What's new

Lawyer moves Pemra against TV host for making blasphemy allegations

ISIS TTP :argh::argh::argh: STFU....blasphemy is a different POV for you :hitwall::hitwall:

Do not distort the facts about Islam and shariah rules since you have no knowledge of Islam even a six year old knows more than you, I had a very wrong impression about you that you may have some knowledge and better than other libturds but actually you don't and librofascist terrorists like you are the main cause for all the trouble in this world because you lie deliberately and on purpose since you have an agenda given to you by your inner devil but your attempts are doomed both in this world and hereafter.
However you blasphemers, they have to be killed as per law in Pakistan and shariah...if you don't like it you can should immediately leave the country... no one will miss you

Tell me how you are actually any different than ISIS, zionists and libturds?
ISIS and you share the same anti-Islam and anti-human agenda... libturds are a total disgrace for the humanity.. Actually blasphemers and their supporters are not simply subhumans, they are actually sub-animals

I asked you to quote a single verse from the Holy Quran to support your POV (i.e. Blasphemers should be killed), and you bursted into a tirade of abuse/personal insults ... :disagree:

Here is my response:

The prevalent concept of blasphemy and the prescribed punishment are both contradictory to the Qur'an and the Prophet's conduct. The Qur'an prescribes restraint, and distancing from the blasphemous persons or situations. The emphasis is on restraint and forgiveness. A study of the following verses should bear this out:

"When ye hear the signs of Allah held in defiance and ridicule, ye are not to sit with them unless they turn to a different theme." [Qur'an 4:140]

"And when they hear vain talk, they turn away therefrom and say: "to us our deeds and to you yours; peace be to you." [Qur'an 28: 55]

"Hold to forgiveness, command what is right; but turn away from the ignorant." [Qur'an 7:199]

"Have patience with what they say, and leaves them with noble (dignity)." [Qur'an 73:10]

"And the servants of Allah . . . are those who walked on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say 'Peace'" [Qur'an 25:63]

"Allah is with those who restrain themselves." [Qur'an 16: 128]

". . . But they uttered blasphemy . . . if they repent, it will be best for them, but if they turn back, Allah will punish them." [Qur'an 9:47

http://muslimcanada.org/HamdardBlasphemy.html

@Azlan Haider

LOL another copy/paste shia liberal, these munafiqs are isn same line what Yazid did quoting Quran to justify their stand.

What is the arabic verse, can you locate that and post complete verse with the background and understanding behind it?

Tujhe pata bhi nahi hoga shialiberal munafiq.

Just to protect fellow shia atheist/paid agent like Salman HAider and Jibran Nasir this mafia can stoop to any low, and ppl think Pakistan situation can be normalized. See for yourself until this shia liberal scum parasites continue to push their agenda forge3t about peace & harmony, we will be destroyed from within, which our enemy is targeting and this shia liberal mafia is their right hand in the country.

Back
Top Bottom