What's new

Another day, another expose of paid liberal extremist Jibran Nasir on Bol tv

Liaqat is using nationalism to fool people, much like Trump. He says a few good things that you can agree with but he's still a despicable person. Don't get me wrong, I think Pakistani Leftist journalists are trash and annoying af on twitter but this guy shouldn't be the face against it, the ISPR needs to step it's game up.

Shoaib Sheikh and Aamir Liaqat.... Waise Axact k through **** websites banao... aur jab moqa mile tu sache musalman ban jao..

Why Abdul Aziz wasn't abducted when he refused to condemn killing of APS children? After lal masjid he was awarded land for his madrassa. The so called kafirs did nothing except said the truth nobody want to hear. Period.
Well , you hit the nail .... he still roaming in your capital with armed squad with top of the line luxury trucks. If he is grade 17 or 18 mulazim of Federal govt. Hypocrisy is our national game now. Allah ham sab ko hidayat da...

I won't make Amir Liaquat a hero.......... seriously by the way ............. he holds no credibility.

Liaqat is using nationalism to fool people, much like Trump. He says a few good things that you can agree with but he's still a despicable person. Don't get me wrong, I think Pakistani Leftist journalists are trash and annoying af on twitter but this guy shouldn't be the face against it, the ISPR needs to step it's game up.
Apko ilham huya hay kay isko ispr ney funding ki hay?
Aik baat samajh nahi ati mujhay baboon leagiyon ki inko har pro Pakistan report mein ispr kiyon nazar ati hay kiya ye inkey dil ka khot hay key inkey chamchay patriotic reporting nahi kartey?

Apko ilham huya hay kay isko ispr ney funding ki hay?
Aik baat samajh nahi ati mujhay baboon leagiyon ki inko har pro Pakistan report mein ispr kiyon nazar ati hay kiya ye inkey dil ka khot hay key inkey chamchay patriotic reporting nahi kartey?
I never said that, all i'm saying is that the ISPR should do a better job to dispel anti national propaganda. Liaqat is a despicable person, he shouldn't be the face of patriotism.

Back
Top Bottom