old cutter ta baad dia 11 ta :D

5 padma class
2 Durjoy class
2 Type056 class
2 Type035G
3 helicopters Z-9c

ar oi old cutter will be rearmed

akhon joto khusi lafa :D

this is old news, it is nothing wrong to make own armed forces strong and build bases. and yes china is looking for a base in this region.

i know this game. just remember CCP doesn't make a good master. It was China who armed myanmar to teeth with modern chinese military tech and trained them in it. You should strongly consider an US naval base. At least the hardware is of better quality.

it's professional thought we cant blame them for any reason, it's their duties not ours.

old cutter ta baad dia 11 ta :D

5 padma class
2 Durjoy class
2 Type056 class
2 Type035G
3 helicopters Z-9c

ar oi old cutter will be rearmed

akhon joto khusi lafa :D

Z-9 ta helicopter,Warship na.. :D

Padma Class--- 350 ton OPV.ICG ei size er IPV o use kore na. :D

Durjoy Class-- 650 ton r Corvette. :rofl: already inducted I think..

Type056-- Age Pa,then Lafa..r 1350 ton r corvette?? :rofl:

Type035G-r koddin j etar golpo sunbo.tao abar training submarine. :rofl:

Lafate bolli,ne lafalam.. :bounce::bounce:

the bases is more than 800 km away from Bangladesh,found some satellite imagery of construction work

36d7ef4c070507de389e5446e4b9a9c3.png

d12ebe09c61975bcd76898b43ff8cb25.png

This logic does not make any sense. What are we supposed to do? Sit hand on hand because we can't match PLAN?
Were you expecting logic and sense from the great asad mia?:disagree:

Maybe you are confused because of the "professional" designation. Go through his posts to know how much a PDF title is worth. For example, in the past he has claimed that B'desh has a higher per capita GDP and HDI than India.:lol:

And that's one of his less risible findings.

Z-9 ta helicopter,Warship na.. :D

Padma Class--- 350 ton OPV.ICG ei size er IPV o use kore na. :D

Durjoy Class-- 650 ton r Corvette. :rofl: already inducted I think..

Type056-- Age Pa,then Lafa..r 1350 ton r corvette?? :rofl:

Type035G-r koddin j etar golpo sunbo.tao abar training submarine. :rofl:

Lafate bolli,ne lafalam.. :bounce::bounce:

BDForever, These are your 11 'warships'??? Our coast guard has better ships than these.... why are you making fun of yourself?

Indian Coast Guard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Our one destroyer is much more powerful and costly than all of your ships.

At least BN ships don't blow up by themselves at berth when officers are busy wife-swapping.

Were you expecting logic and sense from the great asad mia?:disagree:

Maybe you are confused because of the "professional" designation. Go through his posts to know how much a PDF title is worth. For example, in the past he has claimed that B'desh has a higher per capita GDP and HDI than India.:lol:

And that's one of his less risible findings.
I spend good amount of time in Bangladeshi section (for amusement purpose off course). So got some idea about the psyche there. I have asked several questions to Asad bhai but he never replies. This attitude provokes me to keep asking him again and again :D

1.Unfortunately this is in Bangla and I couldn't get the English version. Says anew base to be named INS Varsha is to be set up on the Bay of Bengal, 50Kmfrom Vyzag at a place called Rambili.Rambilli Mandal | Rambilli Mandal map

2. The report says this new base is to augment IN's strength to meet PLAN threat. But we know IN will never ever be able to face PLAN. This build up is, pure and simple, targeted at us.

for you Kolakata Police is more than enough!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom