What's new

Anti-Chinese USA—Racism & Discrimination from the Onset

Since what I say apparently is meaningless in your view I have a simple solution.

Since you are in Canada why don't you just go up and ask the next young Chinese woman you see on the street who looks like a 1st gen what she thinks the story is.

Most first gen Chinese women from Mainland chose Chinese men from my anecdotal experience.

I don't believe Han is an inferior race. Perhaps other Asian are inferior but not us. We are the superior. It was only until the last 150 years that we totally put ourselves in the hole but we are back!

You mean other East Asians, right?

Last edited:
@Chak Bamu , @WebMaster , @Aeronaut , @Cuneyt Arkin, @Hu Songshan

Sirs, there are some really racist posts made here by trollers. They are insulting a lot of decent members.

What? Please tell me more about this dumbing down conspiracy as My father is an Asian married to an East African woman. Surely I must an half retard and half normal to you. Funny thing is this thread is about racism against Asians and you respond with racism of your own kind. @Nihonjin1051.

My friend, don't listen and take seriously what some troglodytes say. Be proud of your East African and Japanese ancestry. Always.

Last edited:
@Chak Bamu , @WebMaster , @Aeronaut , @Cuneyt Arkin

Sirs, there are some really racist posts made here by trollers. They are insulting a lot of decent members.

My friend, don't listen and take seriously what some troglodytes say. Be proud of your East African and Japanese ancestry. Always.

Your compatriot shouldn't open a topic like this, better to close it.

Most first gen Chinese women from Mainland chose Chinese men from my anecdotal experience.

You mean other East Asians, right?

These people are freeloaders, and they are not worthy at all.

I can't comment on other East Asians because as I have said before people of Chinese backgrounds outnumber them at least 200 to 1 where I am. So the mixed couples I see are mostly Chinese simply due to non availability of others. If there were 200 times more Filipinos than Chinese I would only be in a position to talk about them.

It sounds like the opposite is true where you are. Maybe Canada has a different immigration policy.

And of course most mainland Chinese pick Chinese and most whites choose whites.

I can't comment on other East Asians because as I have said before people of Chinese backgrounds outnumber them at least 200 to 1 where I am. So the mixed couples I see are mostly Chinese simply due to non availability of others. If there were 200 times more Filipinos than Chinese I would only be in a position to talk about them.

It sounds like the opposite is true where you are. Maybe Canada has a different immigration policy.

And of course most mainland Chinese pick Chinese and most whites choose whites.

If Philippines' population doubles again, then i think there will be cannibalism occured in that country.

They can't afford to feed a such huge amount of population.

What? Please tell me more about this dumbing down conspiracy as My father is an Asian married to an East African woman. Surely I must an half retard and half normal to you. Funny thing is this thread is about racism against Asians and you respond with racism of your own kind. @Nihonjin1051.

I should tell you these are what I read in other forums and articles . Think about it for a second. The Jewish controlled media promotes miscegenation , but yet when it comes to their backyard, they discriminate and downright disallow racial mixing. The reason is simple. In other countries, Promote liberal values, mass immigration, make the traditional family less important, make people more materialistic and eventually you have a nation of zombies that only care about entertainment and nothing else.

Advertisement
Who would you be allowed to marry in Israel today?

Makes it easier to dominate and control. The elites have got it right. Regular liberals got it all wrong.

Why not? White women are one of the most beautiful flowers in the world. Equivalent to our own Japanese women. :-)

Besides, I will opine that Japanese mix very well with all races. lol.
i think russian women are more beautiful then american and western european women.

3313755903_2104a3d4cd.jpg

If Philippines' population doubles again, then i think there will be cannibalism occured in that country.

Oh please no real data on that majority here are people here can work and fed themsleves unlike china's poor who is still poor but what can i expect from you guys bad mouthing my country.

Don't worry about us. The effect on your country when doubled in population will be much worse. Knowing your kind, communist, you'd probably exterminate a few here and there. And about us, we won't be that hungry even if your kind continues on stealing our marine food sources. We have a lot of them, a lot.

What is that?
错了,是赞同你的观点
Oh please no real data on that majority here are people here can work and fed themsleves unlike china's poor who is still poor but what can i expect from you guys bad mouthing my country.
927_y28.jpg

Back
Top Bottom