What's new

Chinese racism

LOL, and countries like China starve 50 million of their own to death during great leap forward 😂👍. What a nice country
Lol, the number of Chinese deaths attributed to Great Leap as put up by the anti-China or anti-Communist West, Hong Kong or Taiwan sources are unsubstantiated or at best unproven. Only someone mindless brainwashed like you believe that BS.

Yet, even after 70 years of independence,

1/3rd of the world’s hungry population are Indians.

Over 20 crore Indians sleep hungry every night.

Over 7000 Indians die of hunger every day, Over 25 lakh Indians die of hunger every year,
That is 2.5 millions deaths a year
. That is 175 millions deaths for 70 years.

46% of all children are malnourished, and 70% of the women suffer from anaemia.

Today, India has the highest number of undernourished people in the world.

https://thelogicalindian.com/exclusive/be-a-hunger-hero/

Lol, the number of Chinese deaths attributed to Great Leap as put up by the anti-China or anti-Communist West, Hong Kong or Taiwan sources are unsubstantiated or at best unproven.

Yet, even after 70 years of independence,

1/3rd of the world’s hungry population are Indians.

Over 20 crore Indians sleep hungry every night.

Over 7000 Indians die of hunger every day, Over 25 lakh Indians die of hunger every year,
That is 2.5 millions deaths a year
. That is 175 millions deaths for 70 years.

46% of all children are malnourished, and 70% of the women suffer from anaemia.

Today, India has the highest number of undernourished people in the world.

https://thelogicalindian.com/exclusive/be-a-hunger-hero/
but but but buutttt india is supaar powaar.

not to mention their vaccines were shit and million died anyway
Lol. now just want to drag China into the same level of shitty performance as your countries to make you losers feel better.

Lol. now just want to drag China into the same level of shitty performance as your countries to make you losers feel better.
lol just remember this,

the world blames chinese for this, not their own governments or themselves

no one outside of china thinks "oh it's my fault" "we should have built concentration camps"

the main consensus is "dirty bat eater" or "commie lab leak"

lol just remember this,

no one outside of china thinks "oh it's my fault" "we should have built concentration camps"

The world should blame your dirty evil Yankees masters and lackeys like you just as the world should blame the "Spanish flu" on you dirty bunch.

lol just remember this,

Bruh are you mad because you are surrounded by white nationalists who want to kill "brown terrorists" like yourself in a country that hates you? I understand that can cause mental issues and lack of identity for someone like yourself which is very evident from your posts. You want to defend America but you also want to commit Jihad? you realise your biggest enemies are your neighbours who want you dead right?

Pakistanis should take note, they are infinitely more accepted and successful in America than they will ever be in China.
I would say Financial superiority of US Economy, English language and cultural familiarity makes Pakistani's to be more comfortable in America and adjust more easily, Plus USA has and will always be the country build by immigrants and they all get along and can find success if they put real hard work, while in China we have yet to see that and other factors such as Yuan been a weaker currency with less value for Pakistani's or by in large South Asians.

They all take note - which is why the US consulate is so backed up with immigrant visas it is talking of decade in the case of the investment visa category.

But beggars cannot be choosers

At the end, there is a significant cultural difference in how the United States was formed and how China exists.

The US is an immigrant country and despite our own history of racism(even Irish and German caucasian immigrants faced it) and bigotry(catholics and jews) have amalgamated multiple races, religions cultures and continue to improve ourselves due to the idea of exceptionalism.

China has, is and will always be for the Chinese and they don’t care to add or want any other countries to add to their own history because they are inherently a self focused culture. Nothing wrong with that but it does lead to a lot of ignorance of outside cultures and practices.

Hence this display of what may seem racist but is more a case of they don’t know any better. They don’t know it’s offensive to show such skin tones in today’s world - after all Justin Trudeu did blackface too… but that is because today he knows better and wont.

The Chinese are against colonialism and political correctness.

Even if China will introduce immigrants, it will only introduce overseas Chinese and people from former vassal countries.

Ordinary Chinese are already very dissatisfied with the government's introduction of a large number of unqualified foreign students.

Pakistanis should take note, they are infinitely more accepted and successful in America than they will ever be in China.
Yes. For those Pakistanis who can move to west. They should be pro-west. But for those who have no choice but stay in Pakistan, they should be pro-China.

Bruh are you mad because you are surrounded by white nationalists who want to kill "brown terrorists" like yourself in a country that hates you? I understand that can cause mental issues and lack of identity for someone like yourself which is very evident from your posts. You want to defend America but you also want to commit Jihad? you realise your biggest enemies are your neighbours who want you dead right?
i was in school in america around 9/11

no one hurt me despite what happened

Back
Top Bottom