nhi hain .

That's because our history books hav been bastardised !

Why are we not proud of our ancient heritage !

We have Indus civilisation,Mehrgarh civilisation,Gandhara civilisation etc

We are the people of this pure and sacred soil !

Our ancestors were chilling in baths and living in houses when these assholez were shittin in bushes and fukin their own sisters !

brah mujee urdu nay athaa hai english plz.
He's sayin " we ain't fukin slaves"!

Pakistan will defend Saudi arabia at all cost(even if the cost is too much for pakistan) if anyone tries to threaten it wether its iran or the west, bcz if Pakistan dont there will be total anarchy in this region.
And i am pretty sure if not all atleast 2-3 million Pakistanis will take up arms and cross pakistan borders and seeing that some powers cant control around 10k thugs.
No power in this world can threaten Mecca and Medina as long these is Pakistan around the corner, bcz there is not a .oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo1 difference of our love between holy land and pakistan

So if say the U.K/U.S/ or France invade Saudi Arabia, Pakistan will declare war on us?:partay:

That's because our history books hav been bastardised !

Why are we not proud of our ancient heritage !

We have Indus civilisation,Mehrgarh civilisation,Gandhara civilisation etc

We are the people of this pure and sacred soil !

Our ancestors were chilling in baths and living in houses when these assholez were shittin in bushes and fukin their own sisters !

He's sayin " we ain't fukin slaves"!

maybe it us that are the chosen ones but we don't know it. maybe we need to stop looking outside start looking from within ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom